Turn bath time into a comforting retreat for your friend with the Oster Flea & Tick Dog & Cat Shampoo. It’s formulated with naturally-derived pyrethrins from chrysanthemum flowers to kill fleas and ticks throughout all stages of the lifecycle, and 100% oatmeal to soothe and protect your furry pal’s skin. Since it’s made with more surfactants, or cleansing ingredients, it helps lift more dirt to keep coats shiny and plush, and has a mandarin violet scent. And thanks to its pH balanced formula that contains no dyes, artificial colors, parabens, phthalates or alcohol, it’s gentle enough for regular use and easy on doggies and kitties with sensitive skin.
- Formulated with naturally-derived pyrethrins from chrysanthemum flowers to kill fleas and ticks at all stages of the lifecycle.
- Contains 100% oatmeal, a natural ingredient recommended by veterinarians to help relieve dry, itchy skin.
- Contains more cleansing ingredients to lift more dirt and keep your pal’s coat shiny and clean.
- pH balanced formula has no dyes, parabens, phthalates or alcohol, so it’s gentle on sensitive skin.
- Proudly made in the USA with a long-lasting mandarin violet scent, and safe to use with topical flea treatments.
Harmful if swallowed. Causes eye irritation. Avoid contact with eyes or clothing. Wash hands thoroughly with soap and water after handling and before eating, drinking, chewing gum, using tobacco, or using the toilet.
Fleas rise to the top of your pet's coat as they die, so consider it a triumph if you start seeing more fleas at first, after treating your pet. If you’re still seeing fleas after application, it may be because your pet has picked up new fleas from the environment, which may include other pets, surfaces and outdoor areas. It may take up to 30 days to break the entire flea life cycle. Additionally, you should also treat sources of new fleas (i.e., carpet, yard, etc.) to ensure complete flea control.
See all items by Oster