Eliminate fleas, ticks and mosquitoes from your home the safe and effective way with the Only Natural Pet EasyDefense All-in-One. Using the power of natural Geranium and Peppermint plant extracts, this unique powder is completely free of pesticides and toxins, making it safe for your furry friends, and sparing you from applying dangerous chemicals. Scientifically tested and veterinarian approved botanicals eliminate biting insects at all stages of life—and the powder makes it easier than ever to protect your pets from pests. Simply apply the powder directly on your pet, or your carpets and upholstery. To humans and pups, this spray carries a pleasant, soft scent, but the smell makes one thing clear to fleas and ticks—they aren’t welcome on the back of your furry friend. Keep them safe the natural way, with Only Natural Pets.
- A unique blend of botanicals, including geraniol (a natural extract of geraniums) and peppermint, this repellant works to eliminate fleas and ticks from your home.
- The natural alternative to common pesticides, this effective flea and tick eliminator is safe around dogs, cats, and humans.
- Versatile remedy can be safely applied to your pet's fur and bedding as well as your carpet, furniture and even your yard.
- Effectively removes ticks and all three life stages of fleas: adults, eggs and larvae–keeping your dog or cat completely pest free.
- Easy to use canister has a dual use lid, allowing you to sprinkle gently on your pet or to spread evenly over bedding, furniture or outdoors.
Store in original container in a dry place inaccessible to children and pets. Do not reuse empty containers. Keep out of reach of children. For animal use only. Do not use if product appears tampered with. Keep out of the reach out children and animals. In case of accidental overdose, contact a health professional immediately.
Fleas rise to the top of your pet's coat as they die, so consider it a triumph if you start seeing more fleas at first, after treating your pet. If you’re still seeing fleas after application, it may be because your pet has picked up new fleas from the environment, which may include other pets, surfaces and outdoor areas. It may take up to 30 days to break the entire flea life cycle. Additionally, you should also treat sources of new fleas (i.e., carpet, yard, etc.) to ensure complete flea control.
See all items by Only Natural Pet