Outward Hound Hide A Squirrel Squeaky Puzzle Plush Dog Toy
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Squeaky squirrels and durable plush tree trunk.
- Game of fun hide-and-seek.
- Ginormous includes 6 squirrels.
- Durably designed with an engaging array of shapes, sounds and textures.
- Junior, Large & Jumbo include 3 squirrels.
Ensure playtime never stops with Replacement Squirrels.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Outward Hound Invincibles Minis Squeaky Stuffing-Free Plush Dog Toy, Pink Pig$4.80Chewy Price$5.49List Price
- KONG Scrunch Knots Fox Dog Toy, Medium/Large$10.72Chewy Price$15.99List Price
- KONG Wild Knots Bear Dog Toy, Color Varies, X-Small$5.49Chewy Price$6.99List Price
- Multipet Look Who's Talking Chimpanzee Plush Dog Toy$5.51Chewy Price$11.09List Price
- Outward Hound Invincibles Snakes Squeak Dog Toy, Color Varies, 6-Squeak$16.49Chewy Price$21.99List Price
- Omega Paw Tricky Treat Ball Dog Toy, Large$7.49Chewy Price$17.49List Price
- Outward Hound HedgehogZ Squeaky Plush Dog Toy, Large$12.99Chewy Price$18.49List Price
- Outward Hound Invincibles Geckos Squeaky Stuffing-Free Plush Dog Toy, 2-Squeakers$9.99Chewy Price$10.99List Price
- Hyper Pet Wildlife Critter Dog Toy, Chipmunk$9.39Chewy Price$13.99List Price
- Multipet Nuts for Knots Ball Dog Toy, Color Varies, Medium$4.19Chewy Price$7.49List Price
- Outward Hound Invincibles Snakes Red/Orange Squeaky Stuffing-Free Plush Dog Toy, Orange, 6-Squeakers$15.99Chewy Price$21.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Toy Feature||Squeaky, Training, Exercise||Squeaky, Training, Exercise||Squeaky, Training, Exercise||Squeaky, Training, Exercise||Squeaky|
|Material||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric|
|Breed Size||Large Breeds||Small Breeds||Small Breeds||Small Breeds||Small Breeds|
|Toy Type||Plush Toys||Plush Toys||Plush Toys||Plush Toys||Plush Toys|
Questions & Answers
15 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
3143 Customer Reviews
Sturdy and entertaining
Our curious and energetic Basenji loves the little squirrels. He fetches them and plays on his own for a bit. He tears up everything and this has lasted more than a month - all squirrels in tact and still squeaking and the stump is just missing 2 leaves but there's no stuffing to pull out. We put treats in the bottom and then put the squirrels and some other toys in the stump and Vito will stay entertained until he can get the treats out. We bought the medium for our 30 lb pup and I just got the small for my mom's Maltese. It's so cute with tiny squirrels. We'll see how she likes it.
Sophie Loves It!
We bought my Great Pyrenees the next size down of this toy and it quickly became her favorite. She would grab it and shake it until all the squirrels flew out. She destroys plush toys pretty quickly but this one was still fun for many months. When we bought her the Ginormous version she got so excited when she saw it coming out of the package she nearly knocked me down. I'm sure it will be shredded in about six months but it is providing so much fun it's worth it.
Carwyn LOVES the squeaky plushies!
My 5 month old Pembroke Corgi pup really enjoys chewing on squeaky plushies, and this piqued his attention from the get-go! I think I’ll have to get the bigger versions once he grows :)
Don't Waste Your Money!
Just bought this for my 16-week Yorkie and within a couple of days, she has torn some of the squirrels up. The fur on the squirrels comes off very easily making a big mess. No dog toy should be this easy to tear up. Thought it would be a great puzzle toy for her, but it's a waste of money. I'll stick to the Kong toys from now on. They at least last a lot longer. This was a waste of money. Would never recommend this toy to anyone!
My dog loves when I hide a few treats inside and likes playing with the squirrels. Highly recommend it!
Great Dog Toy
Our 3 year old rescue, Copper, loves the Hide a Squirrel Dog Toy! Only problem is the stump is already torn up but the squirrels are very sturdy and in tack. Copper took care of not being able to get the Stumpies out fast enough! We still manage to hide the squirrels in the stump but getting more difficult since the stump has damage. By the way, we call the squirrels "Stumpies" so not to confuse Copper with the real squirrels she dislikes so much and cause her so much grief because she can't climb trees but she can jump about five feet high. We were upstairs one day with Copper and started talking about the Stumpies and she ran downstairs got one and brought it to us. What a joy!!!
Great Fun, Not Super Durable
My 12-week-old puppy loves this toy, but made quick work of the "stump," which had some messy seams and exposed thread when we got it (very attractive to the pup). She ripped it apart in less than a day. It's still usable, and the squirrels are great fun! (Hilarious how they go flying around the room when she shakes the stump.) But yeah--not super durable. Maybe sell replacement stumps too?
Fun interactive toy
My dog loves this toy. She likes to maul it around until all the squirrels come flying out of the tree trunk. Only issue is that the pseudo fur fabric on the tree trunk falls out.
Great non-treat based toy
Doggie loves finding the squirrels. It is a fun, non treated-based toy. Seems to have held up well so far, as doggie is a moderate chewer. Highly recommend!!
Great toyto keep dog amused
our dog loves all the hide and seek toys She has a few of them and they keep her busy when she plays by herself.