Oster Blade Wash Cleaning Solution, 18-oz can
Get notified when this item is back in stock.
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Plastic||—||Plastic||Plastic||Microfiber, Synthetic Fabric|
|Grooming Tool Type||Clipper Accessory||Clipper Accessory||Clipper Accessory||Clipper Accessory||Clipper Accessory|
About This Item
- Highly effective cleaning solution keeps your electric clipper blades clean and cutting like new.
- Quickly and easily removes hair and product build-up from used blades, as well as the preservative coating from new blades.
- Lubricated formula helps keep blades operating smoothly and effectively to prolong their life and the life of your clippers.
- To use, simply pour a small amount of the solution into a shallow container and immerse the blades with the clipper running.
- Once clean, remove the blades and wipe them dry; this product is proudly made in the USA.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Wahl Blade Ice Coolant Lubricant Cleaner, 14-oz bottle$8.95Chewy Price
- Diane Grooming Jacket, Black, X-Large$22.88Chewy Price$38.99List Price
- Loyalty Pet Products Grooming Hair-Resistant Leggings, Black, Medium$45.00Chewy Price
- Andis UltraEdge Detachable Blade, #15, 3/64" - 1.2 mm$23.36Chewy Price$34.35List Price
- EQyss Grooming Products Micro-Tek Dog & Cat Spray, 2 count$26.98Chewy Price$29.98List Price$25.63Autoship Price
- Wahl Stainless Steel Attachment Comb for 5 in 1 Blades, size 1/2-in$6.41Chewy Price$6.95List Price
- Mr. Groom Show Groom Finishing Pet Conditioner Spray, 11-oz bottle, 2 count$19.34Chewy Price$21.50List Price$18.37Autoship Price
- Top Performance Fresh Pet Cologne, 8-oz bottle$11.24Chewy Price$10.68Autoship Price
- Master Equipment Adjustable Height Dog Grooming Table, Black, 32-in$167.04Chewy Price$179.99List Price
- EQyss Grooming Products Micro-Tek Dog & Cat Shampoo, 16-oz bottle$15.99Chewy Price$15.19Autoship Price
Questions & Answers
1 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
7 Customer Reviews
This is the best product I got from my grooming razors, you had to see my blades the dirt of them and how much hair was coming out of my blade. Definitely recommend this!!
This product works great to keep your clipper blade clean. If your dog's hair is matted & dirty. Dip clipper periodically in this solution to cool & clean blade.
Gets the job done
I groom dogs professionally and Oster Blade wash does an outstanding job cleaning my clipper blades and helping them last longer between sharpening.
Wish I Knew Sooner!
I groom my 3 poodles myself & my clipper blades were going "dull" much sooner than they are supposed to last. This really un-gunks whatever is slowing & clogging the blades down. I ran all of my blades through the cleaner as instructed & they're sounding so much better -even the ones that I thought were dull.
It’s a cleaning solution. It cleans and I’m satisfied.
This works wonders on my clippers!!! Keeps them running great!!!
Oster blade wash
Haven't needed it yet but I'm certain it will be fine.