Ora-Clens Oral Hygiene Dental Dog Treats
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Promotes clean teeth, fresh breath and healthy gums
- Removes plaque & tartar buildup
- Doubles as a treat with the delicious poultry flavor, dogs will love them!
- Enzymes coated on outside of chew to eliminate bad breath
- These chews also feature an abrasive texture, which help scrub your dog's teeth while he chews
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Probios Digestion Support Peanut Butter Flavor Dog Treats, 1-lb bag$12.95Chewy Price$12.30Autoship Price
- Fruitables BioActive Fresh Mouth Grain-Free Small Dental Dog Treats, 15 count$12.83Chewy Price$16.99List Price$12.19Autoship Price
- N-Bone Twistix Vanilla Mint Flavored Large Dental Dog Treats, 5.5-oz bag, bundle of 2$14.58Chewy Price$13.85Autoship Price
- Blue Ridge Naturals Sweet Tater Jerky Stixs Dog Treats, 5-oz bag$4.99Chewy Price$4.74Autoship Price
- Cloud Star Wag More Bark Less Oats & Grains Biscuits with Chicken & Carrots Dog Treats, 3-lb box$13.99Chewy Price$15.49List Price$13.29Autoship Price
- Barkworthies Braided Beef Gullet 12" Dog Treat$7.85Chewy Price$10.99List Price$7.46Autoship Price
- Fruitables Whole Jerky Bites Turkey & Sweet Potato Dog Treats, 5-oz bag$13.99Chewy Price$15.49List Price$13.29Autoship Price
- Fruitables BioActive Fresh Mouth Grain-Free Medium Dental Dog Treats, 10 count$14.15Chewy Price$19.59List Price$13.44Autoship Price
- Barkworthies Large Stuffed Beef Shin Bone Dog Treat$9.99Chewy Price$9.49Autoship Price
- Redbarn Naturals Bully Nuggets Dog Treats, 3.9-oz bag$6.59Chewy Price$6.26Autoship Price
- Buddy Biscuits Grain-Free Soft & Chewy with Grilled Beef Dog Treats, 5-oz bag$5.49Chewy Price$7.49List Price$5.22Autoship Price
- Premium Pork Chomps Roasted Pressed Bone Dog Treats, 4.5-in, 2 count$3.99Chewy Price$3.79Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Beef Hide, Dextrose, Poultry Digest...||Active Ingredients: Astaxanthin, Inactive Ingredients: Calcium Carbonate, Canola Oil...||Potato Starch, Glycerin, Chicken Meal...||Rice Flour, Honey, Water (For Processing)...||Rice Flour, Honey, Water (For Processing)...|
|Breed Size||Extra Small & Toy Breeds, Small Breeds, Medium Breeds...||Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Medium Breeds||Large Breeds, Giant Breeds|
|Food Flavor||Beef, Meat||Chicken, Poultry||Mint, Herbs & Spices||Vanilla, Herbs & Spices||Vanilla, Herbs & Spices|
|Health Feature||Dental & Breath Care||Dental & Breath Care||Dental & Breath Care||Dental & Breath Care||Dental & Breath Care|
Questions & Answers
7 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
87 Customer Reviews
Product Really Works
My lab is 7 years old and everyone who meets her notices how white her teeth are. Ora-Clens is great for keeping her mouth fresh and teeth decay-free. And she loves chewing them.
My 40 lb cockapoo bit off a piece (hard) approx.1 1/2 in by 2 1/2 inches with a sharp pointed edge and had a very hard time after swallowing it. Tried to bring it up to no avail. Finally got it down. I threw bag away after taking the one piece out of it.
Bottomless pit hated these
They are a great value and last a long time but my Pit would only chew on it 5 minutes max before he left it laying around. I'm not sure how clean his teeth are if he ignores it after just a few minutes.
I broke one in two pieces and gave to my silky terrier and one to my min pin. Within a few hours the silky regurgitated his. The min pin took a little longer, but also brought it up. She didn't eat anything for the next day and has had intermittent urgency since.
My Barkley begs for these dental treats!
Barkley is my 152# English lab. He just had his 3rd birthday and has grown up having an Ora-Clens every day after breakfast. He has the most beautiful white, healthy teeth. Definitely a must have in his day!
Don’t think they clean teeth
My dog has been using these for over 6 months now. I do not see a difference in her teeth at all! She seems to lick/chew the flavor off them & then leaves the bone laying around for me to step on! I don’t have to worry about her choking but I won’t buy again!
ORA-CLENS IS GREAT FOR YOUR DOG
my dogs loved the treats and happy to see something that helps clean the teeth
My German Shepherds love them
My vet recommended a more expensive brand of enzymatic dental chew which my dogs loved. But one a night for each of them got too pricey for my budget. I found this enzymatic dental chew for a lot less and they dogs seem to like them just as much. The XL size is long and a decent thickness (some are a bit more thicker than others as you would expect in a natural product). All my German Shepherds have bright and shiny teeth too. The only caution is (as with any rawhide chew flip) watch your dogs while they chew them. If they reduce the chew to a gooey gummy blob, take it away and toss it to avoid them swallowing "the blob" and causing a possible impaction in their digestive tract.
I have been buying the Virbac brand for years. Their size kept getting larger, even for petite/small dogs & that cut down on the number of chews you received. Paying the price for only 5-6 chews out of a whole package that she could eat was ridiculous. I changed over to Ora-Clens and was pleasantly surprised. They were more consistent in size, plus there was actually 30 in the package! My fur baby never even noticed the difference, except these she could chew. Shortly after my last order I lost my beloved fur baby... complete surprise. But, if & when I decide to let a new love come into my life, I know the first thing I will order, Ora-Clens!
My mastiff would chew it until it was soft and due to the length of the chew he would choke on them because he would try to swallow them whole. I ended up cutting the chews into way smaller pieces to prevent it from happening. By doing so I don't think it cleans his teeth very well.