Omega One Adult Turtle Floating Sticks Food
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Developed to maintain the health and vitality of your turtle, newt, or frog
- Whole, fresh ingredients including whole salmon, whole herring, and halibut
- Fortified with the proper levels of vitamins and minerals
- Made with an abundance & variety of fresh seafood
- High in calcium with the proper ratio of phosphorous for healthy & strong shell growth
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Fluker's Buffet Blend Juvenile Bearded Dragon Food, 4.4-oz jar$5.84Chewy Price$9.42List Price$5.55Autoship Price
- Omega One Juvenile Turtle Floating Pellets Food, 1.5-oz jar$4.59Chewy Price$4.36Autoship Price
- Tetra ReptoMin Baby Floating Sticks Turtle & Amphibian Food, 0.92-oz jar$1.99Chewy Price$2.99List Price$1.89Autoship Price
- Fluker's Tortoise Diet Land Turtle Food, 3.5-lb jar$22.64Chewy Price$26.65List Price$21.51Autoship Price
- Zoo Med Natural Aquatic Growth Formula Turtle Food, 7.5-oz jar$4.79Chewy Price$7.99List Price$4.55Autoship Price
- Fluker's Gourmet-Style Mealworms Reptile Food, 1.2-oz can, bundle of 5$14.20Chewy Price$14.95List Price$13.49Autoship Price
- Tetra ReptoMin Jumbo Floating Sticks Turtle & Amphibian Food, 10.23-oz jar$10.38Chewy Price$16.99List Price$9.86Autoship Price
- Mazuri Better Bug Gut Loading Feeder Insect Supplement, 8-oz bag$14.39Chewy Price$17.99List Price$13.67Autoship Price
- Zoo Med Natural Grassland Tortoise Food, 15-oz jar$4.79Chewy Price$11.99List Price$4.55Autoship Price
- Zoo Med Lizard Flower Food Topper, 6-g bag$2.90Chewy Price$3.99List Price$2.75Autoship Price
- Fluker's Crafted Cuisine Garden Blend Reptile Food, 6.5-oz bag$9.89Chewy Price$9.40Autoship Price
- Fluker's Buffet Blend Adult Bearded Dragon Food, 2.9-oz jar$5.22Chewy Price$7.56List Price$4.96Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Whole Salmon, Whole Herring, Halibut...||Corn, Fish Meal, Poultry Meal...||Organic Soybean Meal, Suncured Alfalfa Meal, Dried Mealworms (Tenebrio molitor)...||Wheat Mill Run, Soybean Meal, Wheat Flour...||Suncured Timothy Hay, Wheat Middlings, Almond Hull Meal...|
|Food Form||Sticks||Pellets||Pellets, Dried Fruits, Mealworms||Pellets||Pellets, Dried Veggies|
|Health Feature||—||—||Digestive Health||Digestive Health||Digestive Health|
Questions & Answers
1 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
17 Customer Reviews
Red Eared Sliders love this food!
My RES turtles love this food. I was feeding them the ZooMed pellets before which I found out was making the water turn brown quickly. These pellets don’t make the water get dirty, which is a plus!
Complete Food for This Red-Eared Slider
I have been feeding this product to our Red-Eared Slider Turtle since my husband rescued her in August of 2016. The turtle sticks include sea food, omega 3&6 and calcium...all the essentials to keep Jeri healthy. The shape also seems to be a plus. It is the perfect size for her to latch on to and consume with no problem. Combined with her normal intake of greens, these turtle sticks are a complete food for this Red-Eared Slider.
Beware - Omega1 changed formula
I received this in a totally different looking bottle than pictured, which is fine as companies update their packaging all the time & I was aware that Omega1 was in the process of changing their label art on all products. What I was not aware of is that Omega1 has also change the ingredients, which is not reflected on Chewy's listing. Whole fish is NOT the 1st ingredient anymore, course at least it's not nutrient deficient fish meal either like most brands (why I still gave 3 stars). Whole fish is now the 3rd ingredient, it's only 1 kind of whole fish, and more wheat (the now #2 ingredient) filler has been added. This was a big deal for me since I bought it just for it's high whole fish content & how high up on the list vitamin A supplement was (it's now been moved to dang near the end). Vitamin A is one of the most common deficiencies in aquatic turtle diets, especially those that won't touch their veggies like mine, and fish liver is one of the best animal sources of it. I thought this food was unique in how much whole fish it used & that it seemed like Omega1 was addressing the vitamin A problem, but now they just made it cheaper for the same price. I do like that the new formula removed synthetic preservatives (another reason for the 3 stars) and compared to other big name brand, commonly used turtle foods (Zoo Med naturals, Reptomin sticks, Mazuri, etc) I do feel this has something different & better to offer depending on your situation, so I do still recommend it. I already have 2 other brands of solid turtle foods + some of the common ones mentioned above so this really isn't anything very different for me to have warranted me shelling out almost $7 (more at a pet store). Not to mention the new formula negates the reason I bought it in the first place since they lowered the whole fish & vitamin A supplement.
My turtles love them
Omega One is part of my turtle's daily diet and they love them.
My res turtle really enjoys this product. He has yet to grow bored of it after a month. Quite thin, so my turtle tends swallow it whole, leaving no mess.
I like the ingredients in this product and the pellets don’t make the water cloudy like other products do. These aren’t my turtles favorite pellets but they still eat it, which is why I have it 4 stars.
Turtles Love It!
This is an excellent food for my turtles and good price.
I'm trying to find a daily diet food my turtle will eat this one is a 50/50 just like the rest.
Adult Turtle Sticks
I was a little weary when I purchased these Omega One floating sticks. Come to find out Tutor (my sweet aquatic turtle) absolutely love these. I definitely recommend them.
My turtle begs for these. Okay, so she might always do that, but she definitely loves this brand. I might be imagining it, but it also seems like it’s easier to clean up the leftovers as opposed to brands that are pellet-shaped. Those usually sunk to the bottom. These may stay afloat longer.