OmniPet Chain Dog Leash
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Long lasting doggy leash is made with chrome plated chain that can withstand even the strongest canine companions.
- Leather-feel handle is 100% waterproof, odor-proof and comes in different colors.
- Available in 4 feet, 6 feet, lightweight, mediumweight and heavyweight so you can choose the best feel for you and your furry friend.
- OmniPet Dog Leash is 100% chew-proof to withstand your pal’s natural desire to chew.
- Proudly made in the USA and is built to last for you and your furry friend.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Pawtitas Camouflage Nylon Reflective Padded Dog Leash, Pink Camo, X-Small/Small: 6-ft long, 5/8-in wide$15.45Chewy Price$22.99List Price
- Alcott Adventure Polyester Reflective Dog Leash, Purple, Small: 6-ft long, 5/8-in wide$13.13Chewy Price$16.99List Price
- Alcott Adventure Polyester Reflective Dog Collar, Grey, X-Small: 7 to 11-in neck$6.27Chewy Price$9.99List Price
- Pawtitas Reflective Rope Dog Leash, 6-ft, Teal, Large$17.55Chewy Price$24.99List Price
- Pets First NHL Nylon Dog Collar, New York Rangers, Medium: 12 to 18-in neck, 5/8-in wide$8.24Chewy Price$9.99List Price
- dealPets First NFL Nylon Dog Collar, Dallas Cowboys, Large: 18 to 28-in neck, 1-in wide$9.99Chewy Price$14.98List Price
- Pawtitas Reflective Padded Dog Collar, Camouflage Grey, Medium$16.15Chewy Price$21.99List Price
- Alcott Weekender Polyester Reflective Dog Leash, Red, 5-ft long, 1-in wide$15.29Chewy Price$19.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Faux Leather, Metal, Synthetic Fabric||Leather, Metal, Natural Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Cotton, Polyester, Natural Fabric, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Steel, Synthetic Fabric, Metal|
|Breed Size||Medium Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds||Small Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds|
|Closure Type||Bolt Snap||Bolt Snap||Bolt Snap||Snap||Snap|
|Leash Length||4 feet||6 feet||6 feet||5 feet||6 feet|
Questions & Answers
4 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
93 Customer Reviews
We have a rescue dog who chewed through 5 leashes in 3 months . He was 5 months old when we rescued him and I doubt he was ever on a leash. He doesn't chew while being walked but sought and destroyed the leashes. Unfortunately this handle fell prey as well. We were disappointed for the following reasons 1) handle not padded and uncomfortable to hold, also easy to bite off covering 2) if you have to grab the chain for any reason, it scrapes up your hand 3) hard on hands in cold weather 4) we have less control than we did with a double handle leash . 5) only 1/4 walkers will use this leash. Our dog is now 11 months and 46 lbs. Not sure we will ever have the perfect solution but we just ordered a cloth double handle leash.
I LOVE this leash. I bought this leash for my dog a few weeks ago and my family loves it! My dog is a rescue and suffers from anxiety which caused a bad habit of chewing through leashes. This leash changed our lives. It not only prevents the chewing, but he also can’t chew through the leash. I also recommend this for puppies who are just learning to walk on a leash so they learn not to chew on it. Honestly the best thing I ever bought my dog!
Great for puppies
I can focus on other puppy walking issues rather than the biting at the leash. Well made, not necessary to get heavy weight as this leash is well made and strong even at the lighter weight. I tied a grab knot half way down to shorten length when needed. I plan to switch to a soft leash after my puppy stops biting at everything.
Perfect for puppies
I bought this leash for a 9wk old puppy I bought my husband. Obviously this puppy chews on everything and this leash is perfect for him. I’m able to use it on a daily basis!
I wouldn't purchase again
For a chain, this leash is very cheap and flimsy. All other chain leashes I've seen in stores have larger links. I liked that it had the non-fabric handle but also worry that could snap. This is fine for indoor training, but I don't feel safe walking the dog outside with this. We would not buy this leash nor another from this company.
Heavy and durable
I have a super chewer and a weight trained dog so she pulls massively no one in my family can even handle her with her strength and energy. She has chewed through every leash we bought or snapped it, while this is heavy and wouldn't be good for a dog under 20 lbs this is great for my 70 lb bull
Lightweight enough for a small puppy but sturdy enough to survive the chewing phase!
Great for chewers
My puppy, albeit a 90 pound puppy, loves his walks but he dislikes his leashes and has eaten them when we're in the car on our way to an outing. He was not able to chew through this one!
Can’t chew through this one!
My JRT’s Can chew through ANY leash except good old fashioned chain! Thank you for such a wonderful durable product and excellent customer service!
This is a Great Leash !
I have had three different leashes and my baby pup has chewed through them all, so I found this type with the chain, no more problems.