Omega-Caps Softgel Capsules for Medium Dog Breeds, 60 count
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Supports healthy skin & coat
- Maintains brain health, immune system, & joint health
- Concentrated fatty acid, vitamin & antioxidant supplement
- Promotes growth & development of bodily tissues
- Capsules may also be punctured and liquid contents can be squeezed onto wet or dry food
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Virbac Allerderm Omegaderm Liquid Skin & Coat Supplement for Cats & Dogs, 28 count$18.05Chewy Price$17.15Autoship Price
- Omega-Caps Softgel Capsules for Cats & Small Dogs, 60 count$15.99Chewy Price$15.19Autoship Price
- VetriScience Omega 3, 6, 9 Softgels Supplement for Cats & Dogs, 90 count$21.00Chewy Price$36.53List Price$19.95Autoship Price
- VetriScience Vetri-DMG Liquid Immune Supplement for Dogs, Cats & Birds, 28-mL$12.49Chewy Price$21.63List Price$11.87Autoship Price
- Nutri-Vet Probiotics Capsules Digestive Supplement for Dogs, 60 count$9.63Chewy Price$18.49List Price$9.15Autoship Price
- EicosaDerm Omega 3 Liquid Dog & Cat Nutritional Supplement, 32-oz bottle$46.99Chewy Price$79.99List Price$44.64Autoship Price
- The Missing Link Digestion Powder Dog & Cat Supplement, 1-lb bag$25.99Chewy Price$32.09List Price$24.69Autoship Price
- Ark Naturals Omega Mender Liquid Skin & Coat Supplement for Dogs & Cats, 16-oz bottle$21.09Chewy Price$38.49List Price$20.04Autoship Price
- Annamaet Glycocharge Post Exercise Dog Powder Supplement, 15.9-lb pail$163.99Chewy Price$155.79Autoship Price
- Tomlyn Joint & Hip Chicken Flavored Soft Chew Joint Supplement for Senior Dogs, 30 count$21.61Chewy Price$24.99List Price$20.53Autoship Price
- Vetoquinol Flexadin Plus Soft Chews Joint Supplement for Cats & Dogs, 90 count$40.49Chewy Price$38.47Autoship Price
- Annamaet Impact High Energy Dog Powder Supplement, 4-lb pail$71.99Chewy Price$68.39Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Fish Oil (Source of Omega-3 Fatty Acids), Gelatin, Glycerin...||Active Ingredients: Eicosapentaenoic Acid (EPA) 110 mg, Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA) 73 mg, Vitamin A 200 IU...||Anchovy Oil, Sardine Oil, Gelatin...||Fish Oil, D-Alpha Tocopherol. No Artificial Colors or Flavors.||Eicosapentaencic Acid (EPA), Docosahexaencic Acid (DHA).|
|Breed Size||Medium Breeds, Extra Small & Toy Breeds, Small Breeds...||Extra Small & Toy Breeds, Small Breeds, Medium Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, Giant Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...|
|Lifestage||Adult, Senior, Puppy||Adult, Senior, Puppy, Kitten||Adult, Senior, Puppy||Adult, Senior, Puppy||Adult, Senior, Puppy, Kitten|
|Health Feature||Skin & Coat Health, Hip & Joint Support, Heart Care, Brain Health||Skin & Coat Health, Immune Support, Heart Care, Hip & Joint Support||Vitamins & Minerals, Skin & Coat Health, Heart Care...||Immune Support, Brain Health, Skin & Coat Health||Hip & Joint Support, Immune Support|
|Food Form||Supplement||Supplement||Supplement||Supplement, Food Topping||Supplement|
|Food Flavor||—||—||Seafood & Fish||—||—|
Questions & Answers
7 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
11 Customer Reviews
So far I have been giving one a day to my pug for about 2 weeks and already noticed her skin isn't as flaky as it was before! I'm excited that its working already!!!
Works great, hair has come back on my German Shepherd mix, itching is gone, just a month and a half of using this product
great deal, great product
Don’t spend ridiculous amounts on money for a big name brand with the exact same ingredients! Both my senior dog and my young dog take these, I love their coats and their joint and bone issues are improved!
Boys love these. Their coats have changed tremendously. So grateful!!!
Works great for my older little dogs. They were experiencing hip problems, these seem to be the answer for them.
Ever since I have been giving Tucker Omega Caps he has shown great improvement in his coat and energy. I just drop pill in his food and he takes it with ease or sometimes just give to him, never a problem. Great improvement over all since he has been taking Omega pills. Highly recommend, and Vet agrees.
yes and no
Hi I don’t know if these are helping my dog she has very dry skin and a rash it helped with a lot of the dry skin but her rash is still there I will keep buying these
Fish oil for my dog
Such good pills for skin and shinny hair love it! He takes them great right in his bowl
Superb replacement for name brand!
I was buying name brand capsules WITH THE SAME INGREDIENTS for my dog for over $23 per bottle of 60 capsules. She has allergies that cause dry skin and severe itching. Once we got her problems under control, I started looking for a generic equivalent at a better price. Here at Chewy, I am now getting 3 bottles for less than I used to pay for one! That is like getting four months free for every purchase. They work just as well as the expensive name brand. THANK YOU, CHEWY!
Vet recommended, have been using for years!
Vet recommended, have been using these Omega caps for years! Found a good price on Chewy and will definitely buy again!