OmniPet Paisley Leather Dog Collar
About This Item
- Made in the USA with high-quality materials designed for heavy duty activity.
- Each dog collar is handcrafted with real genuine leather for added durability, comfort and style.
- Includes durable nickel-plated hardware that will keep your dog’s tags safe and sound.
- Its sturdy, beautiful and comfortable design will add style to your pet while walking, training and relaxing.
- Comes in a variety of colors and sizes with matching leather leashes available.
Click here for the OmniPet Paisley Leather Dog Leash.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Blueberry Pet 3M Pattern Polyester Reflective Dog Collar, Palace Blue, Large: 17 to 20.5-in neck, 1-in wide$18.99Chewy Price$21.99List Price
- Red Dingo Vivid PVC Dog Collar, Orange, Large: 16 to 20-in neck, 1-in wide$13.94Chewy Price$15.99List Price
- Pawtitas Nylon Reflective Dog Collar, Red, Large: 16 to 26-in neck, 1-in wide$11.99Chewy Price$24.99List Price
- OmniPet Signature Leather Studs & Spikes Dog Collar, Black, 14-in$11.99Chewy Price$12.99List Price
- Pawtitas Nylon Reflective Step In Back Clip Dog Harness, Teal, X-Small: 11 to 15-in chest$13.14Chewy Price$19.99List Price
- CollarDirect Rolled Leather Dog Collar, Brown, XX-Large: 19 to 21-in neck, 9/16-in wide$21.99Chewy Price$24.52List Price
- Blueberry Pet 3M Multi-Colored Stripe Polyester Reflective Dog Collar, Yellow & Brown, Large: 18 to 26-in neck, 1-in wide$17.99Chewy Price$22.99List Price
- Sporn Double-Dog Coupler, X-Small/Small$13.35Chewy Price$18.98List Price
Questions & Answers
7 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
124 Customer Reviews
I love the collar but wish I would have gotten to next size. I haven't bought a belt clasp collar in a long time. I bought it for my dogs neck size, but I am using the very last hole and the end of the collar does not stay in place behind the hardware for the dog tags. I love the color and the style.
I would absolutely recommend this collar! It makes our Astro boxer boy look so fashionable.
No need to order a size up
This collar was HUGE, but as usual customer service was awesome and helped me order the right size
Paisley leather collar
Great fun collar, soft leather. Chewy was terrific in replacing the first one I got, which was too small, and sent out the right size. My dog is very happy and so am I.
Wonderful craftsmanship but...
We just got this collar for our girl, Miss Aggie Jean. We measured her neck and ordered the size 20 in. IT FITS GREAT!!! With plenty of room to grow. My only design suggestion is to please put a bracket of some kind to hold the tail of the collar. We rigged it with a ponytail holder, lol. As she grows it won’t be necessary so a good temporary fix without having to alter the collar.
Wet bleeding colors on dog and hands
When color got wet, it turned my dog blue and my hands when taking off.
Very Pretty But...
I bought this pretty leather collar for my soon-to-be adopted doggie. But the odor was so terrible that I can't use it and don't want to donate it, even though Chewy was kind enough to credit the item for me and didn't require a return. Kudos to Chewy for being exceedingly fair!
Poor item description
Bizarrely, the “12-in” is actually 8-10”?? Why would they name it 12”??? So now I have a tiny collar that won’t even fit my cat, let alone a Bernese Mountain Dog puppy. This would be great as a training collar... if it fit! Not impressed.
The collar is narrow , which is exactly what I needed for my Weiner dog who gets itchy when a collar is too wide.The leather quality seems good, soft and subtle.So far this has stood up well to wear.
Order a Larger Size
The collar is beautiful but it runs small. We measured our girl’s neck and it was 17 inches so we ordered the 20 inch collar. Glad we did because it barely fits her.