Outward Hound Puppy Smart Dog Toy
About This Item
- Puzzle dog toy for puppies.
- Paw-fect level 1 brain toy for beginners.
- Designed for durability and long-lasting fun and games.
- Created to help reduce destructive behaviors and encourage activity.
- Constructed of tough, food-safe plastic free from BPA, PVC and phthalates.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- dealFrisco Just for Puppies Rope & TPR Variety Pack Puppy Toy, 17 count$18.83Chewy Price$29.51List Price
- Outward Hound Puppy Hide N Slide Dog Toy$24.99Chewy Price$27.49List Price
- Frisco Latex Squeaky Puppy Toy, Blue$4.11Chewy Price
- Pet Zone IQ Treat Dispenser Ball Dog Toy, 3-in$10.95Chewy Price$11.95List Price
- TRIXIE Activity Flip Board Activity Strategy Game Dog Toy$13.99Chewy Price
- TRIXIE Mad Scientist Turn Around Activity Strategy Game Dog Toy, Level 2$16.58Chewy Price$22.99List Price
- Nina Ottosson by Outward Hound Brick Puzzle Game Dog Toy$14.19Chewy Price$27.49List Price
- Outward Hound Puppy Tornado Dog Toy$24.99Chewy Price$27.49List Price
- Nina Ottosson by Outward Hound Hide N' Slide Puzzle Game Dog Toy$24.99Chewy Price$27.49List Price
- Nina Ottosson by Outward Hound Casino Puzzle Game Dog Toy$24.99Chewy Price$27.49List Price
- Ethical Pet Dura Brite Treat Dispenser Ball Dog Toy, Color Varies$5.99Chewy Price$8.29List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Toy Feature||Outdoor, Training, Exercise||Outdoor, Training, Exercise||Training||Squeaky||Exercise|
|Material||Polypropylene, Plastic||Wood, Polypropylene, Plastic||Polypropylene, Plastic||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Rubber|
|Breed Size||All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds||Small Breeds|
|Toy Type||Games & Puzzles||Games & Puzzles||Games & Puzzles||Plush Toys||Flying Discs|
Questions & Answers
ReviewsWrite a Review
31 Customer Reviews
Fun to use with my dog
My dog is a small and about 7 years old. I decided to get her this toy to encourage her use her sniffing abilities to play instead of destroying her toys. I was a little worried that she wouldn’t understand how to get the treats but after giving her some time and showing her to get the treat out from under the bones. I put her favorite treats inside and she sniffs them out, I love how it challenges her to use her nose to find the hidden treats. Best of all, there’s no mess to clean up after she plays with it!
Hilariously amazing to watch
Okay, let me start by saying, this did not keep Ava busy for hours. 2 minutes maybe. BUT, it’s made so well! She loved figuring out how to get to the treats and will push it over to me to fill when she’s bored lol. She’s the raptor of the house and this puzzle is standing the test of time with her, so I’d recommend it for anyone with pups who love mischief and chewing.
My Yorkshire is 3 years old and 6 pounds. Bella has a hard time with age appropriate puzzles because her toy kibble gets stuck in the corners. This is perfect for her at noontime . I usually give her kibble for a snack and the puzzle allows her to work for her food. I also put little pieces of carrots in there and she loves hitting the tops off to get her reward. Perfect for little fur babies.
Perfect for Your Pup
My puppo loves it. He has mastered it completely, so now when I fill it with treats, he lays down and just paws the bones away. He then gets distracted by the plastic white bones and plays with those. The bottom has non-slip traction on the bottom. I recommend this activity board!
Didn't even last a day
I bought this toy for my two hounds and golden retriever. One of the hounds, Honey, was left alone with the toy for maybe an hour, tops. When I returned to the room, I found that she had chewed two of the bones and the base. The edges of the chewed bones are sharp now and can't be used again so basically most of the toy was ruined in one day. Okay toy I guess but should be more chew proof.
Great starter game
She loves it. Just enough of a challenge to hold her attention. Time for a harder challenge!! It’s wonderful to occupy their minds
Nice Reward Challenge
Our dog loves this! He's 9 months old and this is a great toy to keep him busy and challenge his mental skills.
Your dog will love this toy
I was surprised that my four month old puppy could figure out how to find the treat in this toy. She really worked at it. It really challenged her.
Too easy for my dog
Maybe my Breezy is a genius, but it takes me longer to put treats under the bones than it did for him to flip them over. He's a 9-y-o poodle mix. Clever idea and maybe good for puppies developing motor skills or smaller breeds, but a waste of time for my dog.
fun activity for pup
A fun toy, not a brain teaser. Only engaged my 6mo pup for 8min before she figured it out.