OurPets Catty Whack Electronic Motion Cat Toy, Replacement Feathers, 2 pack
About This Item
- Keep your hide-and-seek action game exciting with fresh feathers for the feather wand that randomly changes direction to keep your cat guessing.
- No need to purchase a whole new device when all you need is a new feather to keep your cat playing!
- Feathers easily attach to the magic wand, making set-up easy, so your cat can get back to the fun.
- Your cat will never get bored again chasing the same old feathers.
- Great way to exercise your cat while having fun!
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Pride Pin Wheel Cat Toy$6.48Chewy Price
- Hartz Cattraction Silver Vine & Catnip Gator Cat Scratcher Toy, Color Varies$7.97Chewy Price$9.37List Price
- dealFrisco Fall Acorn Plush Cat Toy with Catnip$6.98Chewy Price
- Frisco Holiday Cactus Plush Cat Toy with Catnip, 3 count$9.98Chewy Price
- dealFrisco Mittens & Hat Plush Cat Toy with Catnip, 3 count$5.98Chewy Price
- Frisco Flowers Plush Cat Toy with Catnip, 3 count$7.03Chewy Price
- Frisco Holiday Winter Flowers Teaser Cat Toy with Catnip$4.79Chewy Price
- Pet Zone Magic Interactive Play Wand Cat Toy with Catnip$6.29Chewy Price$6.99List Price
- Pet Zone Misty Interactive Play Wand Cat Toy with Catnip$6.25Chewy Price$6.99List Price
- Dr. Seuss The Cat In The Hat The Cat, Thing 1 & Thing 2 Cat Toy, 3 count$11.44Chewy Price$14.99List Price
- Pet Fit For Life 2 in 1 LED Laser Light & Interactive Wand Cat Toy$14.95Chewy Price$21.95List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||—|
|Toy Feature||Feather||Catnip, Squeaky||Exercise||Catnip||—|
|Toy Type||Teasers & Wands||Teasers & Wands, Plush Toys||Teasers & Wands||Teasers & Wands||Balls|
Questions & Answers
2 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
21 Customer Reviews
Creep your cat busy
My cat loves this game but she is smart and catches the feathers eventually
These are very nice but they are not the ones that work for any of Mia's toys. So, I can't use them.
Catty wack a hit.
The catty wack (concept very much like a “wack a mole”) is a favorite of my cats. So much so that they quickly denuded the feather lures that originally came with the toy. In the process they also managed to destroy the plastic vestibule that the replacement lure fits in. It would be nice if these parts were more durable. As it is, being a fix-it kind of gal I jerry-rigged a solution to attach the replacement part. (Appropriately priced). Since the toy was free I really can’t complain. But I’d advise that owners more closely supervise their cats seek and destroy activities than I did so you can ensure you rescue it before using the replacement lures isn’t possible. It would also be great if the company offered a replacement armature for people like me!
My cat Bali was delighted to receive her new toy--the Catty Whack Electronic Motion Cat Toy--and quickly was on her back swatting the feathers as they went by! Like many "kids" her age (4), she often gets as much excitement by investigating the boxes her toys come in as she does with the toys themselves. After opening up the electronic toy, she then hopped into the next box, which contained a packet of replacement feathers I had gotten for future use. Oh! For joy! She spotted the feathers, smacked them into her mouth, and ran through the house like her fur was on fire! She is having so much fun with the feathers, I may never get them back for future use.
Just what I needed!
My cat LOVES his Catty Whack toy but destroyed the feather toy it came with. I didn’t want to buy a whole new Catty Whack and was struggling to find replacement feathers online until Chewy. Now I can replace the feathers when they’re worn down (or shredded) and he can have fun!
Kitties Love this toy
We have 2 very active cats and they both adore this toy. One kitty is hilarious because she just lies beside it and waits for the feathers to come to her. Our other kitty has learned how to step on the button to turn it on. They LOVE it!
Great timing my cat just about wore the other catty wacky feathers out
Catty Whack - the greatest
My kitties - all 7 of them love the catty whack toy. It has kept them occupied for hours on end. What is also great is the automatic shutoff so batteries don't wear down. Even when it shuts off they sit & stare at it waiting for something to pop out. I simply press the button & game on. Also I want to thank Chewy for their brown paper packing with their shipments. My kitties love it - the sound & hiding space it provides. When they are through with it I just toss it into recycle bin. Our planet thanks you Chewy.
This isn’t the original
This is not the original size of replacement piece for the carry whack motion cat toy. I have actually contacted ourpets about this. The one you get with the original toy is 2x the size of these, about 4 feathers, well made and the cats can actually get it to play with it. This is one tiny little feather. I’m not sure if they have yet to fix this replacement set but when I bought it I was extremely disappointed.
Looked around at all the pet stores and could not find a replacement for my catty whack.. thanks Chewy!