Osurnia Otic Gel for Dogs
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
Osurnia is formulated for dogs to help treat otitis externa—an infection of the ear canal better known as swimmer’s ears in humans. While there are many causes for otitis externa in dogs, Osurnia is designed to help your pal feel better. It applies like a liquid and stays like a gel, which penetrates deep. It's built to coat and adhere to the entire ear canal, increasing contact time at the infection site. Osurnia even works with your canine companion’s natural ear cleaning process and is gradually removed over time.
Proudly sourced directly from the manufacturer or their approved distributor. Guaranteed genuine and backed by the manufacturer.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Apoquel Tablets for Dogs, 16-mg, 1 tablet$2.53Chewy Price$2.40Autoship Price
- Cerenia (Maropitant Citrate) Tablets for Dogs, 60-mg, 4 tablets$32.55Chewy Price$30.92Autoship Price
- Vetoryl Capsules for Dogs, 5-mg, 30 capsules$53.00Chewy Price$50.35Autoship Price
- Trilostane Compounded Chew Chicken Flavored for Dogs, 35-mg, 15 Chews$35.25Chewy Price$33.49Autoship Price
- Ponazuril Compounded Beef Flavored Oral Liquid for Dogs, Cats & Horses, 50-mg/mL, 30 mL$44.95Chewy Price$42.70Autoship Price
- Potassium Citrate Compounded Chew Chicken Flavored for Dogs, 200-mg, 30 Chews$36.87Chewy Price$35.03Autoship Price
- Azathioprine Compounded Oral Liquid Beef Flavored for Dogs & Cats, 2.5-mg/mL, 30 mL$49.95Chewy Price$47.45Autoship Price
- Fenbendazole Compounded Oral Liquid Beef Flavored for Dogs, Cats & Horses, 100-mg/mL, 30 mL$51.75Chewy Price$49.16Autoship Price
ReviewsWrite a Review
9 Customer Reviews
THE MOST EFFECTIVE EAR INFECTION TREAMENT AVAILABLE
This medication is amazing. For our dogs with allergy triggered ear problems which then always go to yeast and bacterial infections, this stuff takes care of them all. Simple to use and quick results.
2 doses and you are done
This is the ear product that takes care of the ear without the daily grind of meds. Keeps the dog more content too since I’m not putting stuff in her ears all the time!
This medication is absolutely wonderful for my French bulldogs chronic fungal ear infections. Well it took a little while longer to get this prescription authorized and sent, it worked almost immediately.
Hope this works for his ears
He struggles a lot with ear infections. I am hoping that this actually will help get rid of it.
If your dog has heavy ears, look no more. This is the only product that works. No more odor or shaking head or dirty black stuff. Love it!
Vet Recommend, Dog approved!
Our vet first applied this to our dog, Coal's ears after he had been on an antibiotic for two weeks. He had been scratching his ears and whimpering everytime anybody touched them. Coal's outward symptoms subsided right away and was noticeably more comfortable almost immediately, especially at night. We opted to reapply this to both ears a few weeks later. We adore our vet however, Chewy.com is fabulous!
Osurnia Otic Hel
My dogs has had chronic ear problems for over 2 years. I have tried so many ear antibiotics treatments. I was about to give up after a year and half of visiting the vet. So far the first time osurnia to be working no discharge is coming out of the ear on the second round of the gel. Suppose to wait 45 days to see if this treatment has worked. So it’s a waiting game right now however their has been no discharge since I started my dog on this antibiotic. I am praying that this will work.
Ear medication for my older GS
This medication works wonders and is highly recommended if you’re dog scratches their ears a lot.
Thankyou so much!
Came iced and ready to use. Only thing I'd change was that I wish they sent directions with the meds because I had to come back on the site to double check what to do.