On2Pets Cat Canopy Wall Shelves
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Unique shelves that feature foliage like your cat would see in the wild.
- Gives your kitty a place to climb, stretch, hide or take a nap.
- Includes soft and warm carpet with smooth silk leaves and plywood walls for support.
- Fit most home décor with a stylish finish.
- Holds up to 32 pounds in weight to support most paw-tners.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco 65-in Real Carpet Wooden Cat Tree & Condo, Gray$199.99Chewy Price
- CatastrophiCreations Lift Wall Mounted Cat Tree Shelf Set, Onyx/Natural$80.14Chewy Price$88.00List Price
- Frisco 88 to 106-in 3 Level Floor to Ceiling Heavy Duty Cat Tower$95.58Chewy Price
- On2Pets Kitty Jungle Modern Cat Tree & Wall Shelves$159.99Chewy Price$199.99List Price
- CatastrophiCreations Climb Wall Mounted Activity Cat Tree Shelf Set, English Chestnut/Natural$264.43Chewy Price$296.00List Price
- EliteField 45-in Faux Fur Cat Tree & Condo, Beige$79.99Chewy Price$129.99List Price
- Go Pet Club 47-in Faux Fur Cat Tree & Condo, Brown/Black$48.99Chewy Price$69.99List Price
- Armarkat Multi-Level Real Wood Cat Tree, Ochre Brown, 74-in$207.24Chewy Price$274.80List Price
- Jespet Foldable Cat Condo Bed, Gray$34.99Chewy Price$49.99List Price
- Go Pet Club 35-in Faux Fur Cat Tree, Beige$27.99Chewy Price$49.99List Price
- Go Pet Club 61-in Faux Fur Cat Tree & Condo, Brown/Black$64.99Chewy Price$89.99List Price
- CatastrophiCreations Sisal Cat Climbing Pole, 3-tier, Natural$152.00Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Cover Material||Carpet||Faux Fleece, Sisal, Plant Material, Synthetic Fabric||Sisal, Plant Material||Carpet||Faux Fleece, Synthetic Fabric|
|Furniture Frame Material||Engineered Wood, Wood||Engineered Wood, Wood||Engineered Wood, Wood||Solid Wood, Wood||Solid Wood, Wood|
|Furniture Mount Type||Wall Mounted||Wall Mounted||Wall Mounted||Wall Mounted||Wall Mounted|
Questions & Answers
17 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
91 Customer Reviews
We added 2 of these shelves and our cats are obsessed!! Relatively easy to install with 2 people. You have to install these into a stud, or else they won’t last long. Our cats are constantly running wild across the shelves and love them!
Our kitties love the shelves! The leaves get bent out of shape after a while but that's a given. We will be buying a new set when we move. I was worried the shelves would not stay secure but they're good.
Looks great on the wall and cats love them :)
My cats love sitting and climbing on these! They also add some beautiful greenery in the living room. I put their cat tree under it so they could jump up easily. Easy to install if you are familiar with dry wall anchors. I recommend using the hard plastic screw ins rather than the flimsy hammer in kind (I used flimsy first and they didn’t hold). Perfect !!!
Love love love. Easy to install with electric drill and stud finder. I love how they appear to be decoration and provide enrichment for my kitties.
Cat perch is perfect for play and sleep
My cat loves this! I noticed the reviews said it needed to be in studs so i placed the first one in studs which were really high up. The second one i think i found a small stud so i tried to place it in that. I definitely need another step or something on the left side bc my cat wont jump from the post to the first shelf, he uses the couch! But these shelves are very nice quality and sturdy. My cat is 15lbs and jumps all over them! I even took out the leaved from the second shelf so it would be easier for him to jump on it. It was very easy to take out and I could put them back in later if i wished or use them as replacements if my cat breaks the other leaves. Overall very good buy! I did see some dupes on Pinterest but i like the curve style better.
All three of our inside kitties jumped right up and "hid". I bent the foliage different directions to make it look more realistic. Shelve brackets set at 16" so you can securely screw into studs. I have two large cats that (when screwed into the studs) they hold perfectly. I used my own personal screws. Will probably be buying more in the future.
Cat shelf with leaves
I have 4 cats- weight ranging from 8-17lbs. All of my cats love the shelves, especially with the leaves. At first I thought the leaves looked tacky but when I saw how much my cats love them- I decided they would stay. It's cute watching my cats hide and peek through the leaves and able to reach higher areas.
a perfect perch
my baby loves these shelves! he's a new addition to the family and I knew he needed a high place to relax - and these are perfect! I put the leaves on one shelf and left them off of the other so he'd have an option of whether or not he wants to be hidden or exposed. he prefers the extra space on the shelf without the leaves so he can spread out. overall a great purchase, and much cheaper than most cat shelves I've found on the internet.
my cat is obsessed.
i bought these a few months ago and my cat maple couldnt resist the shelf even while i was hanging it up. she would jump on my back just to get up to it. the installation was simple and pretty self explanatory and they are incredibly sturdy!
Love the Look and Durability
I was able to drill them into the wooden wall studs and it holds my 20lbs cat up no problem. Also I love the look of the foliage and recommend this product to everyone