Outward Hound Fun Feeder Interactive Dog Bowl, Orange
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- A great way to entertain your furry friend and make a game out of feeding time
- Helps prevent bloat, regurgitation and canine obesity for a healthy way to feed your pet
- Features non-slip base to hold bowl in place to prevent sliding and damage to flooring
- Top rack dishwasher safe for easy care and clean up
- Made with high-quality, food-safe material that is BPA, PVC and phthalate free
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Van Ness Automatic Dog & Cat Feeder, 1.5-cup$9.45Chewy Price$16.89List Price
- DealPetmate Pearl Replendish Gravity Refill Dog & Cat Waterer With Microban, Silver Grey, 512-oz$20.76Chewy Price$61.99List Price
- DealOutward Hound Port-A-Bowl Pet Bowl, Green, 48-oz$6.99Chewy Price$7.49List Price
- Maslow Stainless Steel Kennel Dog Bowl, 4-cup$4.99Chewy Price
- Drinkwell Outdoor Plastic Dog & Cat Fountain, 450-oz$109.95Chewy Price$134.99List Price
- PetSafe Healthy Pet Food Station Gravity Refill Dog & Cat Feeder, 4-lb$24.95Chewy Price$34.99List Price
- Pioneer Pet Plastic Dog & Cat Fountain Fung Shui Design, 60-oz$19.93Chewy Price$27.99List Price
- Petmate Pearl Pet Cafe Waterer, Tan, Large$14.72Chewy Price$25.99List Price
- Bergan Stack-N-Stor Pet Food Storage, 18-gal$51.96Chewy Price$67.99List Price
- DealOutward Hound Fun Feeder Interactive Dog Bowl, Purple, 2 cup$5.61Chewy Price$16.49List Price
- Gamma2 Vittles Vault Pet Food Storage, 30-lb$43.95Chewy Price$51.99List Price
- Dexas Popware for Pets Collapsible KlipScoop, Pink, 1/2 cup$6.99Chewy Price$7.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Bowl & Storage Feature||Non-Skid, Dishwasher-Safe, BPA-Free...||Non-Skid, Dishwasher-Safe, BPA-Free...||Non-Skid, Dishwasher-Safe, BPA-Free...||Non-Skid, Dishwasher-Safe, BPA-Free...||Dishwasher-Safe, Portion Control|
|Material||Plastic||Plastic||Plastic||Plastic||Stainless Steel, Silicone, Plastic, Metal|
|Breed Size||Large Breeds||Large Breeds||Medium Breeds||Extra Small Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds|
|Capacity (Max)||4-cup||4-cup||2-cup||0.75-cup||1.5 Cup / 12 oz|
|Tools Included||—||—||—||—||No Tools Required|
Questions & Answers
18 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
943 Customer Reviews
The 2-cup orange bowl is the perfect size for our 50-lb staffy and easily fits 1 cup of medium/large dry kibble. She used to clean out a traditional bowl in about 30 seconds, and with this it takes her 4-5 minutes. I can also see her mental gears turn while she figures out how to get every last piece, so it's an effortless way to give her some enrichment twice a day.
It has really slowed these girls down in eating. Before I would barely get the lids back on their food and they would be finished eating. They are now not even a 1/4 of the way. Lyla does end up moving bowl across the floor a little, but she is determined to get ever last bite of food.
such a great bowl
My dog, I think as do most dogs, devours her food so fast. This bowl has definitely slowed her down. I also like to mix her food with water and then freeze it, and let me tell you it takes at least 30 minutes for her to eat when its frozen! A stimulating and enriching activity. 10/10 recommend.
Love this for our 12wk old mastiff pup who can inhale 1.5 cup of food sub 10 seconds. This has greatly lengthened the time it takes him to eat buy minutes, and he seems to really enjoy making sure he gets every last kibble out of it. Started using it at 10wks, first few tries he could only get 3/4 of the food of it out and I had to dump the rest on the floor for him, but he's fine with it now. I also own the purple flower one and the blue puzzle-looking one to keep it interesting.
review of slow eater dish
Overall okay product. Thought that they would last being they are fairly heavy. My dog had it chewed up in less than a week. Waiting to see if he chews up the second one that my other dog is eating out of.
The bowls work well
We have the orange one for the older pup and the pink one for the younger one. Both dogs have a tendency to gulp their food and the bowls have slowed them down quite effectively. The bowls present them with a challenge and they seem to enjoy it. Recommended!
The spiral bowl works!
This feeder has definitely slowed how fast my pittie/lab mix consumes her food. With a regular bowl, her food was gone in about 30 seconds. Now, with the Interactive dog bowl, it takes her 3-4 minutes to eat. Also, I find that the bowl is sturdy and doesn't slip around on the floor.
This is the second interactive feeder I have purchased. I will alternate between the two for mental stimulation and slowing down meal time. Works great for both dogs as an option for mental stimulation.
Great product but dish too deep for lab
I purchased the orange spiral bowl (most difficult) and my lab was able to get most of the food out but when there are 20-10 pieces left she has a really difficult time getting the ones at the very bottom. This would probably be better for a dog with a super long tongue like a boxer. It definitely slowed down her eating but i think I need to repurchase the purple bowl instead as that is what we used to use in the past and it worked well to slow down her eating but also was accessible for her.
This item seems quite sturdy and it works very well to slow down my 45 lb dog and make her mealtimes a little more enriching. We've only used it with kibble so far but I've seen others put a variety of treats, vegetables etc with some broth or yogurt and freeze the whole thing for added enrichment. We'll try that next!