Protect your precious kitty from fleas and ticks the safe and effective way with the Only Natural Pet EasyDefense Squeeze-On. Using the power of natural Geranium, Thyme, and Peppermint plant extracts, these unique tubes are completely free of pesticides and toxins, making them safe for your furry friends, and sparing you from applying dangerous chemicals. The soothing almond oil creates the soluble base that allows the active botanicals to create an invisible barrier around your cat—and the easy-application tube makes it easier than ever to protect your feline from pests. To humans and cats, these unique tubes carry a pleasant, soft smell, but the scent makes one thing clear to fleas and ticks—they aren’t welcome on the back of your furry friend. Keep them safe the natural way, with Only Natural Pets.
- A unique blend of botanicals, including geraniol (a natural extract of geraniums), thyme, and peppermint, this repellant works successfully against fleas, ticks and mosquitoes.
- The natural alternative to common pesticides, this effective flea and tick repellant is long-lasting and safe around dogs and humans.
- Gentle and soothing almond oil is used as a soluble base for the active botanicals to quickly and effectively create a repellant barrier around your cat.
- Easy application tube lets you simple spread the hair between your cat’s shoulder blades until you see skin—apply the entire tube, and your kitty will be protected for an entire month!
- Unlike similar products, these squeeze-ons feature a pleasant smell for you and your feline friend, but emit an unwelcoming scent for fleas, ticks and mosquitoes.
Keep out of reach of children. Avoid contact with eyes or clothing. Wash hands immediately with soap and warm water after dispensing.
Fleas rise to the top of your pet's coat as they die, so consider it a triumph if you start seeing more fleas at first, after treating your pet. If you’re still seeing fleas after application, it may be because your pet has picked up new fleas from the environment, which may include other pets, surfaces and outdoor areas. It may take up to 30 days to break the entire flea life cycle. Additionally, you should also treat sources of new fleas (i.e., carpet, yard, etc.) to ensure complete flea control.
See all items by Only Natural Pet