Outward Hound Hide A Bee Squeaky Puzzle Plush Dog Toy, Hide A Bee
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Comes with one plush hive and three stuffed bumblebees.
- Encourages your dog to engage in an exciting game of hide-and-seek.
- Each plush bee is designed with a squeaker inside to excite your dog.
- The bumblebees can also be used for a game of toss and fetch.
- The puzzle is plush, which means it’s great for snuggling up to too!
Click here for replacement bees.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Halloween Zombie Hide and Seek Puzzle Plush Squeaky Dog Toy$12.98Chewy Price
- KONG Scrunch Knots Raccoon Dog Toy, Small/Medium$8.88Chewy Price$10.99List Price
- Multipet Mr. Bill Plush Dog Toy$6.99Chewy Price$11.99List Price
- Outward Hound Invincibles Geckos Squeaky Stuffing-Free Plush Dog Toy, 4-Squeakers$13.99Chewy Price$15.49List Price
- Outward Hound HedgehogZ Squeaky Plush Dog Toy, Small$4.99Chewy Price$5.49List Price
- Outward Hound Egg Babies Replacement Eggs Dog Toy, 3 count$4.68Chewy Price$5.49List Price
- Mammoth SnakeBiter Scorpion Rope Dog Toy, Color Varies, Medium$9.73Chewy Price$14.49List Price
- Outward Hound Squeaker Matz Gator Plush Dog Toy, Large$13.59Chewy Price$18.49List Price
- KONG Cozie King the Purple Haired Lion Dog Toy, Small$4.29Chewy Price$7.99List Price
- KONG Cozie Spunky the Monkey Dog Toy, Small$4.07Chewy Price$7.99List Price
- Jolly Pets Jolly Jumper Ball Dog Toy, Glow, 4-in$6.80Chewy Price$11.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Toy Feature||Squeaky, Training, Exercise||Squeaky, Training, Exercise||Squeaky||Squeaky||Squeaky|
|Material||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds||Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Medium Breeds||Medium Breeds|
|Toy Type||Plush Toys||Plush Toys||Plush Toys, Games & Puzzles||Plush Toys||Plush Toys|
Questions & Answers
3 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
98 Customer Reviews
My Dachshund loves his bees and beehive! He carries them around, sleeps with them and plays with them. This is the first toy that he has not destroyed to get to the squeaker. They are the perfect size for him. We ordered another to keep as a back up because he loves them so much. Thank you!
I would have preferred to only purchase the bees, as some places sell refills for these toys, but my dog does enjoy the bees. He is a 40 pound Cockapoo, but loves and prefers small fuzzy plush toys with easy squeakers. These squeak easily, as my Morgan loves carrying around his babies squeaking them.He is very gentle with his babies, so I cannot attest to their durability, but for him they seem to be made well. Bright and cute.
Pup and his buzzy bees...
My dog absolutely adores this toy! He is a Yorkshire Terrier mix and loves being able to stick his head into a hole and getting something out of it. Plays with it every day.
Bees, good. Hive, not so good.
I do not consider my dog a big chewer of toys (or shoes, etc.). But once he got the hive, he started ripping out the inside lining and it had to be taken away. It does come with 3 cute bees that squeak, and we can play with those. Wish the hive was a bit more durable so he could use this toy the way it was intended.
Perfect for puppies!
Our 9 week old puppy absolutely loves this toy. This is the first toy that she’s been able to entertain herself with all by herself. So cute too! Highly recommend.
Our Britany loves his new toy. He enjoys tossing it around trying to get all the bees out of the nest. Just re-stuff and he’s back to the fun.
Cute cute cute
All round fun fun fun. Super cute lil dudes in here. Took a min for my 6 month old pup to figure it out. Now he brings them to me to place back inside their hive!
Exactly What We Were Looking For!
I wanted a hideaway puzzle that would interest my pup, but we only recently got him and we weren't sure. Cedar is one year old ACD, is very gentle with his toys, and loves squeaker plushies. This was perfect for him! He really enjoyed the hiding element of the toys, and he loves that there's more "squeak" than in regular toys (there isn't, but there's usually only one squeaker per plushie that he gets... in this, there's one in each of the bees). I make it more interesting by sometimes hiding a little treat in there or some more kibble. The only thing I didn't love was the tufts of hair on top of the bees. It does come apart very easily and I had to vacuum that off my floor, but that's my fault for not paying closer attention to the photo. This would not prevent me from buying this toy again. I strongly recommend it to any pup who loves plush squeaker toys!
Our 9 month 50 pound puppy loved it, but it didn't last too long
We previously had a hide a pig in a little piggy house. She loved to chew on the house, so that went the way of all chewable toys fairly soon. She continued to play with the little piggies until they became so frayed that we worried she would swallow the squeaker. That one lasted more than a month. The bumblebees fell apart faster--I think they were done in after a full week.
Super Cute Toy, Not So Great Quality
My small pup loves the hide-and-seek toys like this (he has multiple ones). He's loving the little bees, but unfortunately either this specific unit had some manufacturing defects, or the quality of this particular product isn't so great. The sewing on the tops of the heads of the bees wasn't very secure, so I ended up cutting/sewing the heads myself, as well as the one "side" on the inside of the beehive (that had stuffing coming out of both sides of it). Super cute, just wish I wasn't concerned with how long it will last (especially with my pup not being a 'toy-destroyer' typically).