Outward Hound Dental Chew Pack Dog Toy, Petite
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Built with ridges, ropes and knots, this trio encourages healthy chewing habits and curbs destructive ones.
- Different textures—like knots, ridges and streamers—keep your dog interested and challenged.
- Varying shapes are ideal for chewing, tossing and fetching—it's a dynamic set that's sure to entertain your favorite furbabies.
- Rope and streamers help to remove soft tartar as your dog happily chews.
- Each uniquely designed toy helps to exercise your pup's tiny jaw muscles—from flat edges to curved corners and braided ropes.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Aquatic Pals Plush & TPR Variety Pack Dog Toy, 6 count$12.98Chewy Price
- KONG Rope Ball Puppy Toy, Small/ Medium$4.50Chewy Price$5.99List Price
- Frisco Birthday Tennis Ball Squeaky Dog Toy, 3 count$6.98Chewy Price
- Multipet Canine Clean Mint Tube Rope Tough Dog Chew Toy, Blue$3.63Chewy Price$7.49List Price
- Ethical Pet Pacifier Squeaky Puppy Chew Toy, Color Varies, 4-in$4.80Chewy Price$4.99List Price
- goDog Checkers Skinny Pig Squeaker Dog Toy, Pink, Small$17.56Chewy Price
- dealFrisco Latex Squeaky Puppy Toy, Pink$5.48Chewy Price
- KONG Puppy Flyer Dog Toy, Color Varies$10.99Chewy Price$11.99List Price
- Multipet Canine Clean Mint Bone Tough Dog Chew Toy, Blue$6.07Chewy Price$7.49List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||N/A||N/A||Inert Soft Thermoplastic Polymer, Chicken Flavor.||Nylon, Chicken Flavor.||N/A|
|Toy Feature||Squeaky||Tough Chewer||Dental||Tough Chewer, Dental||Dental|
|Material||Plastic||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric|
|Breed Size||Extra Small & Toy Breeds, Small Breeds||Small Breeds||Medium Breeds||Large Breeds||Large Breeds|
|Toy Type||Chew Toys, Ropes & Tug Toys||Chew Toys||Chew Toys||Chew Toys||Chew Toys|
Questions & Answers
1 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
9 Customer Reviews
One unknotted quickly.
50 characters minimum???? Come on Chewy, make this optional if can be covered in headline. First time I think you guys missed the mark re customer experience.
Excellent starter chew toy set for little teethers
This is a good starter set, with a good variety of textures and stimuli for a dog to choose from. My small breed puppy loves the blue tubular one the most. She gnaws away at those knots at either end like they're prey who must be brought down. The tube is a bit big for her on small jaw to get around comfortably, so she only briefly teeths on that part of the toy. But she likes that it's easy for her slippery fur-lined paws to keep a grip on the tube's very textured surface. So it gives her good leverage for gnawing on a knotted end. She is only lightly interested in the other two toys, but that's fine. The important thing is that she has found a favorite chew toy and it's a very safe one. The only downside is that she keeps nearly undoing its knots. So those have to be cinched up again daily. If you'd rather not have to handle slobbered-up fabric laces every day, it's probably not the right toy for your household. The other two toys in the set also have knots, so I'm guessing they'd have a similar caveat if she were playing with them as vigorously as the blue one.
All 3 toys were a hit!
I have a 8 month old papillon who weighs in at a whooping 6 lbs. He has a tiny mouth and only extra small toys are appropriate. I can't find much in stores but found this set on Chewy and decided to give it a try. He loves all 3 toys and they are his favorite for tug-of-war and fetch. Thanks for carrying a set like this for the little guys!
Perfect for Puppies chewing
Pippa was 13 weeks when we got her and she immediately took to these toys! She likes all the textures and the give of the toys. We keep one handy at all times so she knows to chew on the toys vs us or our furniture.
Terrible do not buy this
Bought for my 20 lb boston terrier. Each toy was destroyed within 5 minutes of giving it to him. Ridiculous!
My puppy loves these chew toys! The blue chewy is his favorite and he fights w his brother over it so much that I had to buy a second one. These have been indestructible so far for my aggressive chewer which I can’t say for most toys labeled for aggressive chewers. The orange chew toy is also a favorite. The rope is their least favorite. Great purchase!
Great chew toys!
My friend just adopted a three pound Cavipoo, and he loved this little gift!
Puppy loves these toys
It took The Incredible Hulk to get these toys loose from their fastening to the card, but once liberated the puppy was thrilled with them.
Some New Toys
My little Maltese love them!They always like new chew toys!