On2Pets 48-in Medium Square Modern Cat Tree
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- This Luxury Cat Tree is designed not only for your cat's comfort and entertainment but for yours as well—the sleek, curved cat perches and faux leaf design will bring a bit of the outdoors inside.
- Comes with 1-3 carpeted perch shelves to give multiple kitties a place to relax—or allow a single kitty to hop from shelf to shelf.
- Easy to assemble: have it up and running in less than 10 minutes, with no tools required.
- Designed and assembled in the USA with materials you can trust.
- All materials are pet safe and non-toxic, which means they're safe for your favorite feline.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- MidWest Feline Nuvo Nest 40.75-in Modern Wicker Cat Tree & Condo$110.51Chewy Price$186.99List Price
- Frisco 20-in Faux Fur Cat Tree, Cheetah$27.99Chewy Price
- PetFusion 76.8-in Wall Mounted Cat Tree$109.95Chewy Price
- Tiger Tough Tower Playground 22.83-in Corrugated Cat Tree$88.99Chewy Price$106.99List Price
- On2Pets 24-in Small Square Modern Cat Tree$103.69Chewy Price$159.99List Price
- TRIXIE Lucano 43.3-in Plush Tower Cat Scratching Post$110.38Chewy Price$137.99List Price
- TRIXIE Falco Scratching Post Cat Condo$111.16Chewy Price$138.99List Price
- TRIXIE Lilo 48.2-in Plush Cat Tree & Condo, White/Brown$115.59Chewy Price$134.99List Price
- Frisco 52-in Modern Cat Tree & Condo, Gray$94.87Chewy Price
- Sam's Pets Becky 39-in Single Rest Bookshelf With Drawer & Cat Tree$169.07Chewy Price
- TRIXIE Ava 33.9-in Plush Tower Cat Scratching Post$81.59Chewy Price$97.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Cover Material||Carpet||Carpet||Carpet||Carpet||Faux Fur, Synthetic Fabric|
|Furniture Features||Modern||Modern||Modern||Modern||Modern, Hammock|
|Furniture Frame Material||Engineered Wood, Wood||Engineered Wood, Wood||Engineered Wood, Wood||Engineered Wood, Wood||Solid Wood, Wood|
|Height Range||31 inches to 59 inches||60 inches to 69 inches||30 inches & under||60 inches to 69 inches||31 inches to 59 inches|
|Tools Included||No Tools Required||No Tools Required||No Tools Required||No Tools Required||Yes|
|Number Of Condos||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A|
|Furniture Mount Type||Free Standing||Free Standing||Free Standing||Free Standing||Free Standing|
Questions & Answers
3 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
32 Customer Reviews
Go for the shorter version
My cats love the leaves, but the distance between the levels is steep and makes them nervous jumping down. I’ve had to remove the top level and makeshift the bottom one a bit so it’s more comfortable.
My cat is an indoor cat, but loves to be outside near trees, so I wanted to find a way to bring some outdoors to him, then I found this on the internet and thought it would be great for my cat. I ordered it on here and got it within three days, it only took me about 10 minutes to put together and my cat had to get comfortable with it for a few days. I put it in a corner and he finally came around to it. Worth the purchase if you have the money. But I'd recommend wiping the leaves and wood down because of dust from packaging.
Nice hiding spot but she keeps trying to eat it
This has been a great place for our cat to have as a hideout and it is nice to have something green but she is trying to eat the leaves. She has broken off quite a few and the branches don’t stay well in the holes but overall she loves it.
Skeptical, but happy
Needed something to fill a void in my living room, and splurged on this instead of a silk tree. Wanted to also give our rescue a place to get away. If he’s not on his window perch, he can usually be found in his tree.
just like it looks in the picture
I have wanted this for 2 years now. I finally got it and put it together with the cat in the room....he did NOT want anything to do with it. I had to pick him up and put him on the base and hated it. I even put it in the corner of the room he sleeps on and he moved to another corner. soooo disappointed. Theres nothing wrong with it (even figured out instructions lol) cat just hates it
Great enrichment environment for your cats
I have 10 cats (many feral kittens) that are now 2 years old. They all live inside, litter trained, they are loving and they all enjoy the many enrichment toys that I have provided for them through Chewy. This was a "whim" to order this tree and I have to say it has been the BEST ever. I have it by a window and they enjoy sitting on both levels among the leaves looking around. It has been interesting to watch each one take turns in the tree. The tactile of the leaves resembles petting them. Have a great time enjoying your cats when you purchase this tree. PS * easy to set up
Maybe good for kittens/small cats
As another recent review said, the levels are just not big enough. I thought my cat would love it because she plays with plants and loves to hide but the levels are so small that she has to scrunch herself on it and has been on it maybe a total of 3 times since I bought it last December. It's light and easy to put together which is nice. Unless your cat is ok curling themselves around the "trunk" to get comfy, this wouldn't be worth it. d
need 3 screws
The rod didn’t stay in the base! I had to use 3 screws to keep the rod attached to the base
Not worth it :(
This tree was extremely easy to assemble, but unfortunately my cat has zero interest in it. The shelves are too small for my cat get comfortable or hide behind. I’m highly disappointed that I spent so much money on this cat tree and it doesn’t have much to offer to my cat. :(
It looks amazing and my cats love to play in the leaves all day!