Omega One Super Color 7-Day Vacation Feeder Block Fish Food, 1 count
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- These convenient shells will slowly dissolve in your aquarium, exposing color-enhancing pellets
- Pellets are made with whole, fresh seafood
- Rich in omega 3 & 6 HUFA's for healthy immune systems and long life
- Perfect for when you have to go out of town or won’t be home for a few days
- Each shell is made to last 7-days
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- TetraFin Floating Variety Pellets Goldfish Food, 1.87-oz jar$2.97Chewy Price$3.99List Price$2.82Autoship Price
- Tetra Betta 3-in-1 Select-A-Food Fish Food, 1.34-oz jar$5.09Chewy Price$4.84Autoship Price
- TetraFin Goldfish Flakes Fish Food, 3.53-oz jar$9.09Chewy Price$8.64Autoship Price
- API Flakes Tropical Fish Food, .36-oz bottle$2.98Chewy Price$4.28List Price$2.83Autoship Price
- Tetra PRO PlecoWafers Complete Diet for Algae Eaters Fish Food, 2.12-oz bag$5.29Chewy Price$5.03Autoship Price
- Omega One Super Veggie Kelp Pellets Floating Algae Grazers Fish Food, 6.5-oz jar$9.57Chewy Price$11.79List Price$9.09Autoship Price
- Omega One Betta Buffet Flakes Fish Food, .28-oz jar$4.49Chewy Price$4.27Autoship Price
- Tetra Pond Sticks Goldfish & Koi Fish Food, 1-lb bag$14.36Chewy Price$17.39List Price$13.64Autoship Price
- Tetra Community Select-A-Food Tropical Fish Food, 3.25-oz jar$6.48Chewy Price$8.09List Price$6.16Autoship Price
- Tetra Pond Spring & Fall Diet Transitional Fish Food, 1.72-lb bag$11.99Chewy Price$26.39List Price$11.39Autoship Price
- Omega One Small Cichlid Pellets Floating Fish Food, 6.5-oz jar$9.57Chewy Price$11.19List Price$9.09Autoship Price
- Tetra Cichlid Flakes Cichlid Fish Food, 1.75-lb bucket$37.49Chewy Price$49.69List Price$35.62Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Calcium Sulfate, Whole Salmon, Halibut...||Daphnia, Agar Agar, Locust Bean Gum...||Calcium Sulfate, Fish Meal, Wheat Starch...||Daphnia, Agar Agar Xanthan Gum, Yeast Extract...||Salmon, Whole Herring, Wheat Flour...|
|Fish Type||Goldfish, Marine Fish, Tropical Freshwater||Tropical Freshwater||Tropical Freshwater||Koi & Pond Fish, Goldfish||Tropical Freshwater|
|Food Form||Feeders / Blocks||Feeders / Blocks||Feeders / Blocks||Feeders / Blocks||Flakes|
|Health Feature||Color Enhancement||—||—||—||Color Enhancement|
Questions & Answers
10 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
12 Customer Reviews
Leave Your Worries Behind
Lasts longer than 7 days-it’s been 10 days and still going strong. All my fish made it thru vacation. The only thing that would make it better would be if it cleaned the tank for me while I was gone.
Meh... I'd try a different vacation feeder.
Our fish didn't die. However, this made our aquarium a complete mess and I just cleaned it 8 days ago. Oh and we have a double filtered aquarium.
While I'm Gone
Excellent product, great price, super fast delivery! And, the fish stay alive and well fed during my absence. Product does not foul water!
Gold Fish Enjoyed!
Peace of mind having these on hand! These are great for a get away and your fish are taken care of. Also great to have around in case you get sick, and need back up care for your pets in the tank. I keep at least one extra in the cupboard.
makes poor water quality
I used the small ones for my weekend trips and my fish didn’t really enjoy them. I have 4 different types of goldfish in my tank and they all hide from me when I come back and the water quality seems to go down everytime I use them. I decided to get the big one as I was going out for awhile and my fish at least had something. I came back to my tank having algae on my plants and the shell. I’ve lost 6 fish sense I’ve come home. And I’ve had these fish for over 2 months now, no problems. I finally changed out everything in my tank and the last 3 are happy and healthy. I recommend not buying the big one.
worked as it should
we went away for a week and used this product to feed our fish. Came home to a clean tank and healthy fish. Recommend this product.
Vacation fish food!
I am a firefighter so I am away from home for 2+ days at a time; these are a literal lifesaver for my aquarium inhabitants! It doesn't muck up the water at all, and dissolves over 3-4 days.
Omega one fish food is made with real products not processed stuff. Only buy omega one.
tasty (for fish) :)
My fish started nipping at it right away. I was afraid it'd sit there all week and they'd keep waiting for us to drop flakes so it relieved my worry about going away 5 days.
Brings Back Memories
I used to use these when I had a 20 gallon tank because Mom performed a culling the one time I asked her to take care of my fish (she confused the light with the heater somehow). All I had left was an insane bala shark and a couple neon tetras after that incident so I looked for an alternative. These kept my fish fed, they were always healthy when I returned, and my mom was off the hook.