ORIJEN Six Fish Grain-Free Freeze-Dried Dog Treats
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
About This Item
- These protein-packed bites contain 99% premium animal ingredients.
- Freeze-dried in small batches to help preserve nutrients and the delicious taste your canine craves.
- Made in the USA with the world’s finest ingredients.
- Each treat contains just 4 calories for a guilt-free reward you can feel good about feeding your pup.
- Lightweight and paw-fect for adventures!
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealORIJEN Tundra Grain-Free Freeze-Dried Dog Treats, 3.25-oz bag$15.99Chewy Price$15.19Autoship Price
- DealACANA Singles Beef & Pumpkin Formula Grain-Free Freeze-Dried Dog Treats, 1.25-oz bag$6.99Chewy Price$6.64Autoship Price
- DealORIJEN Regional Red Grain-Free Freeze-Dried Dog Treats, 3.25-oz bag$14.99Chewy Price$14.24Autoship Price
- DealORIJEN Fit & Trim High-Protein Grain-Free Biscuit Dog Treats, 8-oz bag$8.99Chewy Price$8.54Autoship Price
- DealORIJEN Original High-Protein Grain-Free Biscuit Dog Treats, 8-oz bag$8.99Chewy Price$8.54Autoship Price
- DealORIJEN Free-Run Duck Formula Grain-Free Freeze-Dried Dog Treats, 3.25-oz bag$15.99Chewy Price$15.19Autoship Price
- DealORIJEN Ranch-Raised Beef Formula Grain-Free Freeze-Dried Dog Treats, 3.25-oz bag$15.99Chewy Price$15.19Autoship Price
- DealACANA Singles Duck & Pear Formula Grain-Free Freeze-Dried Dog Treats, 1.25-oz bag$6.99Chewy Price$6.64Autoship Price
- DealACANA Singles Lamb & Apple Formula Grain-Free Freeze-Dried Dog Treats, 1.25-oz bag$6.99Chewy Price$6.64Autoship Price
- DealORIJEN Original Grain-Free Freeze-Dried Dog Treats, 3.25-oz bag$14.99Chewy Price$14.24Autoship Price
- DealACANA High-Protein Biscuits Grain-Free Beef Liver Recipe Small/Med Breed Dog Treats, 9-oz bag$7.49Chewy Price$7.12Autoship Price
- DealACANA High-Protein Biscuits Grain-Free Chicken Liver Recipe Med/Large Breed Dog Treats, 9-oz bag$7.49Chewy Price$7.12Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Whole Atlantic Mackerel, Flounder, Monkfish...||Chicken, Turkey, Chicken Liver...||Lamb, Lamb Liver, Apples, Mixed Tocopherols (Preservative).||Duck, Duck Liver, Mixed Tocopherols (Preservative).||Lamb, Lamb Liver, Lamb Tripe, Mixed Tocopherols (Preservative).|
|Special Diet||Grain-Free, High-Protein, Gluten Free, Natural||Grain-Free, High-Protein, Gluten Free, Natural||Limited Ingredient Diet, Chicken-Free, Grain-Free, Natural||Grain-Free, Limited Ingredient Diet, High-Protein, Natural||Grain-Free, Limited Ingredient Diet, High-Protein, Natural|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds|
|Food Flavor||Mackerel, Seafood & Fish||Chicken, Turkey, Poultry||Lamb, Meat||Duck, Poultry||Lamb, Meat|
|Food Form||Freeze-Dried, Treats||Treats, Freeze-Dried||Freeze-Dried, Treats||Treats, Freeze-Dried||Treats, Freeze-Dried|
|Health Feature||Digestive Health, Vitamins & Minerals||Vitamins & Minerals, Digestive Health||Vitamins & Minerals, Digestive Health||Vitamins & Minerals, Digestive Health||Vitamins & Minerals, Digestive Health|
Questions & Answers
ReviewsWrite a Review
20 Customer Reviews
Careful what you order with!
My dogs absolutely love these treats, but be careful what you order them with as they are fragile - and Chewy has never treated them as such. When shipped with light items - all's good, but anything heavy, the treats are crushed - and you get crumbs. Every so often I forget, i.e. I ordered them with my pee pads, or one time I ordered with my 15 pound of dog food. Sigh. Chewy has always been great about responding - but who wants to call and complain. I used it to sprinkle over my reg dog food, but would rather use it as a treat. Again - highly recommend this product - just don't order with anything heavy.
I get these for my cats -and break them down.
I don't understand why the cat treats are more expensive - with less product. So, I've always just bought the dog treats as the ingredients are the same - just more calories. Having 5 cats - I have to be wise with my purchases - especially when I feed Orijen, Ziwi Peaks, and Stella and chewy. You will love these fishy treats - maybe not the smell - but your companion will go bonkers!
My dog loves these!
My girl has a sensitive stomach, but is able to tolerate these and she loves them. I really like that they don’t have extra ingredients.
Orijen is one of the higest rated dog foods
I am feeding, my 9th Akita the best dog food I know of to help him live a very long, disease free life. I never fed my dogs Orijen adult, as I only used this food for one year to ensure proper development, of my family member. I decided to feed my 3 year old only origin products as in my humble opinion it is the best food available for my baby.
Fish Only Treats
Trying this while allergy testing my dog on a fish-only protein. He loves them!
Best training treat ever
This is my first review for treats or training treats. My husky puppy will be on her best behavior when I am using “ six fish “ . I have placed three other treats along side “six fish “ and she always goes for these first.
We have a winner!
My Aussie is so picky with her food and treats due to allergies and digestive issues. It seems like the only foods she can handle are salmon, white fish, etc. And even then she'll turn her nose up to them. Needless to say I was shocked when I received my order today and found her nosing through the box. She actually pulled out these treats! She could hardly contain her excitement. I gave her a few and she gobbled them down. I had to hide them or else she would eat the whole bag. Now we wait to see if she has any reactions. So far, so good! Yea! I think we have a winner!
They both love it!
We crumble one treat on top of each meal. They gobble it up.
Stinky but my Pug loves them
My 13 year old pug goes nuts when I open the container with these treats! A good container is necessary because these are very stinky. I feed her Orijen Senior kibble which she also loves.
Treats were too dry
Do not like to give my dogs dry food or treats ! Not good for kidneys they broke up in to powder Won't buy again