Outback Jack Water Buffalo Horn Dog Chew, Large
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
About This Item
- All-natural chew is made from free-range, grass-fed water buffalo horns.
- A great way to keep power-chewers busy, with no chemicals, preservatives, additives, or hormones.
- Unique shape and texture promotes positive chewing and acts as a natural dental aid to clean teeth and reduce tartar buildup for improved oral health.
- High in protein and low in fat to keep your dog lean, active, and healthy.
- Recommended for puppies and adult dogs—feel good about treating your dog every day.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- dealBones & Chews Water Buffalo Horn Large Dog Treat, 1 ct$10.13Chewy Price$11.55List Price$9.62Autoship Price
- Nylabone Nutri Dent Limited Ingredients Filet Mignon Natural Dental Dog Treats, Medium, 20 count$20.00Chewy Price$24.39List Price$19.00Autoship Price
- Bones & Chews Water Buffalo Horn Medium Dog Treats, 2ct$10.50Chewy Price$11.61List Price$9.97Autoship Price
- chewmeter Yaky Himalayan Cheese Dog Treat, Large$9.49Chewy Price$11.48List Price$9.02Autoship Price
- Health Extension Bully Puffs Grain-Free Bacon & Liver Dog Treats, 5-oz bag$10.98Chewy Price$10.43Autoship Price
- Great Jack's Big Bitz Liver & Cranberry Recipe Grain-Free Dog Treats, 7-oz bag$7.99Chewy Price$7.59Autoship Price
- Plato Original Real Strips Duck Recipe Dog Treats, 3-oz bag$5.90Chewy Price$7.99List Price$5.61Autoship Price
- Plato Keep Em' Busy Duck & Blueberry Toy Refill Grain-Free Dog Treats, 5-oz bag, Large$10.99Chewy Price$10.44Autoship Price
- Blue Ridge Naturals Dental Jerky Dog Treats, 6-oz bag$7.99Chewy Price$7.59Autoship Price
- Evanger's Nothing But Natural Quail with Fruits & Vegetables Jerky Dog Treats, 4.5-oz bag$8.99Chewy Price$8.54Autoship Price
- I and Love and You Hip Hoppin' Hearties Grain-Free Chicken Dog Treats, 5-oz bag$6.99Chewy Price$6.64Autoship Price
- Wet Noses Chicken Jerky Dog Treats, 5.5-oz bag$16.22Chewy Price$24.99List Price$15.41Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Water Buffalo Horn||Icelandic Lamb Horn||Water Buffalo Horns||Water Buffalo Horn||Goat Horn.|
|Breed Size||Large Breeds||Large Breeds||Large Breeds||Large Breeds||Small Breeds|
|Food Flavor||Buffalo, Meat||Lamb, Meat||Buffalo||—||Goat, Meat|
|Food Form||Treats||Treats||Air-Dried, Treats||Treats||Treats|
|Special Diet||—||Rawhide-Free||High-Protein, Low Fat, Natural||Grain-Free, Limited Ingredient Diet, High-Protein||—|
Questions & Answers
13 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
416 Customer Reviews
Careful, splinter quickly
My dog LOVED this right away but after just 30 minutes it started to splinter. Definitely keep an eye on them as reviews said some splinter some don’t. I had to throw away and he was so sad
Hole where tag was is creating issues
My 9 month shepherd has gotten his teeth stuck in the hole where the tag was connected a few times now. I think it freaks him out more than anything, he yelps but is fine after a second. I can't cut/saw through it so I've had to put it up.
A huge chew horn
I purchased this item for my German Shepard she’s 4.5 years old..We have a Golden Retriever puppy coming and with both of them the chewing of things their not supposed to is there. My breeder has 8 Goldens and I saw these at her house, she told me where to buy them. She’s got puppies year around and I’ve seen them grinding on these horns non stop.. I’m in hopes of keeping both my dogs distracted with these and from destroying things they should not. The large horns are very large I’m posting a picture of my dog with it
Rocky the Pitt bull laughed
My 7 month old Pitt bull bit right through This horn Went right in the trash
Dog loves buffalo horn
My dog had a couple of horns that needed to be tossed. She took to the new one right away. Countless hours of chew fun. She’s 12lbs and while it looks huge, the small size works for her,
I just received my Buffalo horn and I was disappointed that it crumbled the way it did. It was a mess and I had too take it away from my dog. I wish I could return it but will never purchase again.
My dog really enjoys chewing this dog chew! He "attacked" it the minute I brought it home. He has had many sessions of chewing. He is an extreme chewer so glad this product seems to last for a while.
No good. Way overrated.
My dog loves to chew but only looked at this, took a small sniff and walked away. I have offered it a few times but now she does not even smell it. It was not in a wrapper so it is probably old and lost its taste. Would like to return it but do not know how. Expensive to have to keep it.
Smelled like poop
The horn smelled atrocious, it was like an acrid acidic smell that made our entire apartment smell like actual poop.
Perfect long lasting chew!
My dog loves it. It is definitely long lasting, especially for moderate chewers. Hasn’t splintered yet. And best of all — it doesn’t smell, which is a huge bonus!