OraVet Hygiene Dental Chews for Small Dogs, 10 - 24 lbs
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- These once-a-day chews are clinically shown to prevent plaque and tartar build-up
- Formulated with delmopinol, which has been used for years in oral rinse for humans!
- Creates a barrier that prevents bacterial attachment, which is the root cause of bad breath.
- Formulated to be easily digestible.
- Crafted with a wag-worthy flavor dogs love.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Virbac C.E.T. Enzymatic Dental Chews for X-Small Dogs, under 11 lbs, 30 count$14.15Chewy Price$13.44Autoship Price
- Virbac C.E.T. Enzymatic Dental Chews for Small Dogs, 11-25 lbs, 30 count$17.73Chewy Price$16.84Autoship Price
- OraVet Hygiene Dental Chews for Medium Dogs, 25 - 50 lbs, 30 count$37.99Chewy Price$44.99List Price$36.09Autoship Price
- OraVet Hygiene Dental Chews for X-Small Dogs, 3.5-9 lbs, 30 count$23.99Chewy Price$27.99List Price$22.79Autoship Price
- Virbac C.E.T. Enzymatic Dental Chews for Medium Dogs, 26-50 lbs, 30 count$23.02Chewy Price$21.87Autoship Price
- Virbac C.E.T. VeggieDent Fr3sh Dental Chews for X-Small Dogs, under 11 lbs, 30 count$21.79Chewy Price$20.70Autoship Price
- Virbac C.E.T. VeggieDent Fr3sh Dental Chews for Large Dogs, over 66 lbs, 30 count$32.30Chewy Price$30.68Autoship Price
- OraVet Hygiene Dental Chews for Large & Giant Dogs, over 50 lbs, 30 count$45.99Chewy Price$54.99List Price$43.69Autoship Price
- Virbac C.E.T. VeggieDent Fr3sh Dental Chews for Medium Dogs, 22-66 lbs, 30 Count$28.12Chewy Price$26.71Autoship Price
- Virbac C.E.T. Enzymatic Dental Chews for Large Dogs, over 50 lbs, 30 count$28.39Chewy Price$26.97Autoship Price
- Virbac C.E.T. VeggieDent Fr3sh Dental Chews for Small Dogs, 11-22 lbs, 60 count$48.84Chewy Price$46.40Autoship Price
- Virbac C.E.T. HEXtra Dental Chews for Medium Dogs, 11-25 lbs, 30 count$22.36Chewy Price$21.24Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Delmopinol||Corn Starch, Glycerin, Soy Protein Isolate...||Beef Rawhide, Dextrose, Poultry Digest...||Dried Potato Products, Ground Flaxseed (source of Omegas), Water...||Corn Starch, Glycerin, Soy Protein Isolate...|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds||Small Breeds||Small Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds||Extra Small Breeds|
|Food Flavor||Pork, Meat||Fruits & Vegetables||Beef, Meat||Pork, Meat||Fruits & Vegetables|
|Health Feature||Dental & Breath Care||Dental & Breath Care||Dental & Breath Care||Dental & Breath Care, Hip & Joint Support, Skin & Coat Health||Dental & Breath Care|
Questions & Answers
14 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
225 Customer Reviews
Vet initially gave them to us for our 2 dog kids, as OraVet was pushing marketing. Dog kids loved them so we kept buying. Still do until we can find a better solution (besides brushing too). For one thing, we find it frustrating that the list of ALL ingredients is not on the bag and is hard to find . Secondly, we concur with other reviews regarding elimination & entanglement. The poop comes out green and sometimes the chew is partially undigested. It’s gotten stuck coming out and have had to help pull it out manually from their back-ends! It also becomes like green glue and gets stuck in facial fur and is very hard to clean off. Pup kids love, love them though but can’t wholeheartedly recommend them.
bad breath solved!
Didn't expect much from these, because various other products for dog breath didn't work. This little goldendoodle had SERIOUSLY offensive breath and saliva. It left his coat and my hands smelling when he licked. The amazing thing was that his breath was noticeably better within a couple of hours after the first oravet chew. He gets one every night now, his breath and saliva don't smell at all. And he likes them : )
My pup loves
My pup loves Oravet! Every afternoon around 3 pm he starts asking for a “snack”. When I pull out the bag, he starts dancing around like a puppy (he’s 10 years old). This is the first dental chew I’ve given him that makes me jealous. It smells like chocolate mint to me.
Dog is constantly getting these stuck in her mouth
Our vet recommended these because she said they provide more dental cleaning benefits than other common treat brands. I believe that. Also the dog really likes the flavor. My two gripes are that 1. they turn her poop a borderline upsetting shade of bright green, and 2. it's too easy for the dog to get them wedged into the roof of her mouth (like happens with eating peanut butter, except this is a mostly-solid object). About once a week, we have an incident where we have to chase the distressed dog around the house as she's rubbing green treat goop on every surface, trying to pry her mouth open so we can unstick the dental treat from her teeth.
Taffy for dogs
My vet recommend these treats to help with cleaning My dog's teeth. They seem like the canine version of saltwater taffy so get sticky on the teeth and then pull off any tartar so no more will build up. Daisy, an 11 lb diva, likes them a lot and does appropriate chewing. We will see how her next dental checkup goes before I can rate this as a five.
Satisfied with Experienice
Chewy made it easy for me to order, and the delivery was expedient! Size is for 10-24 lbs. and my dog is only 10 lbs so although recommended to give a whole one, I only give him a half of 1 (cut horizonally). Do they help his teeth, who knows? I brush his teeth every night after he eats w/organic coconut oil (he likes the taste, so doesn't fight me too much) and then he begs to get this dental treat. He loves these things! My dog's groomer said he had the whitest teeth of any dog she grooms. Good news so something must be working!
These are the most amazing chews for dental care. My dogs love them and are always eager to get them when I get them out. I highly recommend them to all dog lovers!!
Tasty but does not work
My little yorkie love’s these. But they do nothing for bad breath and tartar. Only cleaning on a regular basis can take care of that.
Not Recommended, especially for Sensitive Stomach Dogs
Neither of my dogs liked eating the chews, but the big problem is that my pup with a sensitive stomach got an upset stomach after eating the chews.
Good so far
Although it's too early to tell if these are helping to remove the plaque on my boy's teeth, they do seem to be helping make his breath fresher. And he loves them too, so 4 stars for that. Hoping they help remove the build up, as little man fights me on brushing his teeth. Fingers crossed. :)