OraVet Hygiene Dental Chews for X-Small Dogs, 3.5-9 lbs
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- These once-a-day chews are clinically shown to prevent plaque and tartar build-up
- Formulated with delmopinol, which has been used for years in oral rinse for humans!
- Creates a barrier that prevents bacterial attachment, which is the root cause of bad breath.
- Formulated to be easily digestible.
- Crafted with a wag-worthy flavor dogs love.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Virbac C.E.T. VeggieDent Fr3sh Dental Chews for X-Small Dogs, under 11 lbs, 30 count$21.79Chewy Price$20.70Autoship Price
- Virbac C.E.T. Enzymatic Dental Chews for X-Small Dogs, under 11 lbs, 30 count$14.15Chewy Price$13.44Autoship Price
- OraVet Hygiene Dental Chews for Small Dogs, 10 - 24 lbs, 30 count$28.99Chewy Price$35.99List Price$27.54Autoship Price
- Virbac C.E.T. Enzymatic Dental Chews for Small Dogs, 11-25 lbs, 30 count$17.73Chewy Price$16.84Autoship Price
- Virbac C.E.T. VeggieDent Fr3sh Dental Chews for Small Dogs, 11-22 lbs, 60 count$48.84Chewy Price$46.40Autoship Price
- Virbac C.E.T. Enzymatic Dental Chews for Medium Dogs, 26-50 lbs, 30 count$23.02Chewy Price$21.87Autoship Price
- OraVet Hygiene Dental Chews for Medium Dogs, 25 - 50 lbs, 30 count$37.99Chewy Price$44.99List Price$36.09Autoship Price
- Virbac C.E.T. HEXtra Dental Chews for Petite Dogs, under 11 lbs, 90 count$49.11Chewy Price$51.69List Price$46.65Autoship Price
- OraVet Plaque Prevention Dog Dental Gel, 8 count$33.12Chewy Price
- Virbac C.E.T. VeggieDent Fr3sh Dental Chews for Large Dogs, over 66 lbs, 30 count$32.30Chewy Price$30.68Autoship Price
- OraVet Hygiene Dental Chews for Large & Giant Dogs, over 50 lbs, 30 count$45.99Chewy Price$54.99List Price$43.69Autoship Price
- ProDen Plaque Off System Mini Dental Care Bones Peanut Butter & Banana Flavor Dental Chews for X-Small & Small Dogs, 12-oz bag$18.40Chewy Price$18.49List Price$17.48Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Delmopinol||Beef Rawhide, Dextrose, Poultry Digest...||Corn Starch, Glycerin, Soy Protein Isolate...||Dried Potato Products, Ground Flaxseed (source of Omegas), Water...||Corn Starch, Glycerin, Soy Protein Isolate...|
|Breed Size||Extra Small & Toy Breeds||Extra Small & Toy Breeds||Extra Small & Toy Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds||Small Breeds|
|Food Flavor||Pork, Meat||Beef, Meat||Fruits & Vegetables||Pork, Meat||Fruits & Vegetables|
|Health Feature||Dental & Breath Care||Dental & Breath Care||Dental & Breath Care||Dental & Breath Care, Hip & Joint Support, Skin & Coat Health||Dental & Breath Care|
Questions & Answers
30 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
1664 Customer Reviews
Vanilla flavor? Eww
That was the reaction that both Pinto and Hazel had to these highly recommended treats from the vet. I even tried peanut butter in the center groove to entice some action. There have been two of them tossed around the house for over a week. I think the product is an excellent tool for dental health only if appealing enough to eat. Maybe OraVet should get onboard with peanut butter or a meat flavor that dogs might enjoy. The vet said these are better than brushing the teeth. Only downside is that it only imparts benefits to the back teeth since they do not chew with the front teeth. That is an even compromise if your dog will eat them. I am withholding 1 star based on flavor choice for dogs. These will be donated to an elderly friend. Perhaps her dogs will enjoy them.
One of year ago, my vet had to pull nine teeth from my 10-year old miniature Dachshund, Sadie Rose ($700!). At a recent annual checkup, she said her teeth look excellent. I can’t say enough good things about OraVet. And, the little dog gets very excited when I give her one. Since I am retired and on a strict budget, I cut them in half and give her only a half, before bedtime - even then, they are very effective.
Too tough for my dog
I bought these after reading reviews that some love them and their dog eats one every night. Unfortunately my chihuahua barely chews it and leaves it. I tried giving again a couple of times but no go. They seem too tough for my 4 month old puppy.
Won’t Touch Them
Not sure if it’s my dog or what. She doesn’t want anything to do with these. She’s 7lbs and looks like the dog on the package. Maybe that’s what it is.
I've bought these before when they only had the medium size and my dog was not very fond of them, plus, they were loaded with calories. He gained 2lbs! Now with buying the x-small he is back to 9lbs and they really work! His teeth are much cleaner and he now even likes the taste when he didn't before.
I bought on the recommendation of my Vet, but my dog will not even try it. She sniffs it and walks away.
He loves them!
Our dog loves his nightly dental chew. They are individually wrapped, so they stay fresh and are easy to feed. These last much longer than the brush shaped ones, and clean better, too. After using for 2 weeks his breath is also much improved.
My mini dachshund likes these. 2 months ago had her teeth cleaned and they still look good. Con: ingredients are not listed other than the dental chemical.
Great little chews!
I've used this product with all my furbabies. Helps to keep their teeth clean and they seem to enjoy chewing on them.
Sophie loves 'em!
I never expected my dog would love her edible 'toothbrushes' but she is absolutely crazy about them. They are her favorite treat. Everynight, my 'shadow' lies in the door of the bathroom, watching me brush my teeth and just waiting for me to take a Chew from the container on the vanity. She races to the bed, jumps on her towel, and waits for me to put it down. She sort of hides while she eats it, as though she's afraid I'll take it away. I cannot recommend them highly enough!