Outward Hound Non-Skid Plastic Slow Feeder Interactive Dog Bowl
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- A great way to entertain your furry friend and make a game out of feeding time
- Helps prevent bloat, regurgitation and canine obesity for a healthy way to feed your pet
- Features non-slip base to hold bowl in place to prevent sliding and damage to flooring
- Top rack dishwasher safe for easy care and clean up
- Made with high-quality, food-safe material that is BPA, PVC and phthalate free
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Outward Hound Fun Feeder Interactive Dog Bowl, Orange, 2 cup$11.99Chewy Price$16.49List Price
- Outward Hound Fun Feeder Drop Dog Bowl, Grey, 2 cup$16.49Chewy Price
- Outward Hound Non-Skid Plastic Slow Feeder Wave Dog Bowl, Pink, 0.75-cup$8.00Chewy Price$10.99List Price
- Frisco Non-Skid Slow Feeder Dog & Small Pet Bowl, Black$13.43Chewy Price
- Pet Dream House SPIN Tricky Level UFO Maze Non-Skid Plastic Interactive Slow Feeder Dog Bowl, Green$22.49Chewy Price$27.99List Price
- Omega Paw Dog Hog Slow Dog Feeder, Silver, Large$9.98Chewy Price$14.99List Price
- Frisco Bone Shaped Ridges Slow Feed Bowl, Pink, 3 Cups$7.94Chewy Price
- Mr. Peanut's Slow-Feed Stainless Steel Dog Bowl, 32-oz$14.98Chewy Price$22.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Bowl & Storage Feature||Non-Skid, Dishwasher-Safe, BPA-Free...||Non-Skid, Dishwasher-Safe, BPA-Free...||Non-Skid, Dishwasher-Safe, BPA-Free...||Non-Skid, Dishwasher-Safe, BPA-Free...||Non-Skid, Dishwasher-Safe, BPA-Free...|
|Breed Size||Medium Breeds||Medium Breeds||Medium Breeds||Extra Small & Toy Breeds||Extra Small & Toy Breeds|
Questions & Answers
33 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
1397 Customer Reviews
Not a good purchase
Bought this to try to slow dog my beagles eating, she inhales her food. She is a small beagle and can get to the food in the two center rings but has a very difficult time trying to get the food in the outer ring, in fact, I often have to dump the food from the outer ring onto the floor for her. I don't recommend this product. I have purchased food and merchandise from Chewy for years, this is the first time that I have been disappointed in a product purchased from them
Second one we’ve had for the same dog. The first one lasted over two years. Nothing was wrong with it. Wanted a new bowl that was totally clean since after awhile, plastic can get wonky. Does great in the dishwasher!
Not for bloodhound
Having your dog eat slow is one thing but these groves are way to small for large breed dogs such as my bloodhound. The designer needs to rethink their large size bowl and make it more compatible to a big dogs mouth
Why throw-up breakfast when you can slow down?
Little piggy puppies don't get much use out of a gobbled-down breakfast that's thrown-up (on an Oriental carpet, of course) almost immediately. Slow that sucker down! He'll enjoy his food and get the benefit of nutrition as well.
A little too easy for a fast eater, when compared to the flower-shaped design
Our dog regularly eats from a spiky oval-shaped dish, and it really slows him down. I bought this dish b/c it's so easy to wash; you can fill them up w/water and let it soak. When traveling & you don't have access to a dishwasher, this is a real plus. Our other dog uses the purple Outward Hound flower-shaped dish & it works much better at slowing him down. NOTE - the 2-cup is the ideal size for us. We feed them 1 cup 2x day, and occasionally drop small amounts of kibble in the bowl during the day - works great for this. (The 4-cup size is HUGE! in terms of how much space it takes up.)
Not for my pup....
I'm not sure if anything will slow down my Female Lab pup when she eats. The bowl is well constructed, doesn't slide around. I think if you're dog scarves it down, this bowl is worth trying. Just wasn't right for my pup.
Just go ahead and buy this NOW
All the slow mats/ puzzle feeders that we tried in the past was decent, but very difficult to clean or put together. This washes soooo easily and keeps kim occupied for a good 10 to 15 minutes! Maybe longer if you try a small chow grain. Hulk inhales his food so this product was a game changer for us. I no longer use his regular bowl, we only use this for his dry food now. Even if your dog is a normal paced eater, it can give them a challenge and provide stimulation for your pup.
This bowl is remarkable!
My male Schnoodle was engulfing is food, which is bad on their digestive system. I purchased him this bowl and it has been amazing at how long it takes him not to eat his meals I give it 5 stars and would give it more if it were an option
Very happy with this bowl!
Our 5 month old basset is crazy food motivated, you'd think he never gets fed. Not only were we concerned about the rate he was eating but he was also showing some aggression during his meals. This bowl has done wonders for him. Not sure if it's because he is more focused on the bowl and not what is happening around him but he eats slower and doesn't grumble if you approach during mealtime. I would definitely recommend this bowl if you to have a pup who LOVES food!
SLO feeder bowl
We have a British lab one year old who would finish a meal in under 45 seconds. With this bowl it takes him a little over 5 minutes and I think he finds it interesting locating all his kibbles in the grooves. I would highly recommend this bowl.