ORIJEN Tundra Grain-Free Dry Cat Food
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- 85% premium poultry, meat, and fish ingredients support digestive health, heart health and skin and coat health.
- The first 5 ingredients are always fresh or raw animal protein, including duck, arctic char, rainbow trout, whole pilchard, and venison.
- Packed with WholePrey nutrition featuring nutrient-rich organs.
- Made in the USA with the world’s finest ingredients.
- Freeze-dried coated for a burst of raw flavor!
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- ORIJEN Regional Red Grain-Free Dry Cat Food, 12-lb bag$72.99Chewy Price$69.34Autoship Price
- ORIJEN Six Fish Grain-Free Dry Cat Food, 12-lb bag$68.99Chewy Price$65.54Autoship Price
- ORIJEN Guardian 8 Free Run Chicken, Wild Caught Salmon & Rabbit Adult Grain-Free Dry Cat Food, 10-lb bag$59.99Chewy Price$56.99Autoship Price
- ACANA Grasslands Grain-Free Dry Cat Food, 10-lb bag$48.99Chewy Price$46.54Autoship Price
- ORIJEN Fit & Trim Grain-Free Dry Cat Food, 12-lb bag$69.99Chewy Price$66.49Autoship Price
- ACANA Meadowlands Grain-Free Dry Cat Food, 10-lb bag$44.99Chewy Price$42.74Autoship Price
- ACANA Wild Atlantic Grain-Free Dry Cat Food, 10-lb bag$49.99Chewy Price$47.49Autoship Price
- ACANA Bountiful Catch High-Protein Adult Dry Cat Food, 4-lb bag$19.99Chewy Price$18.99Autoship Price
- ORIJEN Original Grain-Free Dry Cat Food, 12-lb bag$65.99Chewy Price$62.69Autoship Price
- Instinct Original Grain-Free Recipe with Real Salmon Freeze-Dried Raw Coated Dry Cat Food, 10-lb bag$47.99Chewy Price$45.59Autoship Price
- Instinct Raw Boost Grain-Free Recipe with Real Chicken & Freeze-Dried Raw Coated Pieces Dry Cat Food, 2-lb bag$17.99Chewy Price$17.09Autoship Price
- Instinct Raw Boost Grain-Free Recipe with Real Duck & Freeze-Dried Raw Coated Pieces Dry Cat Food, 4.5-lb bag$31.99Chewy Price$30.39Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Price Per Unit|
|Top Ingredients||Duck, Arctic Char, Rainbow Trout...||Beef, Pork, Whole Mackerel...||Chicken, Turkey, Whole Mackerel...||Chicken, Chicken Liver, Whole Herring...||Whole Mackerel, Whole Herring, Flounder...|
|Special Diet||Grain-Free, Chicken-Free, High-Protein, Natural, Gluten Free, Raw||Grain-Free, Chicken-Free, High-Protein...||Grain-Free, High-Protein, Gluten Free...||Grain-Free, Weight Control, High-Protein, Natural, Gluten Free, Raw||Grain-Free, Chicken-Free, High-Protein...|
|Health Feature||High-Energy, Vitamins & Minerals, Digestive Health...||High-Energy, Vitamins & Minerals, Digestive Health...||High-Energy, Vitamins & Minerals, Digestive Health...||Vitamins & Minerals, Digestive Health, Skin & Coat Health||High-Energy, Vitamins & Minerals, Digestive Health...|
|Food Flavor||Goat, Boar, Meat, Seafood & Fish||Boar, Beef, Lamb, Meat||Turkey, Mackerel, Chicken, Poultry, Seafood & Fish||Chicken, Turkey, Poultry||Mackerel, Seafood & Fish|
Questions & Answers
8 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
16 Customer Reviews
Best dry food ever
4 paws of approval and hand clapping on this product. Great cat appeal for consuption. Great nutritional value. I feel great all around purchasing it for my beloved companion. Our new best dry food. Chewy how about carrying the wet cans as well?
The ONLY kibble my cat will eat!!!!!!!
My cat is VERY picky. I have tried about 10 different kibbles, this is the ONLY one that she will eat, and she LOVES it. She’s allergic to chicken, and this is one of few options, and for a fair price too. I would DEFINITELY recommend this food!!!! Especially for cats with allergies!!!!
4 out of 4 didn’t care for it.
I personally do not know if this cat food is any good, as I didn’t try it myself. I can only offer the opinions of my cats. They didn’t care for it. I paid a lot of money for an expensive bag of cat food that my cats did not care for but that’s neither here nor there. They did not care for it. I know they didn’t care for it because they told me often, they would be meow me over to their bowl and tell me they are hungry yet there was still food in the bowl and the bottom of the bowl wasn’t even visible. The did not care for it. I have 4 normal, healthy and what I would call well adjusted cats. They didn’t care for it.
They are costly
First time buyer with chewy and it went great with fast service. I gave it 4 stars because it is quite a bit more expensive than other locations.
Wasn't a favorite
Good quality food. Strong smell when I opened the bag. Cat's were "hmm" about it, but ate it. They like the '8' variety better so I'll stick with that one instead.
picky cat gobbles this up
My cat is super picky when it comes to food and also has a really sensitive stomach, which makes is pretty hard to find a dry food that works for him. He's been eating this for the last month and really has been throwing up noticeably less, plus he actually seems to enjoy it! It's certainly not the cheapest option out there, but it's still cheaper than the prescription food his vet prescribed (which did not work at all for his sensitive stomach). I was feeding him a different brand that was also duck flavored and way cheaper, until I realized the first ingredient listed was green peas. Orijen is a bit pricier but way higher quality, so I'll ultimately it's a price I'm willing to pay to keep my cat happy!
Cats usually get guardian 8 and fussy cat ginny fowl and turkey they love those. The tundra had a sweet aroma and it took about two weeks of mixing the remaining cat food from last month before they would eat it by itself. Now they don’t mind it but it isn’t a flavor your cat will be used to more than likely and definitely not my cats favorite.
Very expensive . I only bought because of my cats food allergies and they out of the regular food I buy.
My 2 Cats Love It!!
My 2 cats have been eating the Orijen Chicken flavor and they have been loving it. I bought a 4lb bag and wanted to see if they love it. It turned out very well. My two cats immediately fell in love with their new food. I would definitely continue buying this flavor for my boys.
Origen Tundra Catfood
I bought this by mistake.. Dallas enjoys Origen Tundra Cat ‘Treats’.. thought that’s what I was buying. I’m guessing this cat ‘food’ is probably a good product, but all 3 of my cats will not eat it. I’ve now waited a couple of weeks and will re-introduce this kibble to them over the next week or so. Wish me luck.