Optixcare Dog & Cat Eye Cleaning Wipes, 50 count
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Pre-moistened wipes help reduce tear stains and soften goo below your pal’s eyes.
- Gentle cleaning action with no harsh chemicals, boric acid, peroxide, bleach, or antibiotics.
- Formula has chamomile extract to soothe skin irritations that can cause excess tearing.
- Perfect for everyday use to work on current stains and help prevent excess buildup.
- Comes in a convenient, on-the-go friendly pack so you can take it anywhere.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Miracle Care Sterile Eye Wash Pads for Dogs & Cats, 90 count$10.49Chewy Price
- Optixcare Dog & Cat Eye Cleaner, 3.38-oz bottle$7.48Chewy Price$11.98List Price$7.11Autoship Price
- Nutri-Vet Dog Eye Rinse, 4-oz bottle$5.59Chewy Price$6.99List Price$5.31Autoship Price
- Dr. Goodpet Eye-C Dog & Cat Eye Drops, 1-oz bottle$11.79Chewy Price$12.95List Price$11.20Autoship Price
- Vetericyn Eye Wash for Pets, 3-oz bottle$14.25Chewy Price$15.99List Price$13.54Autoship Price
- Optixcare Dog & Cat Eye Lube Lubricating Gel, 0.70-oz tube$10.99Chewy Price$19.99List Price$10.44Autoship Price
- Vets Preferred Advanced Eye Wash for Dogs, 4-oz bottle$12.99Chewy Price
- Akorn Artificial Tears Lubricant Ophthalmic Dog & Cat Ointment, 3.5-g tube$14.24Chewy Price$14.99List Price
- DealVetnique Labs Dermabliss Medicated Skin Wipes Anti-Bacterial & Anti-Fungal Medicated Hot Spot & Skin Fold Dog & Cat Wipes, 50 count$13.99Chewy Price$15.54List Price$13.29Autoship Price
- DealVetnique Labs Oticbliss Ear Wipes Advanced Cleaning, Soothing, & Medicated Dog & Cat Ear Wipes, 100 count$13.99Chewy Price$15.54List Price$13.29Autoship Price
- Thomas Labs Terra Septic Dog & Cat Eye & Ear Drops, 30-ml$21.99Chewy Price$20.89Autoship Price
- PetAlive Eye-Heal Dog & Cat Eye Treatment, 2-oz$28.30Chewy Price$39.95List Price$26.88Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Sterile Water, PEG 800, Polysorbate 80...||Aloe Vera Gel And Botanical Extracts.||Spunlace, Water, Fragrance, Soap.||Water, Boric Acide, Sodium Chlroide...||Water, Boric Acid, Potassium Chloride...|
|Health Feature||Eye Care||Eye Care||—||Eye Care, Tear Stain removal||Eye Care, Tear Stain removal|
|Breed Size||—||—||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||—||—|
Questions & Answers
11 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
180 Customer Reviews
Best for eye goo
Our beautiful old Pitty has allergies, which include eye goo. He actually comes to me to have his eyes cleaned with these wipes,( and a treat, of course, for sitting still and being such a good boy.)
mold a few days after opening
After a few days opened it got a moldy smell. I do not recommend.
Love it! Doesn't bother my girl at all. works very well, will purchase again. Thank you Chewy!
I really wasn't expecting these wipes to work as good as they did. My dogs always get lots of eye boogies, and usually by the time I go to wipe it off, it has dried to their hair. I wiped their eyes for about three to four minutes with these wipes and all the dried up boogies came off. Worked a lot better, and faster than a warm, wet wash rag.
Not sure what I was hoping for
Have a cat with dry eye boogers all the time. Am always digging them out with my nail, which he hates. Thought this would easily wipe the boogers away, but I still end up having to use my nail to get them out. Used one. Not sure I will use the rest.
Dry and ineffective.
I use similar products to clean the eyes of some feral cats that come to my yard and bought this one to make up an autoship order. They are more expensive that the ones I usually get so I thought they'd be superior but they are dry and ineffective. I have to add moisture in order to clean a cats eyes.
Purchased these Optixcare Eye Wipes for my sister to use on her 16 year old kitty, Oreo. She tells me "They are getting the job done, so long as I can keep him still!!" LOL!!
Great product and customer service
This is a great product for my Frenchie, I use it every day. Recommended by my Veterinarian.
Soft, fresh, awesome! Would recommend and use again. Perfect comfort for kittens
Warm Paper Towel Works as Well
I hold a warm paper towel on my Coton de Tulear's eye and it works as well or better to remove the gunk. She has dry eye. These really didn't help. If you don't have a paper towel and hot water these might be better than nothing.