Optixcare L-Lysine Cat Chews, 60 count bag
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Helps support eye health and reduce the frequency of herpes flare-ups in cats with l-lysine.
- Provides veterinarian-recommended dose of 500mg of l-lysine, known to be most effective for maintenance levels.
- Safe to use in adult cats and kittens and formulated with a natural amino acid and no medications.
- Convenient, cube-shaped treats are made with chicken to make them more palatable.
- Simply give one to two chews daily, during stressful situations, flare-ups, or as recommended by your veterinarian.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- VetOne Advita Probiotic Nutritional Cat Supplement, 30 count$21.15Chewy Price$22.88List Price$20.09Autoship Price
- 21st Century Essential Pet L-Lysine Amino Acid Support Soft Chews Cat Supplement, 100 count$10.15Chewy Price$9.64Autoship Price
- Pet Ultimates Probiotics Cat Supplement, 1.55-oz jar$32.95Chewy Price$31.30Autoship Price
- PetAg Vitamin & Mineral Gel Cat Supplement, 3.5-oz bottle$11.99Chewy Price$12.64List Price
- Nature's Farmacy Catzymes Probiotic Digestive Enhancer Cat Supplement, 8-oz jar$19.90Chewy Price$22.95List Price
- Vet's Best Chewable Tablets Hairball Control Supplement for Cats, 180 count$14.43Chewy Price$17.99List Price$13.71Autoship Price
- Vital Planet Vital Cat Daily Multivitamin Powder Cat Supplement, 2.6-oz jar$25.99Chewy Price$24.69Autoship Price
- VetriScience Vetri Lysine Plus Chicken Flavored Soft Chews Immune Supplement for Cats, 180 count$30.00Chewy Price$28.50Autoship Price
- Vet Worthy Hairball Control Salmon Flavored Feline Paw Paste for Adult Cats, 5-oz tube$9.99Chewy Price$9.49Autoship Price
- HomeoPet Feline Purr Dental Cat Supplement, 15mL bottle$14.99Chewy Price$19.99List Price$14.24Autoship Price
- Proflora Powder Digestive Supplement for Cats, 30 servings$19.99Chewy Price
- NOW Pets L-Lysine Immune System Support Cat Supplement, 8-oz jar$10.60Chewy Price$15.99List Price$10.07Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Poultry Meal, L-Lysine, Water...||Active Ingredients: L-Lysine (Monohydrochloride), Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Astragalus Root....||Acive Ingredients: L-Lysine Hydrochloride.||Active Ingredients: L-Lysine, N, N-Dimethylglycine HCl (D mg)....||Water, L-Lysine Monohydrochloride, Stearic Acid...|
|Lifestage||Adult, Senior, Kitten||Adult, Senior, Kitten||Adult, Senior, Kitten||Adult, Senior, Kitten||Adult|
|Health Feature||Immune Support, Respiratory Care, Eye Care||Immune Support, Respiratory Care, Eye Care||Immune Support, Respiratory Care, Eye Care||Immune Support||Immune Support|
|Special Diet||—||—||Gluten Free||—||—|
|Food Flavor||—||—||—||Chicken, Liver, Poultry, Meat||Salmon|
Questions & Answers
5 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
95 Customer Reviews
Started off well, but not so welcome now
We all know cats can be picky. I have an elderly cat who needs support to stay healthy and not get colds. My vet recommended the Optixcare. At first, he did eat the chews (if I cut them up -- they are not a small size). Now he will not eat them. Sigh.
Cats love it!
I have 1 kitty that eats EVERYTHING and another that is so picky but this is both of their favorite treat. They go crazy over them. I do have to break it up but it just makes the fun of the treat last longer! Glad to find a lycine product they will actually eat.
Kittens Love These
My kittens love these. Before leaving for work I give both my kitties 1/2 of the morsel and they gobble it up.
Optixcare L-Lysine Cat Chews
My three cats would not touch them, the pieces are really too big. Unfortunately, my cats would have nothing to do with them. Having exhausted all my options, I finally am having great luck with the unflavored L-Lysine powder placed in their food once a day.
My cat's suffer from herpes and recently we had an outbreak. They loved these! They were on the larger side but easy to break up and the cats loved them.
My cat loves these
It's difficult to determine whether these make much difference in the health of my cat's eyes. Nevertheless, she gets one daily because that's her dosage and she begs for them. Chewy's price is less than half of what my vet charges for a bag.
Good flavor and cost
Our kitten decided she didn't like a previous Lysine treat. These she now appears to enjoy. We give her one treat broken up into quarters per day. Given the dosage and cost per package, this is likely the best deal.
not for us
My cat will not go anywhere near these, he even pushes them out of the way if I mix one in with a few treats.
Awesome little chew
My vet suggested them for my older cat that is 16 years old (80 years in human years) due to his low immune system. They seem to help him greatly! Was getting them from my vet but he was always running out of them. So glad I saw them on chewy.com.
He Eats Them Sooo
I personally don’t know how these taste but my scrupulous cat, Oliver, eats them having not detected (thus far) that they have medicinal properties. So, I’m a happy cat mom!