OraVet Hygiene Dental Chews for Small Dogs, 10 - 24 lbs
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- These once-a-day chews are clinically shown to prevent plaque and tartar build-up
- Formulated with delmopinol, which has been used for years in oral rinse for humans!
- Creates a barrier that prevents bacterial attachment, which is the root cause of bad breath.
- Formulated to be easily digestible.
- Crafted with a wag-worthy flavor dogs love.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Virbac C.E.T. Enzymatic Dental Chews for X-Small Dogs, under 11 lbs, 30 count$14.15Chewy Price$13.44Autoship Price
- OraVet Hygiene Dental Chews for Medium Dogs, 25 - 50 lbs, 30 count$35.99Chewy Price$40.99List Price$34.19Autoship Price
- Virbac C.E.T. Enzymatic Dental Chews for Small Dogs, 11-25 lbs, 30 count$17.73Chewy Price$16.84Autoship Price
- OraVet Hygiene Dental Chews for X-Small Dogs, 3.5-9 lbs, 30 count$22.99Chewy Price$26.99List Price$21.84Autoship Price
- Virbac C.E.T. VeggieDent Fr3sh Dental Chews for X-Small Dogs, under 11 lbs, 30 count$21.79Chewy Price$20.70Autoship Price
- Virbac C.E.T. Enzymatic Dental Chews for Medium Dogs, 26-50 lbs, 30 count$23.02Chewy Price$21.87Autoship Price
- Virbac C.E.T. VeggieDent Fr3sh Dental Chews for Medium Dogs, 22-66 lbs, 30 Count$28.12Chewy Price$26.71Autoship Price
- Virbac C.E.T. VeggieDent Fr3sh Dental Chews for Small Dogs, 11-22 lbs, 60 count$48.84Chewy Price$46.40Autoship Price
- OraVet Hygiene Dental Chews for Large & Giant Dogs, over 50 lbs, 30 count$43.99Chewy Price$49.99List Price$41.79Autoship Price
- Virbac C.E.T. VeggieDent Fr3sh Dental Chews for Large Dogs, over 66 lbs, 30 count$32.30Chewy Price$30.68Autoship Price
- Virbac C.E.T. Enzymatic Dental Chews for Large Dogs, over 50 lbs, 30 count$28.39Chewy Price$26.97Autoship Price
- Dental Fresh Advanced Plaque & Tartar Dog & Cat Dental Water Additive, 32-oz bottle$18.47Chewy Price$17.55Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Delmopinol||Corn Starch, Glycerin, Soy Protein Isolate...||Beef Rawhide, Dextrose, Poultry Digest...||Dried Potato Products, Ground Flaxseed (source of Omegas), Water...||Corn Starch, Glycerin, Soy Protein Isolate...|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds||Small Breeds||Small Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds||Extra Small & Toy Breeds|
|Food Flavor||Pork, Meat||Fruits & Vegetables||Beef, Meat||Pork, Meat||Fruits & Vegetables|
|Health Feature||Dental & Breath Care||Dental & Breath Care||Dental & Breath Care||Dental & Breath Care, Hip & Joint Support, Skin & Coat Health||Dental & Breath Care|
|Special Diet||N/A||Vegetarian||N/A||Non-GMO, High Fiber||Vegetarian|
Questions & Answers
13 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
215 Customer Reviews
Vet initially gave them to us for our 2 dog kids, as OraVet was pushing marketing. Dog kids loved them so we kept buying. Still do until we can find a better solution (besides brushing too). For one thing, we find it frustrating that the list of ALL ingredients is not on the bag and is hard to find . Secondly, we concur with other reviews regarding elimination & entanglement. The poop comes out green and sometimes the chew is partially undigested. It’s gotten stuck coming out and have had to help pull it out manually from their back-ends! It also becomes like green glue and gets stuck in facial fur and is very hard to clean off. Pup kids love, love them though but can’t wholeheartedly recommend them.
Dog is constantly getting these stuck in her mouth
Our vet recommended these because she said they provide more dental cleaning benefits than other common treat brands. I believe that. Also the dog really likes the flavor. My two gripes are that 1. they turn her poop a borderline upsetting shade of bright green, and 2. it's too easy for the dog to get them wedged into the roof of her mouth (like happens with eating peanut butter, except this is a mostly-solid object). About once a week, we have an incident where we have to chase the distressed dog around the house as she's rubbing green treat goop on every surface, trying to pry her mouth open so we can unstick the dental treat from her teeth.
Satisfied with Experienice
Chewy made it easy for me to order, and the delivery was expedient! Size is for 10-24 lbs. and my dog is only 10 lbs so although recommended to give a whole one, I only give him a half of 1 (cut horizonally). Do they help his teeth, who knows? I brush his teeth every night after he eats w/organic coconut oil (he likes the taste, so doesn't fight me too much) and then he begs to get this dental treat. He loves these things! My dog's groomer said he had the whitest teeth of any dog she grooms. Good news so something must be working!
Good so far
Although it's too early to tell if these are helping to remove the plaque on my boy's teeth, they do seem to be helping make his breath fresher. And he loves them too, so 4 stars for that. Hoping they help remove the build up, as little man fights me on brushing his teeth. Fingers crossed. :)
My product arrived expediently and I am delighted knowing that it will auto ship as specified. As an aside my OraVet tastes wonderful, which makes my owner very happy
No idea if it works
So, I can't tell if these actually help my dog's teeth or not. They definitely don't help with his breath. He does enjoy eating them, at least. But as far as I can tell, the only noticeable difference is that his poop is tinted green. Might work better if your dog starts with freshly cleaned teeth.
Perfect for dogs with few teeth!
My corgi/chihuahua mix was born without six of her teeth, and recently lost four more due to a slip and slide incident during fetch. These are soft enough that I don’t worry about her breaking another tooth, or about the scary reviews you see from other toothbrush treats tearing apart dog’s intestines! My vet also recommends them because they coat the teeth with a protective barrier. LOVE THEM.
Individually wrapped in plastic
I was disappointed to find these each individually wrapped in plastic. It doesn't seem necessary and is really damaging to the planet.
Great treats, lousy packaging
Our vet recommended these and the pups love them. But the individual packages are very difficult to open and the plastic breaks off and sticks to your hand. Good product, lousy packaging.
Ora Vet chews
OraVet chews is a great product recommended by my vet. It must taste good because my dog thinks it is a treat. Thank you, Chewy!