Protect your precious pet from fleas, ticks and mosquitoes the safe and effective way with the Only Natural Pet EasyDefense Flea & Tick Shampoo for dogs and cats. Using the power of natural Geranium and Peppermint plant extracts, this unique shampoo is completely free of pesticides and toxins, making it safe for your furry friends, and sparing you from applying dangerous chemicals. Scientifically tested and veterinarian approved botanicals create an invisible barrier around your pet—and the shampoo makes it easier than ever to protect your best bud from pests. To humans and animals, this shampoo carries a pleasant, soft scent, but the smell makes one thing clear to fleas and ticks—they aren’t welcome on the back of your furry friend. Keep them safe the natural way, with Only Natural Pets.
- A unique blend of botanicals, including geraniol (a natural extract of geraniums) and peppermint, this repellant works to protect your dogs and cats against fleas, ticks and mosquitoes.
- The natural alternative to common pesticides, this effective flea and tick repellant is long-lasting and safe around dogs and humans.
- Because there are no chemicals, it's completely safe for year-round use, even on puppies and kittens!
- Ideal for after walks, picnics, camping, vacations or anytime you take your pet outside—just draw your pet a cozy bath and let EasyDefense do the rest.
- Unlike similar products, this shampoo features a pleasant smell for you and your dog, but emits an unwelcoming scent for fleas, ticks and mosquitoes.
Wash hands after shampooing. Keep out of reach of children. Keep away from heat. In case of contact with eyes, mucous membranes, or open wounds, rinse immediately with water. Product contains ingredients that may cause allergic reactions. If allergy occurs, stop using these types of products. After use, dispose of product and packaging. Do not use on animal's under 4 months of age.
Fleas rise to the top of your pet's coat as they die, so consider it a triumph if you start seeing more fleas at first, after treating your pet. If you’re still seeing fleas after application, it may be because your pet has picked up new fleas from the environment, which may include other pets, surfaces and outdoor areas. It may take up to 30 days to break the entire flea life cycle. Additionally, you should also treat sources of new fleas (i.e., carpet, yard, etc.) to ensure complete flea control.
See all items by Only Natural Pet