Olewo Itch & Allergy Relief Dehydrated Red Beets Healthy Weight Dog Food Topper
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Red beets are easy for dogs to digest and work to prevent allergies, ear and yeast infections, skin irritation, and more doggy discomforts.
- Vitamins, minerals, and antioxidant phytonutrients calm inflammation and strengthen the immune system.
- Nutrients in red beets give dogs’ livers the nourishment they need to detoxify.
- All-natural topper made in Germany contains non-GMO red beets and is free of preservatives and additives.
- Easy prep—just rehydrate the topper and add it to your furkid’s meal.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Tylee's Freeze-Dried Meals for Dogs, Beef Recipe, 25oz$41.51Chewy Price$45.66List Price$39.43Autoship Price
- Olewo Rootsies Digestive Support Potato, Carrot, Alfalfa Dehydrated Dog Food Topper, 2.2-lb bag$24.90Chewy Price$23.65Autoship Price
- Tylee's Freeze-Dried Meals for Dogs, Chicken & Salmon Recipe, 14oz$23.14Chewy Price$25.45List Price$21.98Autoship Price
- Olewo Digestive Health & Anti-Diarrhea Dehydrated Carrots Dog Food Topper, 5.5-lb bag$44.90Chewy Price$42.65Autoship Price
- Sojos Complete Turkey & Salmon Recipe Senior Grain-Free Freeze-Dried Raw Dog Food, 7-lb bag$119.99Chewy Price$101.60Autoship Price
- Sojos Complete Beef Recipe Adult Grain-Free Freeze-Dried Raw Dog Food, 7-lb bag$119.99Chewy Price$113.98Autoship Price
- Grandma Lucy's Pumpkin Pouch Inflammation Freeze-Dried Dog & Cat Food Topper, 6-oz bag$10.99Chewy Price$10.44Autoship Price
- Grandma Lucy's Pumpkin Pouch Digestive Freeze-Dried Dog & Cat Food Topper, 6-oz bag$10.99Chewy Price$10.44Autoship Price
- Sojos Complete Turkey Recipe Adult Grain-Free Freeze-Dried Raw Dog Food, 7-lb bag$119.99Chewy Price$99.70Autoship Price
- Nature's Logic Dehydrated Beef Bone Broth Dog & Cat Food Topper, 6-oz tub$17.99Chewy Price$17.09Autoship Price
- Stella & Chewy's Stella's Solutions Immune Boost Freeze-Dried Raw Grass-Fed Lamb Dinner Morsels Dog Food, 13-oz bag, bundle of 2$59.98Chewy Price$56.98Autoship Price
- Stella & Chewy's Stella's Solutions Skin & Coat Boost Freeze-Dried Raw Grass-Fed Lamb & Wild-Caught Salmon Dinner Morsels Dog Food, 13-oz bag$29.99Chewy Price$28.49Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Dehydrated Red Beets||Dehydrated Carrots.||Hoki, Beef, Beef Tripe...||Chicken (including Ground Chicken Bone), Chicken Liver, Pumpkinseeds...||Beef, Beef Liver, Beef Tripe...|
|Special Diet||Vegetarian, Vegan, Sensitive Digestion...||Vegetarian, Vegan, Sensitive Digestion...||Grain-Free, Gluten Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy...||Grain-Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Pea-Free, Raw, Natural||No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Gluten Free, Grain-Free...|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds|
|Food Flavor||Fruits & Vegetables||Fruits & Vegetables||Seafood & Fish||Chicken, Poultry||Beef, Meat|
|Health Feature||Itch & Redness Remedy, Immune Support, Skin & Coat Health||Digestive Health, Immune Support, Skin & Coat Health||Skin & Coat Health, Appetite Stimulation, Digestive Health||Skin & Coat Health||Skin & Coat Health, Appetite Stimulation, Digestive Health|
|Food Form||Dehydrated, Food Topping||Dehydrated, Food Topping||Freeze-Dried, Food Topping||Food Topping, Freeze-Dried||Food Topping, Freeze-Dried|
Questions & Answers
22 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
165 Customer Reviews
OLEWO BEETS ITCH
I have German Shepherds and have been using the Olewo Carrots for many years and love the product. I decided to try the beets since my girl has allergy issues . She can be a picky eater however I have been feeding this now for a few days and have not seen any changes yet as it is to soon. Olewo makes a fantastic product. I feed the beets dry mixed in with kibble and canned food along with the Olewo carrots. Will report back in another week or so to see if this helps with itching but so far my girl gobbles this stuff up
I think it works
One of my dog has allergy. She experienced itching skin and excessive paw-licking. Her paws were red and oozing. She got an allergy shoot from the vet, and I also starting feeding this to her around the same time. It is not her favorit, but she doesn't mind it when mix in with her food. Since then, she itches her skin and licks her paws way less than before. Her paws are back to normal, and her coat got a lot softer and less greasy. My other dog although doesn't have allergy, and he doesn't like it.
Use real beats - this didn’t work
Sprinkled it on all of our dogs food and none of them would eat the dry beet flakes. They would pick them out or push them to the side to eat the food. Tried soaking them briefly as it says in the description and they still did the same thing plus saw no improvement. Can’t recommend this with any confidence. We decided to go to REAL beets… ground up and soaked in water until it creates a juice and use approx Tbsp in their food daily and it seems to be working well.
love this brand
This was referred to me to help with my pups ear infections and skin rash. We started it and within 30 days of use, 1 Tbs am/pm, his ears stayed clean and were no longer bothering him. His skin rash decreased considerably and we didn’t have his large red blotchy spots or his daily discomfort. His coat looked good and he just seemed so much happier in his skin! Highly recommend this product for your fur baby! This is a great brand too!
Red beets topper
They smell just like beets. I tried them dry first was ok. I now put them in water before adding to food. Doesn't seem to bother him. I can't tell any different he still chews on his self and scratches.
My daughter recommended this to me for my lab who was doing a lot of scratching and chewing. She said it worked on her lab, and she was correct. I hardly ever see our gal chewing since putting a tablespoon of the beets on her food once a day.
Dog loved it so much she tried to eat all of it
Well, so far so good.. my yellow lab was constantly rubbing on the carpet, in the wet muddy grass. Time has yet to tell of this eases her itchy season long-term. But she loves the taste so much she took it off the counter, brought to her kennel and tore into it, eating about 1/2 the bag.
Did not provide allergy relief
Unfortunately this has not helped provide itch relief. My dog didn't mind the taste but we bought this to try to help with allergies and this product was unsuccessful. Also these led to more bowel movements (which I've read is common for some dogs eating beets)
I waited a week before writing this review, but I could have written it sooner. I was so skeptical, but after other itch remedies didn't work and these positive reviews, I gave it a try. Our dog gets extremely itchy every winter and this is the first and only thing that has helped. Within 3 days he had completely stopped itching. I wasn't sure he would eat it because he is VERY picky, but I use it as a food topper every morning and he eats it right up. Super easy to use as it's not a pill or topical that he'd just lick off and it really works. I highly recommend!
didn't really help
No noticeable difference with my dogs after one bags use. Wont continue to buy.