Protect your precious pup from fleas, ticks and mosquitoes the safe and effective way with the Only Natural Pet EasyDefense Flea & Tick Spray. Using the power of natural Geranium and Peppermint plant extracts, this unique spray is completely free of pesticides and toxins, making it safe for your furry friends, and sparing you from applying dangerous chemicals. Scientifically tested and veterinarian approved botanicals create an invisible barrier around your dog—and the spray makes it easier than ever to protect your canine from pests. To humans and pups, this spray carries a pleasant, soft scent, but the smell makes one thing clear to fleas and ticks—they aren’t welcome on the back of your furry friend. Keep them safe the natural way, with Only Natural Pets.
- A unique blend of botanicals, including geraniol (a natural extract of geraniums) and peppermint, this repellant works to protect your dogs and cats against fleas, ticks and mosquitoes.
- The natural alternative to common pesticides, this effective flea and tick repellant is long-lasting and safe around dogs and humans.
- No fuss or mess—simply spritz your dog or cat once a day, or before your pet goes outside.
- Ideal for walks, picnics, camping, vacations or anytime you take your pet outside—just spray directly on your pet’s fur, collar, bedding and clothing.
- Unlike similar products, this spray features a pleasant smell for you and your dog, but emits an unwelcoming scent for fleas, ticks and mosquitoes.
External use only. Do not swallow. Keep out of reach of children. Keep away from heat. Do not spray near animal's eyes or mucous membranes. Do not use on animals under 4 months. Product contains ingredients that may cause allergic reactions. If allergy occurs, stop using these types of products. Store in a cool, dry place. Do not reuse empty container. Dispose of per local, state or federal regulation.
Fleas rise to the top of your pet's coat as they die, so consider it a triumph if you start seeing more fleas at first, after treating your pet. If you’re still seeing fleas after application, it may be because your pet has picked up new fleas from the environment, which may include other pets, surfaces and outdoor areas. It may take up to 30 days to break the entire flea life cycle. Additionally, you should also treat sources of new fleas (i.e., carpet, yard, etc.) to ensure complete flea control.
See all items by Only Natural Pet