Protect your precious pup from fleas, ticks and mosquitoes the safe and effective way with the Only Natural Pet EasyDefense Flea & Tick Dog Collar. Using the power of natural Geranium, Thyme, and Peppermint plant extracts, this unique collar is completely free of pesticides and toxins, making it safe for your furry friends, and sparing you from applying dangerous chemicals. Scientifically tested and veterinarian approved botanicals create an invisible barrier around your dog—and the collar makes it easier than ever to protect your canine from pests. To humans and pups, this collar carries a pleasant, soft scent, but the smell makes one thing clear to fleas and ticks—they aren’t welcome on the back of your furry friend. Keep them safe the natural way, with Only Natural Pets.
- Protecting your pet from pests has never been easier thanks to the long-lasting, natural power of this essential-oil infused collar.
- A unique blend of botanicals, including geraniol (a natural extract of geraniums), thyme, and peppermint, this repellant works successfully against fleas, ticks and mosquitoes.
- Effectively protects against fleas, ticks and mosquitoes for up to four months without the harsh scent of chemicals.
- Scientifically tested and veterinarian approved, this natural flea and tick collar works using non-toxic active ingredients, and contains no synthetic insecticides.
- The comfortable collar is made of Nylon and infused with natural botanicals, making it effective, durable and water resistant.
Avoid contact with eyes or clothing. Wash hands immediately with soap and warm water after attaching collar. Keep out of reach of children. Do not use on puppies under 4 months of age.
Fleas rise to the top of your pet's coat as they die, so consider it a triumph if you start seeing more fleas at first, after treating your pet. If you’re still seeing fleas after application, it may be because your pet has picked up new fleas from the environment, which may include other pets, surfaces and outdoor areas. It may take up to 30 days to break the entire flea life cycle. Additionally, you should also treat sources of new fleas (i.e., carpet, yard, etc.) to ensure complete flea control.
See all items by Only Natural Pet