OmniPet Signature Leather Studs & Spikes Dog Collar
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Made of 100% genuine leather so it’s durable, versatile and easy to keep clean.
- Crafted by seasoned leather workers for a quality design that looks great and is ultra-wearable.
- Sturdy stitching throughout reinforces durable design so it can stand up to daily wear.
- Tough nickel hardware and D-ring make it easy to put on and attach a leash when you’re ready to go.
- Made in the USA and comes in different colors and sizes to accommodate all breed sizes and styles.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealCollarDirect Rolled Leather Dog Collar, Brown, X-Small: 7 to 8-in neck, 3/8-in wide$11.37Chewy Price$13.56List Price
- DealOmniPet Spiked & Studded Latigo Leather Dog Collar, Black, 14-in$10.00Chewy Price
- DealOmniPet Signature Leather Heart Dog Collar, Black, 14-in$12.12Chewy Price$12.99List Price
- DealOmniPet Signature Leather Bone Dog Collar, Red, 14-in$12.99Chewy Price
- DealOmniPet Signature Leather Dog Collar, Pink, 14-in$11.37Chewy Price$11.99List Price
- DealCollarDirect Handmade Studded Leather Dog Collar, Brown, X-Large$20.99Chewy Price$39.99List Price
- DealFrisco Two Tone Top Grain Leather Collar, 14-in, Latigo/Cream$13.18Chewy Price
- DealOmniPet Latigo Leather Dog Collar, Black, 20-in$7.56Chewy Price
- DealFrisco Top Grain Leather Collar, 19 - 22-in, Latigo$8.85Chewy Price
- DealRemington Double-Ply Patterned Hound Reflective Dog Collar, Mossy Oak Break-Up Country, 18 to 22-in neck, 1-in wide$12.46Chewy Price$19.99List Price
- DealPawtitas Nylon Reflective Dog Collar, Red, Medium: 13 to 20-in neck, 3/4-in wide$11.98Chewy Price$21.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Leather, Natural Fabric||Leather, Natural Fabric||Leather, Natural Fabric||Leather, Natural Fabric||Leather, Natural Fabric|
|Breed Size||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, Small Breeds, All Breeds||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, Small Breeds, All Breeds||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, Small Breeds, All Breeds||Medium Breeds|
Questions & Answers
11 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
119 Customer Reviews
Product two small
I loved the product just to small for my 12 pound yorkie. I ordered 12 in. And should have gotten 14 in. But my problem was with delivery. It was on my neighbors porch. This was not good. So I ordered a 14 in. Please deliver this one to correct address.
This collar is doing exactly as well as we wanted it to. T is a very rambunctious and energetics puppy and at the dog park takes on the biggest visitors there are. For some reason they go for her neck to slow her down. With this new collar that’s not happening.
Keeps dogs from biting necks during play
One of my dogs is extremely rough when he plays; in the past, he's been known to bite off collars and tear them apart, or would drag one of the other dogs around by their neck. I found that these spiked collars, which not at all sharp, are just unpleasant enough in the mouth to prevent further biting or chewing. They're comfortable for even my short-haired dogs, and I even put one on my cat who tends to be a little TOO tolerant and would let the dogs drag him around during play. I highly recommend it for teething puppies too — my foster puppy found out very quickly that metal is not fun to chew on!
We measured and was too small
We measured our collar dog is wearing now and it was too tight. The clasp mechanism is different than what we have and is too small. We will be ordering another. Great quality
Adorable And Cute
We originally bought the Black leather and bought the wrong size!Thank Heavens, Chewy helped Us reorder another collar, correct measurements and a color that’s Perfect Beautiful and brings out our Baby’s personality and character!!! Thank You Chewy!!!
I like this collar for my pit bull, it's well made and I like how the spikes make her look, highly recommend it!
Bought 2 one for each dog I have and they fit great and are made very well.
Right Size Makes All the Difference
Collar is heavy duty and well made. Gus appears comfortable with it.
However the paint is cracking after only a few months of use.
Not strong enough
Within 3 days my 37lb Izzy snapped/broke this by running and playing while on her dog run. I am attempting to add a picture of the damaged collar but your site does not tell me picture is added successfully or not :(