OmniPet Chain Dog Leash with Leather Handle
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- This high-quality chain leash is the perfect safety solution for dogs that chew through traditional leashes.
- Durable metal chain and collar clip help ensure the safety of your dog.
- Lighter than most comparable chain leashes making it a breeze to wear and carry.
- Black or brown leather handle provides strength while also being comfortable in your hand.
- Proudly made in the USA in a variety of chain lengths and gauges to fit most dogs.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- OmniPet Chain Dog Leash, Blue, Heavyweight, 6-ft$13.55Chewy Price$14.50List Price
- Country Brook Design Tie-Dye Flowers Polyester Martingale Dog Collar & Leash, Medium: 15 to 21-in neck, 1-in wide$17.95Chewy Price$21.97List Price
- Country Brook Design Woodland Camo Polyester Martingale Dog Collar & Leash, Medium: 15 to 21-in neck, 1-in wide$17.95Chewy Price$21.97List Price
- Max & Neo Dog Gear Nylon Reflective Martingale Dog Collar with Chain, Pink, Small: 12 to 14.5-in neck, 1-in wide$15.99Chewy Price$24.99List Price
- PetSafe Quick Snap Buckle Nylon Martingale Dog Collar, Royal Blue, Medium: 11 to 15-in neck, 1-in wide$7.70Chewy Price$11.99List Price
- PetSafe Nylon Martingale Dog Collar, Royal Blue, Large: 14 to 20-in neck, 1-in wide$6.99Chewy Price$8.49List Price
- Country Brook Design Bone Camo Polyester Martingale Dog Collar, Pink, Medium: 15 to 21-in neck, 1-in wide$12.97Chewy Price$13.95List Price
- Euro-Dog Luxury Leather Martingale Dog Collar, Tan, X-Small$11.66Chewy Price$11.99List Price
- Country Brook Design Paisley Polyester Martingale Dog Collar & Leash, Pink, Large: 18 to 26-in neck, 1-in wide$17.95Chewy Price$21.97List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Leather, Metal, Natural Fabric||Faux Leather, Metal, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Steel, Synthetic Fabric, Metal||Cotton, Polyester, Natural Fabric, Synthetic Fabric||Cotton, Natural Fabric|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Large Breeds||Large Breeds|
|Closure Type||Bolt Snap||Bolt Snap||Snap||Snap||Snap|
|Leash Length||6 feet||4 feet||6 feet||5 feet||6 feet|
Questions & Answers
18 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
216 Customer Reviews
Pet chain dog leash
After my dog chewed through the first one, I bought a chain leash. It's a great leash but the attachment on the end is small and I find it harder to hook him up to it.
Great Leash for Dogs who Chew their Leashes
This worked for our English Shepard who ate through about 6 leashes. She liked to holder leashes in her mouth when we would walk. Within a minute she would chew one through when she decided. She doesn't attempt chewing her leash with this one. Perfect solution.
Necessary for the dog that chews on a nylon lead
When a puppy or dog wants to chew or grab a leather/nylon lead, this is the easiest humane way to stop the habit. It doesn't take but a few walks for the dog to leave the lead alone. Easy peasy.
Six foot heavy duty chain leash with leather handle
I have not had the leash long enough to know if it will hold up to daily use, but it appears to be very well made and of great quality. I read a review that stated the leather handle was of thin leather. It is plenty thick enough. Any thicker and it would be uncomfortable to hold.
Heavy Chain is Heavy
I ordered this as I was tired of my pup eating her leashes. Those pretty ones that look like heavy ribbon are chewed in pieces with less than 3 minutes. She is just learning to walk on a leash. So I ordered the 4 foot length. It is a perfect length. My only error was getting the heavy chain. It is heavy! Looks like I think my mini Schnauzer is a Great Dane or at least a Doberman. It is a good old fashioned leash like the ones that were available when I was a child.
Chewy is amazing
Chewy is amazing and put out a quality product. I purchased the wrong leash and Chewy got me all straightened out.
Foiled My Chewer
Almost six old month puppy chewed through a nylon leash when I got distracted. I heard her chewing and she quickly gave up on this metal link leash. She was getting nowhere fast.
Charge a bit more and make it better
Seems sturdy. Certainly heavy enough. But the clip is too small for the heft of the thing. I thought, no problem, just cut off the big clip from the chewed up leash and use that. Well, you guessed it. The clip on the leash is too small for that. So, here I am with a leash I probably won't use much. It's also too heavy to wrap around your wrist easily. Solution. Get a good sturdy fabric leash and don't let him chew it.
Red Handle is not Leather
I ordered two of these. The Brown handles one is leather, the red one is not. My GSD loves to "take the lead" in his mouth when we go walking. He has bitten through other leashes and this chain leash he can not bite through. Disappointed the red handled one is not leather.
Perfect For Me
This leash is exactly what I wanted. It’s heavy enough for me to “walk” my 6 month old “wild child” Lab puppy. The leather is excellent quality! It’s just perfect for Koda!