OleyHemp OH! Chicken Coop Litter, 11-lb bag
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- USA-grown hemp litter is 100% eco-friendly and biodegradable—it can absorb 5x its weight.
- Since it is an industrial absorbent, it has a higher salvage rate.
- Designed with a high thermal rating, which means it helps keep your beaked buddies warmer while they sleep.
- Specially designed for your chicken buddies!
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- UltraCruz Diatomaceous Earth Poultry Supplement, 2-lb bag$13.49Chewy Price$12.82Autoship Price
- Derby Originals Barn & Turnout Nylon Cattle Halter, Black, Medium$14.95Chewy Price$18.95List Price
- Sullivan Supply Incognito Show Farm Animal Halter, Brown, Large$50.27Chewy Price$66.39List Price
- Farm Innovators Heated Bucket, 2-gal$37.99Chewy Price$47.08List Price
- Farm Innovators Universal Drain Plug De-Icer$49.00Chewy Price$55.59List Price
- Sullivan Supply Designer Trend Farm Animal Show Stick, Aztec, 60-in$38.18Chewy Price$40.56List Price
- Sullivan Supply Thermal Sheep Blanket, Regular$44.42Chewy Price
- AmeriHome Commercial Rubber Scraper Mat$36.80Chewy Price$48.99List Price
- The Well Dressed Chick Duckling Diaper, Purple, 1-2 weeks$23.00Chewy Price
- Sullivan Supply Classic Leather Rolled Nose Show Farm Animal Halter, Black, 175-300-lbs$37.02Chewy Price$53.89List Price
- Sullivan Supply Tough Tech Sheep Blanket, Flare, Medium$30.01Chewy Price$40.56List Price
- Piggy Poo and Crew Pig Hoof Trimmers$19.99Chewy Price
Questions & Answers
3 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
1 Customer Reviews
Where's the stink?!?
After hearing the hype around the many many untapped uses for hemp, I decided to apply it to my stinky chicken coop. OleyHemp did not disappoint. Their Chicken Coop product has already paid dividends in reducing the odor in my backyard that seeps into my neighbors' as well. Even with all the squawking in the mornings, it's the smell in the hot days of spring/summer that's prompted the most complaints from my neighbors. After filling the coop with OleyHemp, we're back their good graces. I'll be interested to see how long it continues to work its magic before I've got to replace it.