Omega Paw Ripple Board Scratch Massage Cat Bed
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- This comfortable and scratchable bed will be quickly become a favorite in your household.
- Contains 3 layers of scratch pads. Pull top layer off to make bed new again. The ripple boards will gently massage your cats paws as well!
- Made with post consumer and diverted materials.
- Treated with organic catnip oil to entice your furry friend to scratch this as opposed to the furniture.
- Built in chin scratcher for your cats' comfort.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealFrisco Magic Moon & Stars Wave Scratcher Cat Toy with Catnip$9.96Chewy Price$11.06List Price
- DealOurPets Straight & Narrow Cat Scratcher$8.06Chewy Price
- DealFrisco Sushi Delight Wave Cat Scratcher$11.67Chewy Price
- DealPetstages Magic Dynamite Cat Toy with Catnip$5.88Chewy Price$8.99List Price
- KONG Snake Teaser Cat Toy$7.60Chewy Price$8.99List Price
- SmartyKat Super Scratcher Cat Toy, 4 count$19.57Chewy Price$27.33List Price
- DealFrisco Treadmill Cardboard Cat House$19.98Chewy Price
- DealImperial Cat Peacock Cat Scratching Sofa$26.06Chewy Price$34.99List Price
- DealFrisco Birthday Scratcher Cat Toy$8.08Chewy Price
- DealFrisco Flowers Step-In Cat Scratcher Toy with Catnip$13.73Chewy Price
- Frisco Cat Scratcher & Lounge Curl with Catnip$49.98Chewy Price
- Frisco Nesting Cat Scratcher Toy with Catnip, Modern Terrazzo$12.98Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Cardboard / Paper||—||Cardboard / Paper||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric|
|Toy Type||Scratchers, Scratch Boxes||Scratchers||Scratchers||Scratch Boxes, Scratchers||Scratchers, Tower, Window & Wall Scratchers|
Questions & Answers
11 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
602 Customer Reviews
Was a no-go
My 3 cats laid in it for a bit and then lost interest. I never could get them to use the chin scratcher. They have more fun with the box their litter comes in. I pour it into a plastic storage container and they love to climb in the empty box and hide. They will use it until it is falling apart. But this bed just sat there taking up space until I finally got rid of it.
This scratcher was one of the worst I’ve purchased. The construction of the bed and how the scratcher sits on top is not ideal. The scratcher part is incredibly thin and does not work with my cat. Do not recommend!!
cats love it
My girls love it. Absolutely obsessed with it. It’s definitely way overpriced for what it is. But it was still worth it. It is used daily. Started to break after a few months.
Please don’t buy, don’t waste your money on this. For a product made for cats, it’s very flimsy. My cats can barely use the chin scratcher because the sides of the box easily bend. After 10 minutes of introducing it to my cats, the boards inside the “bed” has flown out and the sides of the box has flattened. Very sad, very disappointed
My kitty love this bed!!!
Sparkles loves sleeping in boxes. When I got Omega Paw cat bed I wasn't sure if she would go in it. She loves it. She sleeps in it all the time. Glad I she loves her new bed.
We got similar boxes for our cats years ago. They have held up very well. I like the components of this new design. Unfortunately our teething kitty has chewed away one corner.
Save the furniture
Simon loves his lounge scrather! It collects loose hair while he rolls in pleasure!
Pricy item had to tape it. Was falling apart at the corners where the scratcher was
Isabel loves this. A little expensive for a cardboard box. But, when it comes to the ones you life, the joy that you feel when your little buddy is rolling around and having a good time, it becomes more than just a cardboard box. Thanks Chewy!
My cat may never get out of this again
My cats don't like regular boxes, but they LOVE shallower things, like the lid to a jigsaw puzzle box, or a lap tray. In an effort to reclaim my dinner tray, which is hotly contested property here, I bought this. Other than Da Bird, I've never bought something for our cats that was such an immediate hit. Little Man is in it. All. Day. Long. All. Night. Long. If he gets out to stretch, eat, or use the litter box, Junior steals it. Amazing. They are SO happy in it! Sometimes I have to hide it just so they'll come sleep in bed with me! lol