OmniPet Latigo Leather Dog Collar
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Made in the USA with high-quality materials designed for heavy duty activity.
- Each dog collar is handcrafted with real genuine leather for added durability, comfort and style.
- Includes durable nickel-plated hardware that will keep your dog’s tags safe and sound.
- This sturdy, beautiful and comfortable design will add style to your pet while walking, training and relaxing.
- Comes in a variety of colors and sizes with matching leather leashes available.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Pawtitas Nylon Reflective Dog Collar, Marsala Brown, Medium: 13 to 20-in neck, 3/4-in wide$11.70Chewy Price$21.99List Price
- Fresh Pawz Adjustable Dog Collar, The Patriot, Small$17.99Chewy Price$18.00List Price
- Pendleton Acadia National Park Nylon Dog Collar, Small: 10 to 14-in neck, 3/4-in wide$29.99Chewy Price$47.99List Price
- Pawtitas Camouflage Nylon Reflective Padded Dog Leash, Pink Camo, X-Small/Small: 6-ft long, 5/8-in wide$15.45Chewy Price$22.99List Price
- Alcott Weekender Polyester Reflective Dog Leash, Red, 5-ft long, 1-in wide$15.29Chewy Price$19.99List Price
- Pendleton Diamond River Nylon Dog Collar, Scarlet, Large: 18 to 22-in neck, 1-in wide$33.59Chewy Price$47.99List Price
- OmniPet Signature Leather Crystal Dog Collar, Blue, 12-in$15.22Chewy Price$15.98List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Leather, Natural Fabric||Leather, Natural Fabric||Leather, Natural Fabric||Leather, Natural Fabric||Leather, Natural Fabric|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds||Extra Small & Toy Breeds, Small Breeds||Small Breeds, Extra Small & Toy Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Extra Small & Toy Breeds||Small Breeds|
Questions & Answers
5 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
114 Customer Reviews
Sizing of collar
Please pay attention to the sizing on the collar description. The quality is quite sufficient for the price however the length is the entire length of the collar and not the actual size while buckled. So 18" collar will at best fit 16" neck with correct overlap in buckle. The sizing chart indicates this however I neither read the reviews or looked at the sizing chart. Did not realize until removing tags that it was exactly the same length of the collar I was replacing. (14")
Has stayed on my dog who usually eats collars off! I’m very impressed! None of my other dogs have been able to get it off of her either.
Great for the price
I bought this for my Corgi puppy a month and a half ago. (Black) He has already outgrown it (I had to make an extra notch) but, it's been great. Never having a collar before, it didn't seem to bother him, he couldn't destroy it. It isn't heavy, and the buckle latch is secure. We've had a lot of rain, snow, and mud, the collar hasn't had a color transfer, worn out, or fallen apart. Other than a mark where the buckle latches, it looks like it did new, hardly any wear at all. I will also say that when he was learning how to be on a lead, he was hard on the lead and collar without issue. I think it was about a week of constant rough tugging and impact... it was fine.
Not as described
It's too small and didn't even fit at all due to mis marking. I ordered the 21 inch collar and I think it's 16-18 inches actually.
Sizing runs small
This runs small, order one size up. I ordered 16”, same size of all previous collars. If you measure from the start of the buckle to the pointy tip of the leather it’s just barely 16” . Instead of back of buckle to last hole.
Great collar for price
This collar is absolutely worth the money for the price! I was buying collars locally for a lot more money and less quality!
Good leather, and sturdy. The color matches his leash, and he seems comfortable in it.
Not as thick as I thought it would be but it’s still very nice very happy with my purchase
Collar fit perfectly and was a good price for a leather collar and a large dog.
The collars are sized wrong. They measure exactly 20" from the folded end at the buckle to the very tip of the other end of the collar. This collar, at best would fit a dog with a 15-16" neck. That allows for the proper amount of overlap. I bought the collars as a gift, and was very disappointed when we tried them for size. I will be enquiring about returning them. This is entirely on "Omnipet" as the manufacturers, not Chewy.