OraVet Hygiene Dental Chews for Medium Dogs, 25 - 50 lbs
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- These once-a-day chews are clinically shown to prevent plaque and tartar build-up
- Formulated with delmopinol, which has been used for years in oral rinse for humans!
- Creates a barrier that prevents bacterial attachment, which is the root cause of bad breath.
- Formulated to be easily digestible.
- Crafted with a wag-worthy flavor dogs love.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- OraVet Hygiene Dental Chews for Large & Giant Dogs, over 50 lbs, 30 count$45.99Chewy Price$54.99List Price$43.69Autoship Price
- OraVet Hygiene Dental Chews for Small Dogs, 10 - 24 lbs, 30 count$28.99Chewy Price$35.99List Price$27.54Autoship Price
- Virbac C.E.T. VeggieDent Fr3sh Dental Chews for Large Dogs, over 66 lbs, 30 count$32.30Chewy Price$30.68Autoship Price
- Virbac C.E.T. Enzymatic Dental Chews for Medium Dogs, 26-50 lbs, 30 count$23.02Chewy Price$21.87Autoship Price
- Virbac C.E.T. Enzymatic Dental Chews for Small Dogs, 11-25 lbs, 30 count$17.73Chewy Price$16.84Autoship Price
- Virbac C.E.T. Enzymatic Dental Chews for Large Dogs, over 50 lbs, 30 count$28.39Chewy Price$26.97Autoship Price
- Virbac C.E.T. Enzymatic Dental Chews for X-Small Dogs, under 11 lbs, 30 count$14.15Chewy Price$13.44Autoship Price
- Virbac C.E.T. VeggieDent Fr3sh Dental Chews for Medium Dogs, 22-66 lbs, 30 Count$28.12Chewy Price$26.71Autoship Price
- Virbac C.E.T. VeggieDent Zen Dental Chews for Medium Dogs, 22-66 lbs, 30 count$31.97Chewy Price$30.37Autoship Price
- OraVet Hygiene Dental Chews for X-Small Dogs, 3.5-9 lbs, 30 count$23.99Chewy Price$27.99List Price$22.79Autoship Price
- Virbac C.E.T. VeggieDent Fr3sh Dental Chews for Small Dogs, 11-22 lbs, 60 count$48.84Chewy Price$46.40Autoship Price
- Virbac C.E.T. VeggieDent Fr3sh Dental Chews for X-Small Dogs, under 11 lbs, 30 count$21.79Chewy Price$20.70Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Delmopinol||Delmopinol||Beef Rawhide, Dextrose, Poultry Digest...||Corn Starch, Glycerin, Soy Protein Isolate...||C.E.T. Hextra Premium Chews Are Coated with A Patented 10% (W/W) Solution of Chlorhexidine Gluconate, Beefhide, Maltodextrin...|
|Breed Size||Medium Breeds||Large Breeds, Giant Breeds||Medium Breeds||Medium Breeds||Medium Breeds|
|Food Flavor||Pork, Meat||Pork, Meat||Beef, Meat||Fruits & Vegetables||Mint|
|Health Feature||Dental & Breath Care||Dental & Breath Care||Dental & Breath Care||Dental & Breath Care||Dental & Breath Care|
Questions & Answers
10 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
125 Customer Reviews
my house is starting to stink
When I bought these the first time the dogs loved them. Then we noticed gastro issues. The mixed breed seems to be suffering more than the standard poodle. Read on Chewy’s site the calorie content and that’s it. This seems to work but I agree with the others, it’s a bad trade off.
Betty loves these chews
These seem to take care of keeping Betty's teeth clean. She gets one every day at 3pm. In fact, Betty stares at the jar where I keep them until she gets her treat.
Good oral treats
Bought these for two dogs, both enjoy the flavor and eat the treat. I did cut the treat in half, given the size since my dogs are 23 to 25lbs. Recommend.
Mixed feelings one dog will chew it completely and two of the dogs chew very little and swallow it so that defeats the purpose. Yes they are the size appropriate.
My dog loves these and they work!
Macey is a lab mix of around 50 pounds. Our vet recommended these dental treats, and she loves these! I can notice a difference in her dental and gum health when we give her one once a day and brush her teeth.
No more bad breath!
This product works great compared to others I’ve tried. My dog would chew up the hard kind of dental treat in no time. This is a tough, chewy treat that is large enough that she has to chew on it for a while before swallowing it.
Keeping Their Teeth Clean
The dogs seem to like them and they do a good job of keeping their teeth clean and their breath fresh.
Fantastic Dental Chews
My dog loves the Oravet Dental Chews! She actually waits in anticipation as I open the wrapper to give her one, so they must taste good. Her teeth look so much better - less tartar and yellowing - so they are definitely working!
Been using for 6 years!
Been using this for 6 years and works great. Dogs love them too. They are harder on dogs with sensitive stomaches though. One of my dogs does great with them and the other gets soft poops when she has them.
Not for dogs with gastric sensitivity
My 42 pound Aussie tolerated these for a while but started having gastric issues so I can’t recommend. They did clean her teeth but it’s not worth the adverse effects.