OurPets Play-N-Squeak Flamingo Cat Toy
Get notified when this item is back in stock.
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Hemp, Natural Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric|
|Toy Feature||Catnip||Catnip, Squeaky||Catnip, Stuffing-Free||Catnip, Stuffing-Free||Catnip|
|Toy Type||Plush Toys||Plush Toys||Plush Toys||Plush Toys||Plush Toys|
About This Item
- Feather bird toy is designed to appeal to all your cat’s senses.
- Makes an enthusiastic peep noise when your little furball nudges it around the room.
- Also includes real catnip to entice your cat, encouraging him to bat and chase.
- Soft, tossable design appeals to your cat’s natural instinct to hunt, prey and stalk.
- Promotes exercise and bonding, which can help prevent your kitty from acting out with destructive behavior.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealFrisco Mythical Mates Mermaid Crinkle Kicker Cat Toy with Catnip$3.77Chewy Price$5.98List Price
- DealKONG Wrangler Cactus Cat Toy$7.99Chewy Price
- DealFrisco Mythical Mates Pink Unicorn Crinkle Kicker Cat Toy with Catnip$3.22Chewy Price$4.49List Price
- DealFrisco Magic Fortune Teller Plush Cat Toy with Catnip, 2 count$4.88Chewy Price
- DealDisney Mickey Mouse & Minnie Mouse Birthday Plush Cat Toy with Catnip, 2 count$6.88Chewy Price$10.41List Price
- DealFrisco Holiday Stocking Variety Pack Cat Toy with Catnip, 25 count$21.98Chewy Price
- DealFrisco Holiday Moppy Ball Cat Toy with Catnip, 3 count$5.98Chewy Price
- DealFrisco Crayon Plush Kicker Cat Toy with Catnip$6.19Chewy Price
- DealMultipet Woody Woodpecker Plush Cat Toy with Catnip$6.29Chewy Price$7.39List Price
- DealSmartyKat Happy Hotstuff Catnip Cat Toys, 2 count$5.69Chewy Price
- DealSmartyKat Kicked Critter Cat Toy$5.12Chewy Price
Questions & Answers
2 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
18 Customer Reviews
Newest addition to the toy box
Valentino fell in love with a Skinneeez stuffing-free pink flamingo for cats that had been languishing in the cat toy box for YEARS - he's constantly carrying it around, he's torn a hole in the butt and removed a leg. I thought I should find another but Our Pets discontinued it so long ago that their customer service claims it never existed. Enter Chewy - there's a new version of a "Real Bird" - it has a slightly different size and shape - but it SINGS like the little Real Birds my cats love. Valentino loves this flamingo toy - it makes a sound similar to the mix of finches and other song birds on our feeders. This is his 4th flamingo toy - they say cats don't see colors very well but Valentino has a distinct preference for the pink bird toys. Give it a try - it's cute with a super pleasant sound.
This is my cat’s favorite
I got one of these about 3 years ago and my cat singled this out to be her “security toy.” She takes it to bed with her and if I pick it up and she hears the noise she comes running to check on “her baby.” I just ordered a second one so that she always has one.
They love flamingo!
My dogs love this toy. It doesn't last long, but it makes them happy. For prior commenters about how this is too small...it's a CAT toy, not a dog toy. Of course it's going to be small. If you want toys for your dog that can handle their chewing, etc., you shouldn't buy cat toys.
Flamingo sounds like a songbird but it's a hit
This toy was suggested after another one didn't go over well at our house (that one was donated to foster kittens who Love it). Our cats love this little flamingo. It makes a soft sound of bird trills that isn't too loud to alarm anyone. Light weight and small. Perfect for our current cat family.
My cat loves these
Just got them today purchased 8 of them put some of them up my cat munchkin has had one since she was a little kitten In plays with it continuously she likes to play fetch with it Brought this home from the Post Office she picks one up out of the Box and gives it to me to open that's how much she loves this product Bank you Chewe .
A VERY small toy
I did not realize what a tiny toy this was! This is -imo- is only for the really small and very young puppies
TINY and Ran out of Catnip in One Night
So my first thought when I saw this was it is tiny. My fault for not reading the description better though. Super excited at first because my cat loved it but it must have been loaded with catnip. Sadly, by day 2 we had to coax him to play with it and now even with coaxing he could care less. If your cat likes small toys though that make a realistic and not annoying noise, they may really like this.
I wish there was a way to make it stop
I really wish there was an off switch for this dang thing. My cats loved the dangly feet and the feathers, but as soon as it starts making noise they peace out. Since there's no off switch it means they stop playing as soon as it moves :(
Different kind of squeak in a good way
It's a different kind of squeek, not a chirp, but thats good because my kitties have lots of toys that make the chirping sound. I have to play with it with them to get them interested, but they like it.
Bought two. Only one chirped. :/
Which is a shame because one was for my dog and the other for my cat. Doggo had claimed the first one by the time I opened the other and realized it didn't work. So sad. :'(