Omega Paw Dental Ring Medium/Large Dental Dog Treat, 3 count
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Professional cleaning results
- Removes plaque and tartar while whitening teeth and freshening breath
- Dental Ring has many polishing paper layers that brush your dog's teeth as they chew
- Keeps your dog entertained while maintaining good dental hygiene
- Chews can help prevent stained teeth, inflamed gums, bad breath, and excessive drooling
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Blue Ridge Naturals Chicken Breast & Sweet Tater Fillets Dog Treats, 5-oz bag$7.99Chewy Price$7.59Autoship Price
- Pet 'n Shape Grain-Free Chik 'n Dumbbells Dog Treats, 1-lb bag$14.99Chewy Price$21.94List Price$14.24Autoship Price
- Redbarn Naturals Mini Bully Springs Dog Treats, Case of 60$108.99Chewy Price$141.69List Price$103.54Autoship Price
- Natural Balance Limited Ingredient Diets Mini Jumpin’ Stix Chicken & Sweet Potato Formula Dog Treats, 4-oz bag, bundle of 3$24.42Chewy Price$23.20Autoship Price
- SmartBones SmartChips Peanut Butter Chews Dog Treats, 12-pack, bundle of 6$74.34Chewy Price$70.62Autoship Price
- Etta Says! Crunchy Deer Chews Dog Treats, 36 count$33.82Chewy Price$48.00List Price$32.13Autoship Price
- SmartBones Large Chicken Chew Bones Dog Treats, 3 pack$10.19Chewy Price$12.39List Price$9.68Autoship Price
- Pet 'n Shape Chik 'n Biscuits Dog Treats, 1-lb bag$13.99Chewy Price$14.88List Price$13.29Autoship Price
- Premium Pork Chomps Real Chicken Wrapped Rolls Dog Treats, 8-in roll, 2 pack$9.99Chewy Price$9.49Autoship Price
- Etta Says! Crunchy Deer-Licious Chews Dog Treats, 4.5-oz bag$9.12Chewy Price$9.99List Price$8.66Autoship Price
- Redbarn Naturals Braided Bully Sticks 5" Dog Treats, Case of 30$125.59Chewy Price$188.70List Price$119.31Autoship Price
- Starmark Rod Dog Treat, Large$8.89Chewy Price$8.99List Price$8.45Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||N/A||Rice, Glycerin, Wheat Flour...||Rice Flour, Vegetable Glycerin, Water...||Wheat Flour, Glycerin, Wheat Gluten...||Brown Rice Powder, Rice Powder, Vegetable Glycerin...|
|Breed Size||Large Breeds, Medium Breeds||Large Breeds, Giant Breeds||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Large Breeds, Giant Breeds||Extra Small & Toy Breeds|
|Food Flavor||Mint, Herbs & Spices||Chicken, Poultry||Mint, Herbs & Spices||Mint, Herbs & Spices||Chicken, Poultry|
|Special Diet||N/A||N/A||No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Gluten Free||Rawhide-Free||No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Gluten Free|
|Health Feature||Dental & Breath Care||Dental & Breath Care||Dental & Breath Care||Dental & Breath Care||Dental & Breath Care|
Questions & Answers
ReviewsWrite a Review
56 Customer Reviews
Occupies Dog With Calorie Free Fun
Good fun for my strong chewer dog. Good for teeth cleaning. No calories, and no worries about food allergies. Not smelly like bully sticks and cow hooves. It took her a total of about 20 minutes to first chew off the mint coating then chew apart the cardboard layers. I think these are worth the price and a bit of cardboard cleanup off the floor after the dog is done with it. No, the dog doesn’t want eat this “treat” but I think that’s a benefit because there’s no choking on shards or splinters, her teeth aren’t going to crack, and no abdominal obstructions. She spits the pieces out of her mouth.
This is not an edible treat. It was listed under dog treats. Very misleading
cardboard, destroyed in minutes
2 yr old husky, destroyed this carboard ring with what looks like dried toothpaste on one side. not recommended for any excessive chewer.
My dog LOVES teething rings. And the mint tends to not kick his sensitive belly. These were like cardboard rolls??? I picked up little pieces of car board for days and it only took him 2 min to tear it apart.. And the ones he likes are out of stock... ugh
Do not recommend this product
My shihtzu did not like this product so I gave one to my sister's dog who is a terrier. She too did not like this product. Not sure what the problem is but they usually like dental chews.
It is only pressed paper!
Nobody from our big god family ( 3 dogs) even tried the treat: they do not eat paper! Pressed hard paper ( cardboard) with mint someting on the top, absolutely waste of money. My dogs do not eat paper , mee too!
Great for cleaning
My dog does not chew on anything but she loved them and it made a difference on her teeth they did look cleaner I would definitely buy again.
I will not buy this again. This was a total mess in my house.
I wish I could give it zero stars. This is simply cardboard with toothpaste on one side.
THESE ARE HUGE
If you have a very small dog like me, then this may not be the best option. They are very large and my dog would not even consider chewing on them. I couldn't actually test the product so I can't review how effective they may or may not be.