OurPets Sushi Treat Dispensing Puzzle Dog & Cat Toy
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Great way to promote your pet’s cognitive abilities while keeping her busy and entertained.
- Can help encourage your pet to eat more, or help stop him from gobbling down food too quickly.
- Perfect for easy bonding and fun with your pet companion.
- Hand washable with mild soap and water.
- Made from high quality, sturdy materials that help this toy stand up to your pet’s ruff-housing. Make sure to supervise your pet during use.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Hide & Seek Plush Coral Puzzle Dog Toy Refill, 3 count$7.44Chewy Price
- Ethical Pet Seek-A-Treat Flip N Slide Puzzle Dog Toy$19.75Chewy Price$20.99List Price
- Frisco Summer Fun Hide & Seek Plush Cooler Puzzle Dog Toy$12.98Chewy Price
- TRIXIE Mini Mover Activity Strategy Game Dog Toy, Level 3$12.99Chewy Price$16.99List Price
- TRIXIE Activity Poker Box Activity Strategy Game Dog Toy, Level 2$23.65Chewy Price$26.99List Price
- Nina Ottosson by Outward Hound Casino Puzzle Game Dog Toy$23.05Chewy Price$27.49List Price
- TRIXIE Mad Scientist Turn Around Activity Strategy Game Dog Toy, Level 2$16.58Chewy Price$22.99List Price
- Pet Fit For Life Plush Wand Squeaky Dog Toy$10.95Chewy Price$14.95List Price
- TRIXIE Flower Tower Activity Strategy Game Dog Toy$31.99Chewy Price
- Nina Ottosson by Outward Hound Worker Composite Puzzle Game Dog Toy$27.49Chewy Price$32.99List Price
- Nina Ottosson by Outward Hound Smart Composite Puzzle Game Dog Toy$19.70Chewy Price$21.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Toy Feature||Training||N/A||N/A||Electronic, Exercise||Training|
|Material||Polypropylene, Thermoplastic Rubber, Plastic, Rubber||Plastic||Plastic||Plastic||Polypropylene, Plastic|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Medium Breeds||Large Breeds|
|Toy Type||Games & Puzzles, Treat Dispensers||Treat Dispensers||Treat Dispensers||Treat Dispensers||Games & Puzzles|
Questions & Answers
11 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
197 Customer Reviews
Cats are enjoying this!
We now have proof that one of our cats is clever & one is -- well, more decorative. It took a couple of tries with the treat cups uncovered for them to get the idea, but now they look forward to hunting for treats. If they can't eat the treat out of the cup, they can fish it out with a paw. And our decorative cat will lie down across the toy to keep the clever one from getting all the treats. Maybe she's smarter than we thought. :)
Does its job
Our GSD gets thru the puzzle almost as quickly as I fill it. Actually, probably faster. That said, the puzzle is pretty sturdy, as it doesn't break when Conway dumps it or picks it up and tosses it or tries to. bit off the little "sushi rolls." Just wish it was a little harder for the dog to slide the pieces.
Great for my chihuahua mix!
We tried this toy with my chihuahua mix as well as our cat. The wells were a little too deep and narrow for the cat to get the treats out because he couldn't get his mouth in there with his whiskers. However, my dog had no issue; he loves the toy and has a great time finding the treats. Definitely recommend for dogs, but it seemed like it wasn't built for cats to use.
A little toooo easy!
My 1 year old Cavachon is not the greatest at puzzles, but even this one was a little too easy for him! He “solves” it in under a minute - we were hoping it would occupy him for longer. It’s good quality & cute, but doesn’t really work him out mentally & results in too many treats for the duration.
My Tishy is a smart one. But she loves her food. So this was a perfect toy and puzzle for her. It keeps her busy and is a nice treat for her. We use is perilously to keep her sharp, or when company is over and she gets a little too excited about everyone eating our food all at once! Tons of fun to watch them play!
Cats can't get the treats out of the holes
This is cute, but it was a complete waste since it doesn't work for either of my cats. The holes are too deep for them to get the treats out once they've uncovered them by sliding the sushi pieces. The hole is too small around for them to reach down and bite the treat, so they try to bat it out with their paws. Because of how deep the holes are though, they can't. My cat will usually play with it for a few minutes, trying to bat the treats out, maybe get 1 treat out of 9 after a while, and then give up and lose interest. I wish it was designed better.
Cat loves it!
My cat loves this so much that he yells at me first thing in the morning so that I'll fill it with treats when I get up. Definitely would recommend for cats who like a challenge and love treats.
We have a Golden Retriever who has an autoimmune disease and can no longer walk so we need things to entertain her. This was a hit! She had all the treats in about 45 seconds. The only think I would say is that you need to have small treats for this. The compartments are quite small.
cute beginner puzzle
My dog is not a mensa but he was bored with this pretty fast. It's going to be handed down to my other dogs and actually I think my cats are going to love it best. I ordered another toy that is more difficult. It'll definitely tell me if my dog was lucky or smart.
My puppy loves this
My 10 week old puppy is obsessed with this toy. He figured it out after the first couple of times but it still keeps him busy and thinking for 5 minutes and he has fun doing it.