Outward Hound Orka Chew Pair Dog Toy, Petite
About This Item
- Reinforced with ribs and raised textures, these tough toys encourage healthy chewing habits.
- Flat bone shape and unique pinecone shape help to exercise tiny jaw muscles.
- Rope and streamers aid in the removal of soft tartar as your dog happily chews.
- Multiple textures massage your pal's gums and keep his interest.
- Bounces and floats for added fun both indoors and out.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Petstages Liver Branch Tough Dog Chew Toy, Medium$7.88Chewy Price$16.49List Price
- Outward Hound Floatiez Stingray Squeaky Plush Dog Toy$11.22Chewy Price$14.49List Price
- Pets First NCAA Field Dog Toy, Penn State$7.79Chewy Price$11.99List Price
- DealOutward Hound Ropiez Dragon Squeaky Plush Dog Toy$19.99Chewy Price
- DealCharming Pet Animates Bunny Squeaky Plush Dog Toy$9.99Chewy Price
- DealCharming Pet Tuginator Hedgehog Squeaky Plush Dog Toy$12.57Chewy Price$16.99List Price
- Fetch For Pets Nickelodeon Rugrats Reptar Squeaky Plush Dog Toy$9.99Chewy Price$14.99List Price
- DealCharming Pet Cuddle Tugs Pig Squeaky Plush Dog Toy$19.99Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Toy Feature||Squeaky||Tough Chewer, Dental||Squeaky||Tough Chewer, Dental||Tough Chewer, Dental|
|Material||Rubber||Rubber||Plastic, Rubber||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric|
|Breed Size||Extra Small Breeds, Small Breeds||Small Breeds||Medium Breeds||Small Breeds||Large Breeds|
|Toy Type||Chew Toys||Chew Toys||Chew Toys||Chew Toys||Chew Toys|
|Top Ingredients||—||—||—||—||Nylon, Natural Flavor (Non-Meat Based).|
Questions & Answers
ReviewsWrite a Review
4 Customer Reviews
Bought it for my 1 year old terrier mix for Christmas and has lasted. He is a chewer! He is just now getting little pieces off of it which I throw away.
Didn't last 5 minutes!
My 11# long haired chihuahua bit little pieces off this toy within minutes, causing a choking hazard. So into the trash it went....
Orka chew toys for my puppy I do not recommend at all.
I would not recommend this toy. The one with the ropes is okay but the other with in minutes my puppy had one corner chewed right off. It was falling right apart.
Okra chew for small dogs
Ordered for my minpin & she had it torn apart in five mins. Would not recommend for small dogs.