Omega Paw Door Hanging Cat Scratchy Pad
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- The perfect tool to help prevent your cat from scratching at your door
- High quality carpet is attached to a rope that will hang from any style of door knob
- The carpet has been treated with catnip to entice your furry friend to use it, as opposed to the door
- A great space saver compared to a convention cat scratcher that takes up floor space
- Cats love to dig their claws into things and it's better if they don't scratch up furniture
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Halloween Jack-o-Lantern Cardboard Cat House$21.98Chewy Price
- Frisco Scratch & Roll Scratcher Cat Toy with Catnip$16.57Chewy Price
- Frisco Modern House Cardboard Cat House$14.38Chewy Price$19.98List Price
- SmartyKat Scratch Scroll Cat Scratcher with Feather Toy, Color Varies$14.99Chewy Price$29.99List Price
- Litterbox.com Rechargeable Laser Pointer Cat Toy$10.00Chewy Price
- Frisco Peek-a-Boo Cat Chute Cat Toy, Colorful Tri-Tunnel$9.83Chewy Price$11.51List Price$9.34Autoship Price
- Frisco Magic Moon & Stars Wave Scratcher Cat Toy with Catnip$8.85Chewy Price$11.06List Price
- DealFrisco 2-in-1 Laser & LED Light Cat Toy$4.44Chewy Price$5.82List Price$4.22Autoship Price
- Hartz Just For Cats Toy Variety Pack, 13 count$4.90Chewy Price$5.37List Price
- Turbo Lattice Ball Cat Toy$1.99Chewy Price
- DealFrisco Bouncy Mouse Cat Toy, Blue$4.25Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Cardboard / Paper||Cardboard / Paper||Cardboard / Paper||—|
|Toy Feature||Catnip||Catnip, Exercise||Catnip, Exercise||Catnip||Catnip|
|Toy Type||Scratchers, Hanging Scratchers||Scratchers||Scratchers||Scratchers, Scratch Boxes||Scratchers, Scratch Boxes|
Questions & Answers
4 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
286 Customer Reviews
OOPS! Not this one!
Not thrilled with this one as it doesn't hang properly on a door. It may need some weights or something to stabilize the bottom so it is not swinging when the cat tried to use it. I did put catnip on it but they were not really very interested.
Not worth it
This product is high quality carpet on flimsy cardboard maybe. It has a rope hangs on your door knob but when the cat tries to use its claws on it it moves really easily and my cat just ignored it even when I put catnip on it which usually works for new items. I was really unhappy with it and so was Gus.
Gave to a friend
My girl StopIt didn't really care for it, so we gave it to her Bengal cat friend Murphy who has fallen in love with it.
don’t recommend getting this
My cat doesn’t use it. He doesn’t even acknowledge it to be honest. It was a waste of money.
Vida's scratching post.
I got her interested by spraying cat nip on it. Then she laid down on it with the full length of her body.
My cat went right to using it
As the title states, he went right to it. And, has been using it often. Seems from reviews it is a per household case on how effective it is though. My cat has had a cardboard style scratcher on the door since we got him. But, they tend to be messy over time. This should hold up without the cardboard bits all over. I did rub in some fresh nip on it to draw his attention. But, think he may have used it out of the box? I did however get this at a steep discount as it was on sale.
Seemed interesting for about 5 minutes
He hasn’t touched it since it was first put up outside of an initial investigation.
I thought this was a great idea. My cats simply moved it off to the side and continued scratching and tearing up the frame and door. Good thing it was cheap.
Pass on this one
I dunno if anyone has had success with this, but my cat is disinterested. I 've strung this on a door, to the bottom of a radiator, to a table leg, and nothing. Also it is not very big so there is not a lot of scratching surface. I'd pass on this and just get a regular scratching board.
This didn’t work for my cats at all
I bought this because my cats often scratch the door to notify her that they want to leave the room when it’s closed, this product doesn’t work they just scratch next to it and play with the product like it’s a toy hanging from the door. It was a big waste of money, I bought multiple. Maybe if it had a scratching type of surface instead of the fabric/felt type.