Outward Hound Floppyz Donkey Squeaky Plush Dog Toy
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Plush toy makes a fun sound when your dog shakes it.
- Made with a durable layer of material that creates a protective shield.
- Great for long-lasting fun and interactive play like toss and fetch.
- Flat design makes a fun and floppy movement that you dog will love to toss around.
- Extra-large chicken shape is adorable and great for dogs who prefer bigger toys.
If your furry friend loves this Floppyz dog toy, check out more of these lovable [Floppyz characters] (https://www.chewy.com/s?query=Floppyz&nav-submit-button=).
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Wagazoo Plush Squeaky Elephant Dog Toy, Extra Long$11.79Chewy Price$16.18List Price
- FUZZU Grab Nabbers Fish Tank Hank Squeaker Dog Toy$11.99Chewy Price$15.99List Price
- Frisco Wagazoo Plush Squeaky Giraffe Dog Toy, Extra Long$13.10Chewy Price$16.18List Price
- FUZZU All Ears Hopper Dog Toy$11.99Chewy Price
- FUZZU All Ears Pignatius Dog Toy$11.99Chewy Price
- FUZZU Wild Woodies A Yeti Named Betty Dog Toy$14.99Chewy Price
- Ethical Pet Skinneeez Extreme Quilted Squirrel Stuffing-Free Squeaky Plush Dog Toy, Color Varies$12.89Chewy Price$15.99List Price
- Outward Hound Squeakin' Hedgiez Plush Dog Toy, 3 count$10.99Chewy Price
- Charming Pet Tennis Heads Pig Squeaky Plush Dog Toy$12.99Chewy Price
- Ethical Pet Skinneeez Tugs Forest Racoon Stuffing-Free Squeaky Plush Dog Toy, Color Varies$10.34Chewy Price$15.99List Price
- Ethical Pet Fun Food Chicken Leg Squeaky Plush Dog Toy$5.29Chewy Price
- Ethical Pet Gigglers Pals Plush Dog Toy, Character Varies$9.59Chewy Price$11.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Toy Feature||Squeaky, Training, Exercise||Squeaky, Teething, Tough Chewer, Crinkle, Exercise||Squeaky||Squeaky, Teething, Tough Chewer, Exercise||Squeaky, Teething, Tough Chewer, Exercise|
|Material||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds||Extra Small Breeds||Large Breeds||Medium Breeds, All Breeds||Large Breeds|
|Toy Type||Plush Toys||Plush Toys||Plush Toys||Plush Toys||Plush Toys|
Questions & Answers
1 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
38 Customer Reviews
New favorite toy
This is one of the funniest sounding squeaky toys I've ever heard and our dog just LOVES it. He carries it around all the time and wants to take it everywhere we go. I had to get one for a friend who raises both Donkeys and dogs ! I bought a spare for myself just in case we might need it someday...we wouldn't want to be without it. It is holding up very well even with all the attention it is getting.
this toy kicks holds its own!
Mavis the destroyer has has this for a couple of hours a now and it still is squeaking, has NO holes and the seams are all in place. Another great find!
Easy to unsurface but then holds up
I was pretty nervous after the first fifteen minutes because she shredded most of the hair off the donkey’s face before she did anything else. Once she did that though she settled in and the toy seems to be quite resilient. The squeaker is very squeaky. She loves it. Me not so much. All in all a good, reasonably priced toy.
NOT A CHEW TOY ITS A PLAY TOY!!!!
Love this toy the first donkey came in the squeaker didn’t work chewy was so kind replaced it and the squeaker works this is not a chew toy it is a play toy I watch my dogs very carefully and they know when I say do not tear up the toy they know they must stop chewing or I take it away they must play with it if they do not play the toys put up when they play they have a blast!!! My four Australian Shepherd‘s one male three females play continually with the broken donkey and the squeaking donkey and I expect them to last a very long time as long as I continue to supervise them The outward hound lion has been played with with seven Australian Shepherd‘s all squeakers work nothing has been chewed because they play they chew on bones or two toys not there play toys
My Doggy Likes Her Donkey!
My dog is very rough with her toys. So far it seems to be holding up, but she seems to be aware that it's not made to withstand her tough jaws and teeth. She prefers to play fetch or cuddle with this one.
So far so good
She usually goes straight for the nose, arms, or legs, but since this one has none, she hasn't got it open. It's pretty durable and she loves the noise it makes. I would recommend for tough chewers.
Our mastiff Pearl loves plush toys but destroys everything! She’s had her donkey a few weeks now and it’s still holding together. First thing we had to do was cut off its little tuft of hair between the ears. It was the first thing she went for so I thought it was a goner. Once that was gone she wasn’t trying to pull it apart as aggressively and then decided she liked the squeaky noise. The squeaker stopped working but we can reconnect the 2 pieces and it’ll start to work again. She’s 9 years old and this is the first squeaky toy she’s been able to play with. She turns into a puppy again when she gets it to make noise! Very happy with this product:)
Cute, but tore and squeaker stopped working
Very cute and Sadie loved it but after just a few times playing with it, the stitching came undone between the ears and the squeaker quit working. She still loves it, but she really likes to hear squeaky toys and it's a shame this one quit working so quickly.
Engaged my Pug Cosmo right away
I love the toys from Chewy. Well made and my Pug Cosmo engaged in play right away. He knows its his toy when it squeeks or crackles.
Floppyz Donkey Dog toy is a flop
I purchased the Floppyz Donkey Dog Toy for our 2.5 year old chocolate lab with the expectation it would hold up well for a strong chewer. Our lab loves squeaker toys but needless to say she broke the squeaker within five minutes of playing with it the first time. I was very disappointed that this happened so soon. She also chewed off the "hair" between the donkey's ears. I only give this toy to her to play with when I am watching her closely as I do not think it will hold up to being chewed on. I would only recommend this toy for a dog that is less aggressive with it's chewing. It is a cute toy but not made for a strong chewer.