OmniPet Spiked & Studded Latigo Leather Dog Collar
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Made in the USA with high-quality materials designed for heavy duty activity.
- Each dog collar is hand-crafted with real genuine leather for added durability, comfort and style.
- Includes durable nickel-plated hardware that will keep your dog’s tags safe and sound.
- The sturdy, beautiful and comfortable design will add style to your pet while walking, training and relaxing.
- Comes in a variety of colors and sizes with matching leather leashes available.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- OmniPet Signature Leather Bone Dog Collar, Black, 14-in$11.99Chewy Price$12.99List Price
- OmniPet Latigo Leather Dog Collar, Burgundy, 20-in$6.86Chewy Price$7.56List Price
- CollarDirect Rolled Leather Dog Collar, Red, X-Small: 7 to 8-in neck, 3/8-in wide$11.37Chewy Price$13.56List Price
- OmniPet Signature Leather Dog Collar, Blue, 16-in$14.07Chewy Price$16.99List Price
- OmniPet Signature Leather Heart Dog Collar, Red, 14-in$11.99Chewy Price$12.99List Price
- CollarDirect Soft Padded Leather Dog Collar, Mint Green, Small$18.99Chewy Price
- OmniPet RealTree APC Pink Camouflage Kwik Klip Dog Collar, Large$7.18Chewy Price
- CollarDirect Adjustable Reflective Nylon Dog Collar, Red, Large$8.99Chewy Price$10.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Leather, Natural Fabric||Leather, Natural Fabric||Leather, Natural Fabric||Leather, Natural Fabric||Leather, Natural Fabric|
|Breed Size||Large Breeds||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Large Breeds, Giant Breeds||Large Breeds||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds|
Questions & Answers
2 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
102 Customer Reviews
Does its job!
We bought this collar for our Border Collie boy, whose GF is a GSD 'puppy' (15 months old) who likes to grab the boy by the neck from above. Since the collar was introduced, she has been re-evaluating that tactic, and the boy is much happier with the relationship.
She loves this
She loves this because the other dogs can't get her neck and she can fend off the other dogs better and she is getting tougher she is in a family of 5 other dogs I have gotten one for everyone of my fur babies
Gift spiked collar
Perfect gift for my neighbors chihuahua's big dog mentality!!! Zoom loved it, & so did his Mommy!!
cute but Super Small
This collar is unusable for me. Hopefully I can return it. I measured my pet's neck 13.5 inches and ordered a size 16 and it much too small. Size 16 might be ok for pet with a 10 inch neck buckled at the furthest hole for the largest circumference. A Little too heavy in weight for a cat IMO, Other than that it arrived super quick,is well made and super cute. Note there are no spikes on the front to give room to buckle. I will post pictures.
16" collar will not fit a dog with 13" neck
Perhaps I messed up, but the 16" collar is not big enough to fit around my dog's 13" neck. I thought adding 3" to my measurement was enough to ensure the proper fit, but I should have added 5" instead. Darn it. Regardless, this collar is beautifully made and very sturdy and arrived 4 days after purchase, which is pretty darn quick. It fits my neck, so maybe if I revive my punk rock days it'll make for a banging accessory.
This trio was perfect August loves his new collor and leash
Dress up collar
We chose the burgundy color and it looks beautiful on our boy (Airedale). It is his "dress up" collar as my husband always wanted a spike collar for him and myself not so much, but that said it is well made and a quality collar. Just be careful of hugging your dog when he is wearing it, I found that out pretty quickly!
Good quality and design
I've ordered this collar 3x. Each time a size larger bc my bull terrier keeps growing, but each new size I'm pleased with. Will prob be buying another one soon
I like the fact that when the dogs have on these collars they do not bite on each other’s necks. Great for training them!
MarLee's spike leather collar
I love this collar. I bought one for each of my dogs and it looks so good on them. I will tell your this when you buy the small size. At first it is to small but if you stretch it will fit better. Leather stretches when it is wore and it is used. So don't worrie just put a extra hole in it and over time you can adjust it to where it needs to be. Because believe me when I say leather stretches over time cause it does. Well any who my point is that it is well worth it's money and it looks good on your dog. Chewy's is the BESTEST in the world to me :-) sincerely yours Wanda Gail Costner :-)