ORE Pet Big Bone Recycled Rubber Placemat, Black
About This Item
- Mat measures 22 x 14 inches, perfectly sized to hold water and food dishes
- Protect your flooring from water, food spills and other messes
- Made from durable eco-friendly recycled rubber
- Fun, eye-catching bone design will look beautiful in any home
- Bottom features a non-toxic, no slip grip that keeps bowls in place while preventing the mat from slipping on smooth surfaces
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- PetRageous Designs Vintage Tapestry Placemat, Dark Gray$8.30Chewy Price$9.99List Price
- Drymate Cool Dog Dog Placemat, Brown, Small$7.99Chewy Price$8.99List Price
- ORE Pet Recycled Rubber Oval Woof Placemat, Mini$16.19Chewy Price
- Bungalow Flooring Doggie Diner Comfort Dog Dinner Mat, 31 x 22-in$43.46Chewy Price$49.99List Price
- Bungalow Flooring Always Kiss Your Dog Goodnight Dog Dinner Mat, 36 x 23-in$31.63Chewy Price$44.99List Price
- PetRageous Designs Scattered Bones Tapestry Placemat$8.99Chewy Price$9.99List Price
- Bungalow Flooring Am I Adopted Dog Dinner Mat, 36 x 23-in$27.93Chewy Price$44.99List Price
- Drymate Cool Dog Dog Placemat, Brown, Large$10.83Chewy Price$12.99List Price
- Drymate Cool Dog Dog Placemat, Grey, Small$8.99Chewy Price
- ORE Pet Recycled Rubber Natural Big Bone Placemat$18.51Chewy Price$21.95List Price
- PetRageous Designs Kool Dog Placemat, White/Turquoise$5.49Chewy Price
- PetRageous Designs Food/Water Placemat$5.49Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Lifestage||Adult, Puppy, Senior||Adult, Puppy, Senior||Adult, Puppy, Senior||Adult||Adult, Puppy, Senior|
|Breed Size||N/A||N/A||N/A||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds||N/A|
|Bowl & Storage Feature||N/A||N/A||N/A||BPA-Free, Non-Skid||N/A|
Questions & Answers
1 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
9 Customer Reviews
Cute and Effective Dog Bowl Mat
I am pleased with this mat. It's cute, eco-friendly, and works well at preventing my dogs' bowls from sliding around the floor. It is large enough for both the food and water bowl.
Dog food mat
For smaller dog bowls. Mine is a stand up for larger dog, but I like the material
works well for food and water
This mat works great for under my dog's food and water dishes. It's fairly easy to clean as you can rinse it off. I wish it could go in the dishwasher to make it easier to sanitize.
Ordered this 'big' size
This was the most affordable mat I could find that was big enough to have my newly purchased xl elevated diner set rest on. I ordered it with a bit of skepticism due to some comments but I did love that it was recycled and affordable. Frankly, I love it! I took care with the tag removal by only tearing the tag and worming out from under the staple. The staple stayed intact and just for appearance sake I took a black sharpie over it so it blended in nicely. I didn't want to risk tearing the mat as has happed in other reviews and you really can't tell what I did! This is otherwise sturdy though it is just a bit thinner than I expected and holds the diner set in place quite nicely...no slipping or sliding! I believe it is a good value that works as intended and wouldn't hesitate to purchase another, which I just may do to put under the cat diner I plan on purchasing next.
I thought the quality would have been better on this mat. Simply not pleased.
Dog Food Mat
Just what I expected. Great mat, great price and great shipping!
Unreliable and not durable
We had it for no more than one day before it was torn to shreds. Just taking off the tag attached to the product ripped the recycled rubber mat. It was a big mistake not to return it right away. I wasted my money purchasing this product. Very disappointed.
Water pools in place
This would be okay for smaller dogs that do not send a puddle of water over the side of the dish. The sides are flat, so if the whole bowl went over it would flow onto the floor. I have a 15 pound Boston Terrier that is a fast messy drinker and sends half his water out of the bowl. I need a mat with a rim. However, this is well made and very sturdy.
This is a great mat for dog bowls and is big enough for two large 6-cup bowls. The rubber keeps the bowls in place for excited eaters. The one thing to note is that it's recycled and there are imperfections. Some patterns of grey and beige mixed in the black. So just don't expect a perfect black mat. That being said, I like that it looks recycled and imperfect. And it's going to get messy with your dog anyways. : )