ORE Pet Can Cover, Blue, 2 pack, 4-in wide
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Made from food-safe silicone that is soft and flexible
- Dishwasher safe for easy cleaning
- Easy to use covers create a seal around the can to preserve food and keep it fresh
- Each package comes with a set of two covers
- Covers feature three rims that fit various can sizes for lasting freshness
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealORE Pet Can Cover, Orange/Cream, 2 pack, 4-in wide$11.95Chewy Price
- DealORE Pet Can Cover, Black/White, 2 count$9.16Chewy Price$11.95List Price
- DealDuke-N-Boots Pantry Pack Food Can Organizer, Blue, 5.5-oz$11.97Chewy Price
- Frisco Paw Design Glass Bowl with Silicone Sleeve, 3 Cups, 2 count$12.10Chewy Price$12.74List Price
- DealEthical Pet Can Covers, 3 pack$2.19Chewy Price$2.79List Price
- DealPioneer Pet Loop Ceramic Dog & Cat Bowl, Gray, Small$6.74Chewy Price$7.99List Price
- DealFrisco Insulated Non-Skid Flair Stainless Steel Dog & Cat Bowl, Stainless Steel, 4-cup$8.64Chewy Price$13.32List Price
- DealRuff Dawg Non-Skid Rubber Dog Bowl, 24-cup$26.99Chewy Price
- DealFrisco Bohemian Non-Skid Stainless Steel Dog & Cat Bowl, 8 Cup$8.79Chewy Price$10.99List Price
- DealWaggo Dipper Ceramic Dog & Cat Bowl, Cloud, 8-cup$26.00Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Lifestage||Adult, Puppy, Senior||Adult, Puppy, Senior||Adult, Puppy, Senior||Adult, Puppy||Adult, Senior, Puppy|
|Material||Silicone, Plastic||Silicone, Plastic||Silicone, Plastic||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Ceramic, Wood|
|Bowl & Storage Feature||—||—||—||Toy Storage||Food Storage, Airtight|
|Breed Size||—||—||—||—||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds|
|Capacity (Max)||—||—||—||—||4 Cups; 32 oz|
Questions & Answers
3 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
149 Customer Reviews
These don’t seal well
I foster kittens and have dogs and cats of my own. I truly wanted to love these can toppers. It is hard to maintain a seal and takes too much time to fiddle with the silicon to get a good fit. We use the 3 ounce cans for the Weruva, Royal canin and tiki canned cat food also tried on the proplan 6 ounce k/d cat food cans as well as the large Royal Canin canned dog food. These don’t fit well on any of them. I will stick to the hard plastic ones.
Perfect lids for my kitten's food
These lids work perfectly for small cat food cans. I find them easy to get on and off, easy to clean, and they keep fishy food smells from leaking out into the rest of the refrigerator. If there's a down-side, it's that my cat thinks they also make excellent chew toys!
Flexible in more ways
We have some cans from New Zealand that other covers didn't quite fit, but this one does. So far, we're happy with how these work.
Love! Works perfectly!
ORE Pet Can Cover works perfectly on our cat’s Fancy Feast cans. We use the smallest option on the can cover but there are additional, larger, sizes that they will cover. The can covers seal the cans air tight. They are soft, flexible and easy to wash. Love the colors!
Hard to keep on.
While cute as can be, I find the lid hard to put on and get a good seal.
Cap does not stay on cans
This is the worst can cover I've ever had. It does not stay on the cans
Dog food can Covers
Love these new dog food can covers! So easy to use-much better than foil!! It’s a cute cover and looks much better in the frig. Would recommend to a friend and would definitely buy again. Thanks so much for the cute covers and fast service.
Flimsy? I think not...
I purchased this set and another color in December of 2020. It is December of 2021 so I have been using this for a year. It has not ripped, i don't see any damage on the product. Dishwasher safe and scrubby sponge safe. I do sanitize it once in a while just in case. It does fit most of the cans. My cat is picky and I had to hunt for his new favorite twice during the course of time. I buy so many different cans and the lid did fit all of them. It even fits Bar Keeper's Friend and I am using one for it. Lol. I absolutely recommend this silicon lid.
Small can covers
I bought these specifically to fit the 4 inch cans of pumpkin we supplement our pooches’ meals with. While the overview only says “fits most cans” without any specific measurements, the item description on Chewy specifically said 4-in wide. These will fit standard cans of wet food so we’ll use them eventually when our supply wears out, but these are not what we need and not what is advertised.
While these can covers are super cute, they’re super flimsy as well. I use them to keep my cat’s 3oz wet food cans sealed and fresh but the seal doesn’t seem to be airtight due to how roomy the cover fits on.