OurPets Tilt-A-Bowl Rubber-Bonded Non-Skid Stainless Steel Dog Bowl, 2.5-cup
About This Item
- Unique tilted design makes feeding easy, simple and ideal for everyday use.
- Permanent, bonded rubber ring so it won’t budge, skid, or slide during mealtime.
- Made with hygienic and durable stainless steel so it’s easy to keep clean.
- Dishwasher-safe and comes in small, medium, and large for any size dog.
- Available in different sizes so you can choose the perfect one for your home.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Ceramic Water Dog & Cat Bowl with Wood Base, 2 Cup$7.32Chewy Price
- Frisco Chevron Brushed Melamine Bowl, 1.5 Cups, bundle of 2$4.98Chewy Price$8.72List Price
- OurPets Durapet Premium Rubber-Bonded Stainless Steel No-Tip Bowl, Large$12.95Chewy Price$14.99List Price
- Frisco Dog Face Non-skid Ceramic Dog & Cat Bowl, Peach, 4.25 Cups, 2 count$15.22Chewy Price$16.02List Price
- Frisco Blue Oriental Non-skid Ceramic Dog Bowl, 8 Cup$13.76Chewy Price
- Frisco Black Iron Non-skid Stainless Steel Dog & Cat Bowl, 8 Cup$10.55Chewy Price
- DealBone Dry Non-Skid White Marble Ceramic Dog & Cat Bowl Set, 1.5-cup, 2 count$19.81Chewy Price$47.99List Price
- Frisco Paw Prints Non-skid Ceramic Dog Bowl, Blue, 4 Cup$10.01Chewy Price
- OurPets Durapet Premium Rubber-Bonded Stainless Steel Bowl, Large, 11 cups$15.99Chewy Price$21.99List Price
- Signature Housewares Bones Non-Skid Ceramic Dog Bowl, Gray, 3-cup$8.11Chewy Price$8.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Bowl & Storage Feature||Non-Skid, Dishwasher-Safe||Dishwasher-Safe, BPA-Free, Microwavable, Lead-Free||Non-Skid, Dishwasher-Safe, BPA-Free, Lead-Free||Non-Skid||Dishwasher-Safe, Non-Skid|
|Material||Stainless Steel, Rubber, Metal||Ceramic||Stainless Steel, Metal||Stainless Steel, Rubber, Metal||Melamine, Plastic|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds||Extra Small Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds||Extra Small Breeds, Small Breeds|
|Capacity (Max)||2.5-cup; 20-oz||1.5-cups; 12-oz||1-cup||4 Cup, 32 fl oz||1 Cup/8-oz|
|Lifestage||Adult||Adult||Adult||Adult||Adult, Senior, Puppy|
Questions & Answers
10 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
109 Customer Reviews
Not 2.5 cups!!
I have been trying to find a stainless steel bowl for my Dachshund and thought at 2.5 cups of food it would work. No way. I was able to get 1 cup most in the bowl. Worthless.
Not durable at all
This one lasted less than 30 mins. Part of the tire got chewed off like others have indicated earlier.
Exactly what I needed!
My cat is picky about water bowls and gets kitty acne if it’s not steel. Before getting this bowl I had the basic steel bowl you get from any pet shore. She barely drank from it. Now with this bowl she drinks a whole bowl a day and will even smack the bowl around when the water is low because she wants more!! It has helped her hydration tremendously!
Tilted Food Bowl
My cat Cleo has a tendency to throw up after eating her morning snack of dry kibble. I had switched her wet food to a prescription wet food, but was met with the same results a fair amount of the time. Started feeding her nonprescription wet food with no problems. She started throwing up again, so I figured it might be time to start feeding her in a tilted bowl. I also feed her a little bit less and the throwing up has stopped. Wish I had bought it for her sooner.
Beautiful & Functional
These bowls were just what I was looking for to feed my cats. The bowl is wide enough for minimal whisker tension, tilted for easy access and generous enough to hold two full servings for my “bigger” cats. The rubber on at the base holds the bowl in place for the cats to eat every last morsel. 10/10 recommend.
Senior Bowl of Choice
My senior pup has struggled cleaning his bowl (even in an elevated stand). This bowl makes an enormous difference! Thank you chewy!
Smaller than listed dimensions
Says 6.5" but this is too small for a 6" opening of a elevated stand.....
Stainless Steel Cat Bowl
Smaller than what my cats were use to so they haven’t really taken to this bowl. May have to order larger one.
It's good, but....
Bowl looks super cute/cool, and my 2 cats have no problems eating from it, however, as for the tilt, it's not really tilted, just looks that way because the one side is lower. I like the titled bowls because it not only keeps the dry food from traveling around the bowl, but also keeps it in the bowl. This one keeps the majority in, and even though I don't use it for canned food, I am pretty sure it would stay inside. As for it staying inside the bowl (both dry, and wet) when a dog is eating from it, well that's questionable.
Large enough for a kitten.
This bowl doesn’t hold much water because it sits on an angle.