ORE Pet Natural Recycled Rectangle Dog & Cat Placemat
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Crafted from recycled rubber for an eco-friendly mat option.
- Designed with a non-slip surface to help keep your best bud’s bowls in place while she eats.
- Paw-fect for feline friends and canine companions alike.
- Durable placemat wipes easily for hassle-free cleaning.
- Made in the USA.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- PetFusion Premium Silicone Dog & Cat Food Mat, Beige, Large$19.95Chewy Price
- Pioneer Pet Padded Dog & Cat Dinner Mat, Beige$5.06Chewy Price$6.99List Price
- Waggo Bubble Dog & Cat Placemat, Navy$9.99Chewy Price$16.00List Price
- IRIS "Feed Me" Dog & Cat Feeding Mat, White, Small$6.99Chewy Price$8.99List Price
- Mr. Peanut's Pet Food Mat, Large, Indigo Blue$14.99Chewy Price$16.99List Price
- PetFusion ToughGrip Dog Food Mat, Gray, X-Large$26.99Chewy Price
- Drymate Distressed Wood Pet Bowl Dog & Cat Place Mat, Green$8.99Chewy Price
- PetRageous Designs Mattress Ticking Tapestry Pet Placemat, 19-in$9.99Chewy Price
- Drymate Paw Path Pet Bowl Dog & Cat Place Mat$8.99Chewy Price
- Drymate River Rock Pet Bowl Dog & Cat Place Mat$7.99Chewy Price$8.99List Price
- Drymate Stripe Tan Paw Dog Placemat, Large, Brown$10.99Chewy Price$12.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Lifestage||Adult, Puppy, Senior||Adult, Puppy, Senior||Adult, Puppy, Senior||Adult||—|
|Material||—||Rubber||Silicone, Plastic||Plastic||Cotton, Natural Fabric|
|Breed Size||—||—||—||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||—|
Questions & Answers
ReviewsWrite a Review
13 Customer Reviews
Smaller than expected
The size may have been posted in the item details, but I'll admit that I expected this item to be larger. I thought it was very long and skinny and I might have purchased a different product if I had realized.
Maybe buy it?
The material of this is nice, however, it slides around and is a bit narrow so food doesn’t always land on it.
Just what i was hoping
The color, size, shape, and texture were just as explained in the details. Perfect to put food bowls on and keep food off the floor.
Too small and stinky
This placemat has a smell about it. Haven't used it because I think my cat would turn away from his food dish. Also, it is too small.
Useless except for hamster-sized pets
The size is clearly marked in the description, but it lacks any mention of the fact that bowls would have to be 3" in diameter for it to be useful. So maybe a tiny chihuahua or a small cat's food dishes would fit. You folks know I have a large dog. Shouldn't your system have asked if I really wanted this teeny tiny hamster mat?
Light odor. Perfect size & color otherwise for my bowls & decor
I was a little worried ordering this at first after reading about the smell. I've ordered other mats in the past that were awful and took months to off-gas their chemical odor (they were relegated outdoors until they did), but the size and color were exactly what I was looking for so figured I would try it. It's a little different than I was expecting - it is a soft rubbery material vs the cork like texture I was expecting (cat owners beware I could see this becoming a scratch mat. Mine has a food and water bowl on it, so no issues for me). As other have said, it is recycled rubber (yea!), and it does have a *light* rubber odor (because it is recycled rubber), but it's not bad. It could use a little time to off-gas, but I only smell it if I put my face up to it (yeah like the cats will when they use the bowls). I am happy with it though and would buy it again.
Needs a coating
I got a bit nervous about how this would hold up since there is not a coating over the compressed recycled material and my kitten kneads a lot. However, It is holding up well a month in. Not sure about long-term though
Keeps area neat and clean!
This placemat is attractive, a perfect size for my kitty and the weight keeps it in place! Note: For a small dog this will also work well, but for a medium to large dog you would need a larger mat.
This product was just OK.
The mat was slip resistant on floor and feeding dish. But it did have a strong rubber odor. Tried airing them out and washing them in cold water per instructions. Odor decreased some, but not enough. I would not order them again.
Interesting, but really neat
This mat is definitely made from recycled materials, which is what I wanted. I hope it lasts under the water and food dishes!