OraVet Hygiene Dental Chews for Large & Giant Dogs, over 50 lbs
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- These once-a-day chews are clinically shown to prevent plaque and tartar build-up
- Formulated with delmopinol, which has been used for years in oral rinse for humans!
- Creates a barrier that prevents bacterial attachment, which is the root cause of bad breath.
- Formulated to be easily digestible.
- Crafted with a wag-worthy flavor dogs love.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- OraVet Hygiene Dental Chews for Medium Dogs, 25 - 50 lbs, 14 count$17.99Chewy Price$21.99List Price$17.09Autoship Price
- Virbac C.E.T. VeggieDent Flex + Joint Health Dental Chews for Small Dogs, 11-22 lbs, 30 count$28.47Chewy Price$33.59List Price$27.05Autoship Price
- Virbac C.E.T. Enzymatic Dental Chews for Medium Dogs, 26-50 lbs, 30 count$24.23Chewy Price$28.59List Price$23.02Autoship Price
- Virbac C.E.T. Enzymatic Dental Chews for Large Dogs, over 50 lbs, 30 count$29.82Chewy Price$35.19List Price$28.33Autoship Price
- Virbac C.E.T. VeggieDent Fr3sh Dental Chews for Large Dogs, over 66 lbs, 60 count$66.60Chewy Price$63.27Autoship Price
- OraVet Plaque Prevention Dog Dental Gel, 8 count$32.48Chewy Price
- Virbac C.E.T. VeggieDent Zen Dental Chews for Small Dogs, 11-22 lbs, 30 count$28.47Chewy Price$33.59List Price$27.05Autoship Price
- Virbac C.E.T. Enzymatic Dental Chews for Small Dogs, 11-25 lbs, 30 count$18.64Chewy Price$21.99List Price$17.71Autoship Price
- ProDen Plaque Off System Mini Dental Care Bones Peanut Butter & Banana Flavor Dental Chews for X-Small & Small Dogs, 12-oz bag$18.40Chewy Price$18.49List Price$17.48Autoship Price
- OraVet Hygiene Dental Chews for Small Dogs, 10 - 24 lbs, 14 count$15.99Chewy Price$18.99List Price$15.19Autoship Price
- ProDen Plaque Off System Crunchy Bites Chicken Flavor Dental Chews for Medium & Large Dogs, 6-oz bag$8.09Chewy Price$8.99List Price$7.69Autoship Price
- Virbac C.E.T. VeggieDent Fr3sh Dental Chews for Medium Dogs, 22-66 lbs, 60 count$57.94Chewy Price$55.04Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Delmopinol||Delmopinol||Dried Potato Products, Ground Flaxseed (source of Omegas), Water...||Beef Rawhide, Dextrose, Poultry Digest...||Corn Starch, Glycerin, Soy Protein Isolate...|
|Breed Size||Large Breeds, Giant Breeds||Medium Breeds||Giant Breeds, Large Breeds||Giant Breeds, Large Breeds||Large Breeds|
|Food Flavor||Pork, Meat||Pork, Meat||Pork, Meat||Beef, Meat||Fruits & Vegetables|
|Health Feature||Dental & Breath Care||Dental & Breath Care||Dental & Breath Care, Hip & Joint Support, Skin & Coat Health||Dental & Breath Care||Dental & Breath Care|
Questions & Answers
13 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
146 Customer Reviews
Was given a bag of these at my vet after a teeth cleaning. Decided they were worth a try since bully sticks are getting outrageously expensive. 2 of my 3 dogs went after them like they were made of crack LOL. My border collie was slower to come around to them, I had to hold his and encourage him to eat them at first. It took a couple days but now he's as excited to get his nightly chew as the other 2. I've noticed a marked difference in their teeth already and I've only been giving them nightly for a few days. Will definitely be keeping these on autoship. My big boy avoids the flash for the picture, but he was just as focused on the chews in my hand as the other 2.
“Green bones” are a greyhound hit
These dental chews are part of our greyhound’s daily routine after teeth brushing. This breed is notorious for poor dentition after their racing careers end, and they are rescued from the tracks. Our pup knows where the “green bones” are stored and assists with the unwrapping so he can get to one quicker!
Wouldn't Even Touch It
My dog is the hungriest, food seeking dog I've ever had. That being said, he wouldn't touch this dental treat with a ten foot pole. When I took it out of the package, it smelled overwhelmingly of white chocolate, very sweet smelling, which I found weird. He sniffed it and walked away. I tried to give it again and he took it then dropped it on the carpet and walked away. Something must be off with the flavor. He loves Greenies, so we'll use those instead!
recommended by our vet
An excellent product with a good price at Chewy. This product was recommended by our vet. Quick delivery for order.
My dog loves these
These were recommended by my vet because Shadow was starting to get a bit of buildup on her back teeth (she’s 4.5), she gave me a sample which Shadow loved so I was happy to order them from Chewy. She thinks they’re just a treat but they are saving us both from me having to brush her back teeth.
noticeable difference in breath
Price notwithstanding, these chews are great. Dog absolutely loves them (will choose this treat over any others when given the option) and they do seem to help his breath. There is a noticeable and lasting difference when he eats these for a few days compared to when he doesn’t. I space out treats to every other day to make the bag last longer.
Our GSP Lives the oravets, she Always gets Great reports when she is in to see the Dr. Her teeth are in great shape and her breath is very pleasant, unlike dogs I’ve had in the past that didn’t get these Highly recommended
recommended by vet
Kind of expensive but if it keeps the tartar at bay in my dog's mouth then I'm all in. She really liked the chew!
Omg smells wonderful
These smell so good and our dog goes crazy for the chew and taste.
Vet recommended and loving them
My rescued senior Boxer/APBT loves these. Even with his missing teeth, he is easily able to chew these. He was not a fan of other dental chews (nor was I for multiple reasons) but these, these he loves and whole heartedly consumes. I love the smell of these and love seeing my boy so excited to “brush his teef”.