The Original Poop Bags Orange Scented USDA Biobased Rolls, Green, Large, 120 count
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Waste bags that are numbered from 15 to 1 so you know when it is time to grab another roll.
- Offer an environmentally safe way to clean up after your paw-tner.
- Made out of recycled materials with an orange scent to cover up smells.
- Bags are thick and leak proof to stand up to whatever your pup leaves behind.
- Made in the China and USDA Certified Biobased.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- PET N PET Compostable Poop Bags, 120 count$13.99Chewy Price$14.99List Price$13.29Autoship Price
- The Original Poop Bags Compostable Rolls, 60 count$6.99Chewy Price$8.99List Price$6.64Autoship Price
- Frisco Refill Dog Poop Bags, Unscented, 120 count$7.09Chewy Price$6.74Autoship Price
- Pogi's Pet Supplies Unscented Poop Bags, 150 count$8.39Chewy Price$12.99List Price$7.97Autoship Price
- Frisco Pantry Pack Large Size Dog Poop Bags, 120 count$7.09Chewy Price$6.74Autoship Price
- beyondGREEN Compostable Dog Waste Bag Refill Rolls, 90 count$14.99Chewy Price$14.24Autoship Price
- dealPET N PET Dog Poop Bags, 360 count$15.93Chewy Price$16.99List Price$15.13Autoship Price
- Frisco Refill Dog Poop Bag & 2 Dispensers, Unscented, 900 count$26.69Chewy Price$25.36Autoship Price
- beyondGREEN Plant-Based Dog Waste Bags, 200 count$18.99Chewy Price$24.99List Price$18.04Autoship Price
- Frisco Handle Dog Poop Bags, Unscented, 240 count$13.48Chewy Price$14.18List Price$12.81Autoship Price
- Frisco Refill Dog Poop Bags, Unscented, 30 Bag Roll, 120 Count$6.30Chewy Price$5.98Autoship Price
- Frisco Large Size Dog Poop Bags, 120 count$7.78Chewy Price$7.39Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||—||Cardboard / Paper||—||—||Plastic|
|Breed Size||—||—||—||—||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds|
Questions & Answers
4 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
60 Customer Reviews
Very hard to open
We have been in search of a poo bag that is both eco friendly and easy to open. While these bags are eco friendly, they are still very difficult to open. Once you finally get the bag open, they work as intended and have a good thickness to them, where others that are eco friendly are very thin and I worry about them ripping or tearing and coming home with poo all over me. The label says the bags are scented, but I detected no scent at all (not necessarily a bad thing).
VERY Thin Bags
Main reason I bought these bags were because they are biodegradable. However, for my needs (scooping cat litter box) these are extremely thin bags. Each time I unroll one and open it up, I am putting my fingers through the bag (can't use it with a hole in it). I haven't had issues with other poop bags I've bought. Would not recommend.
Poop Bags have failed me
I purchase 6 boxes of Poop Bags. Mainly for their environmental claims and the feel of the bag itself. Every roll - - there are 3-4 defective bags. Split or opened at the bottom seam. I waited until the 3 box to get mad and leave a review. I've called and written to the company with no response.
Decent Product Poor customer service
I got these because they claim they’re eco-friendly, and the first box was fine. The second box, though, was not. From the very first bag, the side seam would split open. About halfway through the first roll, about half of the bags were splitting, so I called the company and had to leave a message. A week later when no one had called me back, I called again, and again, had to leave a message. A got a call the next day and was told they would send me a replacement box, but they didn’t ask for my address. When I asked, they said they shared a data base with Chewy so they could access it there, but then he took my address ‘just in case’. It is now a month later, and I still have not received a replacement. Any company can have a bad batch, and I would have continued to buy these bags, but considering their customer service, I won’t buy anything from their company again.
I bought these for the size of the bag, but every other bag rips. Very cheap plastic!
do not recommend
I have never purchased such bad poop bags before. The bottom seams of the bag do not stay together. I am extremely careful, but the seam constantly comes apart. Yesterday, I did not realize it had come apart and stuck my fingers in the poop (wasn't the first time). Today, I made sure there was not a hole when I picked up the poop. But when I got to the garbage can to throw it away, there was no poop in the bag. Unbeknownst to me, it had fallen out the bottom of the bag somewhere on our walk. This is really not acceptable. I would like my money back for these bags. I am all about buying earth-friendly products, but these are just not functional.
Chewy just refunded my money because every time I pick up poop my finger (no fingernails) makes a hole in the bag...pure junk!! Wish I had read the reviews
These poo bags are nice. They are very thin but, sturdy and have a pleasant scent before use! A very decent rate as well!!! Very recommended and I will be purchasing again!!!!
Unsure what issues the other reviewers are having but I have had no issue with these bags! no rips or tears.
Sturdy and Large
Great bags. Love that they are biodegradable and large in size.